- Dentistry Top-Up Scholarships
The School of Dentistry at the University of Western Australia is keen to encourage postgraduate and postdoctoral research in oral health and dental areas.
Those with a background in areas such as epidemiology, statistics, psychology, economics, dentistry, physics, engineering, health promotion, qualitative research and many other areas may undertake dental research.
Current areas of research include:
- quality of life in patients suffering oral cancer
- laser surgery
- virtual reality teaching tools for dentistry and surgery
- restorative dentistry
- conservative pulp therapy
- root resorption
- bone biology
- dental trauma
- oral cancer
- data linkage in dentistry
- dental services use by children
- dental services and children with a disability
- dental needs in the aged
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 30 days ago
The School of Dentistry The UQ School of Dentistry has a long and proud tradition of over 75 years of strength in dental education and dental research, and it attracts high achieving students acro...
Post Doctoral Associate, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, 20 days ago
We are accepting applications for the Mark Kusek Colorectal Cancer Research Fellowship, a funded position in our Division of Colon & Rectal Surgery at the University of Massachusetts Medical Schoo...
Informatics Pharmacist Job, University of Utah Health Care, United States, 1 day ago
As a patient-focused organization, the University of Utah Health Care exists to enhance the health and well-being of people through patient care, research and education. Success in this mission re...
Academic Affairs/Research Institute, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, United States, 12 days ago
Working under direct supervision, the Research Associate l performs a variety of routine experimental protocols and procedures to support the objectives of one or more laboratory research projects...
] Psi Epfl Joint Position In Femtochemistry Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale De Lausanne Epfl And The Paul Scherrer Institute (Psi), , United States, 7 days ago
EPFL is a leading university with strong emphasis on basic sciences, engineering and life sciences. Research within its School of Basic Sciences includes chemical physics, ultrafast spectroscopy ...
Post Doctoral, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, United States, 5 days ago
Educational Requirements: Doctorate (PhD) in neuroscience, engineering or computer science. Experience: Works independently on research projects designed by a mentor (typically the PI) within area...