- Dentistry Top-Up Scholarships
The School of Dentistry at the University of Western Australia is keen to encourage postgraduate and postdoctoral research in oral health and dental areas.
Those with a background in areas such as epidemiology, statistics, psychology, economics, dentistry, physics, engineering, health promotion, qualitative research and many other areas may undertake dental research.
Current areas of research include:
- quality of life in patients suffering oral cancer
- laser surgery
- virtual reality teaching tools for dentistry and surgery
- restorative dentistry
- conservative pulp therapy
- root resorption
- bone biology
- dental trauma
- oral cancer
- data linkage in dentistry
- dental services use by children
- dental services and children with a disability
- dental needs in the aged
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Nihr Hta Fi Ction Trial Research Fellow, University of Dundee, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Reference Number MDN1064 Job Title NIHR HTA FiCTION Trial Research Fellow College/SASS College of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing School/Directorate Dentistry Grade Grade 7 (£30,434 - £37,394) Job...
Job: Asdoh Clinic Manager, Pre Doc, A.T. Still University, United States, 6 days ago
Job Description The Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health (ASDOH) is presently conducting a search for a full-time Clinical Manager to work at the Mesa Dental Clinic. This position will repor...
Clinical Research Fellow, Plymouth University, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
This post is for a registrar who wishes to undertake research leading to a PhD working with the South West Liver Unit, Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine and Dentistry (Prof M E Cra...
Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow (Up To 3 Positions), University of Melbourne, Australia, 2 days ago
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences Salary: $113,496 - $130,866 p.a. (Level C) or $92,654 - $110,022 p.a. (Level B) plus 9.5% superann...
Clinical Research Fellow, Plymouth University, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Plymouth University and its Peninsula School of Medicine and Dentistry have a strong record of excellence, enterprise and innovation across its teaching and research activities. Research within th...
Research Fellow, University of Melbourne, Australia, 18 days ago
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics School of Biomedical Sciences Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences Salary: $64,863 - $88,016 p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation You will head ...