- Dentistry Top-Up Scholarships
The School of Dentistry at the University of Western Australia is keen to encourage postgraduate and postdoctoral research in oral health and dental areas.
Those with a background in areas such as epidemiology, statistics, psychology, economics, dentistry, physics, engineering, health promotion, qualitative research and many other areas may undertake dental research.
Current areas of research include:
- quality of life in patients suffering oral cancer
- laser surgery
- virtual reality teaching tools for dentistry and surgery
- restorative dentistry
- conservative pulp therapy
- root resorption
- bone biology
- dental trauma
- oral cancer
- data linkage in dentistry
- dental services use by children
- dental services and children with a disability
- dental needs in the aged
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Principal Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 27 days ago
The School of Chemical Engineering The School of Chemical Engineering is an international leader in the chemical engineering field and has an excellent international reputation which has been buil...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Paediatric Neurology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 4 days ago
The Department is organized in 10 divisions: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Surgery, Neuropediatrics, Pediatric Oncology, Neonatology, Reproductive Endoc...
Postdoctoral Fellow (Ultra D3), University of Otago, New Zealand, 14 days ago
UNIVERSITY OF OTAGO FACULTY OF DENTISTRY The Faculty of Dentistry—Te Kaupeka Pūniho—has an international reputation for clinical and research excellence. Founded in 1907, it is New Zealand's Natio...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Colloid And Surface Chemistry Of Coal Processing And Flotation, The University of Queensland, Australia, 27 days ago
Apply now Job no:499776 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Scho...
Research Fellow In Dielectrophoretic Cell Separation For Clinical Applications, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
View All Vacancies This new post-doctoral Research Fellowship is being funded by the Wellcome Trust, and comprises an exciting, multidisciplinary investigation in which you will join a team of inv...
Post Doctoral Fellow (Lam), Emory University, United States, about 9 hours ago
736547:SOM: Peds: Sickle Cell 67405BR Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Helps design and conduct research within a specified field while receiving advanced training from a designated Principal Inve...