- Dentistry Top-Up Scholarships
The School of Dentistry at the University of Western Australia is keen to encourage postgraduate and postdoctoral research in oral health and dental areas.
Those with a background in areas such as epidemiology, statistics, psychology, economics, dentistry, physics, engineering, health promotion, qualitative research and many other areas may undertake dental research.
Current areas of research include:
- quality of life in patients suffering oral cancer
- laser surgery
- virtual reality teaching tools for dentistry and surgery
- restorative dentistry
- conservative pulp therapy
- root resorption
- bone biology
- dental trauma
- oral cancer
- data linkage in dentistry
- dental services use by children
- dental services and children with a disability
- dental needs in the aged
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Clinical Research Fellow/Honorary Specialty Registrar In Special Care Dentistry, University of Dundee, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
Reference Number SDEN0023 Job Title Clinical Research Fellow/Honorary Specialty Registrar in Special Care Dentistry College/SASS School of Dentistry School/Directorate Dentistry Grade Clinical Aca...
Postdoctoral Fellow, Emory University, United States, 3 days ago
737500:SOM: Rad Onc: Admin 72391BR Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Helps design and conduct research within a specified field while receiving advanced training from a designated Principal Investi...
Research Assistant (2 Posts), University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Job Purpose The post-holder will contribute to the evaluation of projects funded by Scottish Government as part of the Primary Care Transformation Fund. The projects are based in NHS Ayrshire and ...
Post Doctoral Researcher, The Ohio State University, United States, about 17 hours ago
Position Information For security purposes, this system automatically logs you off when it senses no activity for 60 minutes. Please click either the Next button or you can go to different pages ...
Research Fellow In Social Epidemiology, University of Melbourne, Australia, 22 days ago
Melbourne School of Population and Global Health Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences Salary: $69,148 - $93,830 p.a. (pro rata) plus 9.5% superannuation This research position provid...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow Dow Centre, The University of Queensland, Australia, 2 days ago
The School of Chemical Engineering The School of Chemical Engineering is an international leader in the chemical engineering field and has an excellent international reputation which has been buil...