- Dentistry Top-Up Scholarships
The School of Dentistry at the University of Western Australia is keen to encourage postgraduate and postdoctoral research in oral health and dental areas.
Those with a background in areas such as epidemiology, statistics, psychology, economics, dentistry, physics, engineering, health promotion, qualitative research and many other areas may undertake dental research.
Current areas of research include:
- quality of life in patients suffering oral cancer
- laser surgery
- virtual reality teaching tools for dentistry and surgery
- restorative dentistry
- conservative pulp therapy
- root resorption
- bone biology
- dental trauma
- oral cancer
- data linkage in dentistry
- dental services use by children
- dental services and children with a disability
- dental needs in the aged
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Fellow, University of Michigan, United States, 20 days ago
Job Detail RESEARCH FELLOW How to Apply Interested candidates should submit a cover letter with a brief description of past research experiences and career goals, an up-to-date curriculum vitae, a...
Research Fellow, University of Melbourne, Australia, 11 days ago
Department of Surgery, Austin Health & Northern Health Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences Salary: $81,998 - $88,016 p.a.(pro rata) plus 9.5% superannuation This Research Fellow posit...
Research Lab Tech Intermediate, University of Michigan, United States, 16 days ago
Job Detail Research Lab Tech Intermediate How to Apply A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter shou...
Chairperson Position In Biology, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, United States, 3 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (01/10/2015 00.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of British Columbia, Canada, 9 days ago
THE UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA FACULTY OF DENTISTRY DEPARTMENT OF ORAL HEALTH SCIENCES A part-time grant-funded Postdoctoral Research Fellow position is available beginning October 15, 2015, f...
Clinical Research Fellow, Plymouth University, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Clinical Research Fellow Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More European Resea...