- Dentistry Top-Up Scholarships
The School of Dentistry at the University of Western Australia is keen to encourage postgraduate and postdoctoral research in oral health and dental areas.
Those with a background in areas such as epidemiology, statistics, psychology, economics, dentistry, physics, engineering, health promotion, qualitative research and many other areas may undertake dental research.
Current areas of research include:
- quality of life in patients suffering oral cancer
- laser surgery
- virtual reality teaching tools for dentistry and surgery
- restorative dentistry
- conservative pulp therapy
- root resorption
- bone biology
- dental trauma
- oral cancer
- data linkage in dentistry
- dental services use by children
- dental services and children with a disability
- dental needs in the aged
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Anisfield Wolf Sages Fellow, 2015 16, Posted 01/21/15, Case Western Reserve University, United States, 7 days ago
Anisfield-Wolf SAGES Fellow, 2015-16, posted 01/21/15 Case Western Reserve University seeks candidates for a full-time lecturer position in SAGES (the Seminar Approach to General Education and Sch...
Post Doctoral Researcher For The Project "Designing And Preclinical Evaluation Of A Novel Generation Of Dental Materials For Bioactive Molecule Based Engineering And Regeneration Of The Dentin Pulp Complex", Aristotle University of Thessaloniki - Research Committee, Greece, 13 days ago
Job posted by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki - Research Committee (14/01/2015 17.19) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing ...
Postdoctoral Fellow 14/12271, University of Bergen, Norway, 11 days ago
Job posted by University of Bergen (16/01/2015 12.47) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Res...
Postdoctoral Position In Rna/Cancer Biology, CDM, United States, 14 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (13/01/2015 02.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant *Internal Only*, University of London, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
This post sits within the William Harvey Research Institute: www.whri.qmul.ac.uk/ , Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, part of Queen Mary University of London. The SMD is a lea...
Locum Post Ccst In Orthodontics, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
4 PA Locum Post CCST in Orthodontics Applications are invited to apply for a part-time locum post CCST in Orthodontics at Queen Mary’s Hospital, Sidcup site, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation...