- Dentistry Top-Up Scholarships
The School of Dentistry at the University of Western Australia is keen to encourage postgraduate and postdoctoral research in oral health and dental areas.
Those with a background in areas such as epidemiology, statistics, psychology, economics, dentistry, physics, engineering, health promotion, qualitative research and many other areas may undertake dental research.
Current areas of research include:
- quality of life in patients suffering oral cancer
- laser surgery
- virtual reality teaching tools for dentistry and surgery
- restorative dentistry
- conservative pulp therapy
- root resorption
- bone biology
- dental trauma
- oral cancer
- data linkage in dentistry
- dental services use by children
- dental services and children with a disability
- dental needs in the aged
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Fellow Biofabrication Of 3 D Constructs For Musculoskeletal Regeneration (Christchurch), University of Otago, New Zealand, 22 minutes ago
Postdoctoral Fellow - Biofabrication of 3D constructs for musculoskeletal regeneration (Christchurch)-1700745 CHRISTCHURCH REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND TISSUE ENGINEERING (CReaTE) GROUP DEPARTMENT OF...
Postdoctoral Fellow Biofabrication Of 3 D Constructs For Musculoskeletal Regeneration (Christchurch), University of Otago, New Zealand, about 11 hours ago
CHRISTCHURCH REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND TISSUE ENGINEERING (CReaTE) GROUP DEPARTMENT OF ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY UNIVERSITY OF OTAGO CHRISTCHURCH An outstanding opportunity exists for a talented early c...
Post Doctoral Fellow, Emory University, United States, 5 days ago
736516:SOM: Peds: Children's Hrt Ctr 70628BR Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Helps design and conduct research within a specified field while receiving advanced training from a designated Princip...
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Indiana University Northwest, United States, about 5 hours ago
The Indiana University School of Dentistry (IUSD) has available a Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship focused on socio-behavioral research applied to dental health. The ideal candidate will have a b...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow/Scientist, Columbia University, United States, about 8 hours ago
Requisition Number: 0007668 Field(s) of Specialization: Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering or Mechanical Engineering and/or Cell biology/ Immunology Position Title: Post Doctoral Research Fell...
Post Doctoral Fellow Biomedical Informatics, Emory University, United States, 5 days ago
724200:SOM: BMI: Admin 70607BR Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Helps design and conduct research within a specified field while receiving advanced training from a designated Principal Investigato...