- Dentistry Top-Up Scholarships
The School of Dentistry at the University of Western Australia is keen to encourage postgraduate and postdoctoral research in oral health and dental areas.
Those with a background in areas such as epidemiology, statistics, psychology, economics, dentistry, physics, engineering, health promotion, qualitative research and many other areas may undertake dental research.
Current areas of research include:
- quality of life in patients suffering oral cancer
- laser surgery
- virtual reality teaching tools for dentistry and surgery
- restorative dentistry
- conservative pulp therapy
- root resorption
- bone biology
- dental trauma
- oral cancer
- data linkage in dentistry
- dental services use by children
- dental services and children with a disability
- dental needs in the aged
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Senior Research Fellow/Mass Spectrometry Facili..., University of Massachusetts - Amherst, United States, 18 days ago
About University of Massachusetts Amherst: The University of Massachusetts Amherst is seeking applicants for a Mass Spectrometry Facility Manger who will be responsible for performing day-to-day o...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Social Computing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Apply now Job no:499283 Area:Institute for Social Science Research Salary (FTE):Academic Research Level A1 ($62,653.88 - $84,985.56) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Brisbane Institute f...
Ices Laboratory Manger [Job Reference: Fy16011/Ts], A*STAR, Singapore, 20 days ago
About the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is Singapore's lead public sector agency that fosters world-class scientific...
Research Fellow, University of Bristol, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
The School of Clinical Sciences wish to appoint a talented and enthusiastic Research Fellow with considerable experience of economic evaluation for applied health research. You will lead the healt...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 13 days ago
Apply now Job no:499234 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Academic Level A ($62,653.88 - $84,985.56) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia, Brisbane ...
Post Doctoral Associate (Surgery Oncology Research), University of Miami, United States, 6 days ago
The University of Miami is considered among the top tier institutions of higher education in the U.S. for its academic excellence, superior medical care, and cutting-edge research. At the U, we ar...