- Dentistry Top-Up Scholarships
The School of Dentistry at the University of Western Australia is keen to encourage postgraduate and postdoctoral research in oral health and dental areas.
Those with a background in areas such as epidemiology, statistics, psychology, economics, dentistry, physics, engineering, health promotion, qualitative research and many other areas may undertake dental research.
Current areas of research include:
- quality of life in patients suffering oral cancer
- laser surgery
- virtual reality teaching tools for dentistry and surgery
- restorative dentistry
- conservative pulp therapy
- root resorption
- bone biology
- dental trauma
- oral cancer
- data linkage in dentistry
- dental services use by children
- dental services and children with a disability
- dental needs in the aged
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Fellow, Griffith University, Australia, 15 days ago
Reference: 502162 Element: School of Dentistry and Oral Health Work type: Fixed term (Two years) Overview: The Health Group at Griffith University is one of the largest Academic health groups in t...
Hs Research Tech 1, University of New Mexico, United States, 13 days ago
Posting Number: 0830586 Position Title: HS Research Tech 1 Appointment Type: Definition Staff - Term: Full Time Working Title (if applicable): HS Research Tech 1 Department Section of Molecular Me...
Senior Engineer R&D Job, Johnson & Johnson, United States, 21 days ago
SENIOR ENGINEER R&D-2592150401 Description Senior Engineer, R&D, Ethicon Ethicon, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Associate Engineer, to be loca...
Post Doctoral Scholar Research Associate, University of Southern California, United States, 20 days ago
Requisition ID 1003773 Position ID P01445860 Academic Title Post Doctoral Scholar-Research Associate Department Occupational Therapy and Occupational Sciences Location Health Sciences Campus Emplo...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Mechanisms Of Contracture Development In Cerebral Palsy, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 6 days ago
The Department is organized in 10 divisions: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Oncology, Neonatology, Reproductive E...
Research Fellow, Indigenous Health Equity Unit, University of Melbourne, Australia, 13 days ago
Centre for Health Equity Melbourne School of Population and Global Health Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences Salary: $64,863 - $88,016 p.a. (pro rata) plus 9.5% superannuation Full...