- Dentistry Top-Up Scholarships
The School of Dentistry at the University of Western Australia is keen to encourage postgraduate and postdoctoral research in oral health and dental areas.
Those with a background in areas such as epidemiology, statistics, psychology, economics, dentistry, physics, engineering, health promotion, qualitative research and many other areas may undertake dental research.
Current areas of research include:
- quality of life in patients suffering oral cancer
- laser surgery
- virtual reality teaching tools for dentistry and surgery
- restorative dentistry
- conservative pulp therapy
- root resorption
- bone biology
- dental trauma
- oral cancer
- data linkage in dentistry
- dental services use by children
- dental services and children with a disability
- dental needs in the aged
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Senior Research Fellow/Device Fabrication, University of Massachusetts - Amherst, United States, 7 days ago
About University of Massachusetts Amherst: UMass Amherst is one of the major public research universities in America. Nestled in idyllic Amherst, Massachusetts, the campus is consistently ranked a...
Post Doctoral Fellow, Emory University, United States, 20 days ago
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Helps design and conduct research within a specified field while receiving advanced training from a designated Principal Investigator to enhance professional skil...
Electrochemistry Postdoc, Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States, 10 days ago
Job Title Electrochemistry Postdoc Location Los Alamos, NM, US Organization Name MPA-11/Materials Chemistry What You Will Do The Materials Synthesis and Integrated Devices Group (MPA-11) is seekin...
Department Of Surgery – Advanced Aortic Fellowship/Associate, Emory University, United States, 28 days ago
739020:SOM: Surgery: Thoracic 67913BR Job Description The goal of the fellowship is to provide specialized training in aortic and complex/high-risk adult cardiac surgery beyond cardiothoracic surg...
Research Fellow In Mass Spectrometry Metabolomics 55220 , University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
• First degree in area of specialism and a higher degree relevant to research area: PhD (awarded) in metabolomics, mass spectrometry or (bio)analytical chemistry. • Have worked in an industrial or...
Victorian Parliamentary Library Fellowship 2017, Parliament of Victoria, Australia, about 1 month ago
Call for ApplicantsThe FellowshipThe Victorian Parliamentary Library Fellowship has been in operation since 2007. The Fellowship provides academics, scholars, PhD students and post-doctoral candida...