The Women in Information Technology Scholarship is offered to a female student with an Overall Position (OP) of 6 or better by providing encouragement and financial assistance towards the cost of their undergraduate education.
Programs of study
- Bachelor Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
Number of scholarships available
One scholarship is available.
School of Information and Communication Technology
To be eligible for the scholarship a candidate must be:
- a female Year 12 school-leaver with an OP1-6
- an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- offered and accept a place in one of the nominated programs at Griffith University:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 234312) Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 264222) Logan
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 228612) Nathan
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours (QTAC Code 228632) Nathan
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours (QTAC Code 234342) Gold Coast
How to apply
To apply for the Dell Women in Information Technology Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Dell Women in Information Technology Scholarship application form (PDF 47k)
The current round of scholarships is now closed. Applications will reopen at a later date.
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Netherlands, 14 days ago
Job description Lasers have found widespread application in medicine, such as for photothermal therapy. Gold nanoparticles (AuNPs), are often used as enhancers of the photothermal effect since the...
Ph D Studentship Membrane Chromatography Using Polymer Nanofibers For The Separation Of Human Therapeutic Cells, Aston University, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 30 May 2016 Reference: R160162 Applications are invite...
Ph D Candidate (Technical) Art History (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 20 days ago
PhD candidate (Technical) Art History (1,0 FTE) Functie The PhD student will work within the project Recipes and realities. An analysis of textual rendering in still life painting and the pictoria...
Ph D (M/F) In The Field Of Geophysical Turbulence, Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, Germany, 11 days ago
Job posted by Max Planck Institute for Meteorology (12/05/2016 16.46) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter ...
Ph D Scholarships In Threatened Flora Conservation, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 11 days ago
Edith Cowan University (ECU) in partnership with the Western Australian Department of Parks and Wildlife are offering two exciting industry engagement scholarships in threatened plant conservation...
Australian Federation Of Graduate Women (Afgw) Nsw The Joan Ritchie Award, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
The Joan Ritchie Award is for a mature student in her second year of study, having completed the first year of study at a satisfactory academic level, who can demonstrate significant disadvantage....