- Dentistry Top-Up Scholarships
The School of Dentistry at the University of Western Australia is keen to encourage postgraduate and postdoctoral research in oral health and dental areas.
Those with a background in areas such as epidemiology, statistics, psychology, economics, dentistry, physics, engineering, health promotion, qualitative research and many other areas may undertake dental research.
Current areas of research include:
- quality of life in patients suffering oral cancer
- laser surgery
- virtual reality teaching tools for dentistry and surgery
- restorative dentistry
- conservative pulp therapy
- root resorption
- bone biology
- dental trauma
- oral cancer
- data linkage in dentistry
- dental services use by children
- dental services and children with a disability
- dental needs in the aged
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Emea Lead Dental Sci & Prof Affairs Oral Care Job, Johnson & Johnson, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
EMEA LEAD - DENTAL SCI & PROF AFFAIRS - Oral Care-1500021755W Description Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At...
Research Fellow Dentistry, University of Otago, New Zealand, 8 days ago
SIR JOHN WALSH RESEARCH INSTITUTE FACULTY OF DENTISTRYAn exciting opportunity exists for a part-time (0.5 FTE), Research Fellow to contribute to a new research project being established in the Fac...
Research Fellow Dentistry, University of Otago, New Zealand, 9 days ago
Research Fellow - Dentistry-1500415 SIR JOHN WALSH RESEARCH INSTITUTE FACULTY OF DENTISTRY An exciting opportunity exists for a part-time (0.5 FTE), Research Fellow to contribute to a new research...
Job: Asdoh Sterilization Team Lead, A.T. Still University, United States, 16 days ago
Job Description Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health at A.T. Still University is seeking applications for a full-time Sterilization Team Lead to work in the Mesa Dental Clinic. Responsibiliti...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant, University of London, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Applications are sought for a Postdoctoral Research Assistant to undertake research investigations in collaboration with and under the supervision of the Principal Investigator (PI) in order to re...
Postdoctoral Research Scientist , Columbia University, United States, 4 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (24/02/2015 02.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...