The Women in Information Technology Scholarship is offered to a female student with an Overall Position (OP) of 6 or better by providing encouragement and financial assistance towards the cost of their undergraduate education.
Programs of study
- Bachelor Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
Number of scholarships available
One scholarship is available.
School of Information and Communication Technology
To be eligible for the scholarship a candidate must be:
- a female Year 12 school-leaver with an OP1-6
- an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- offered and accept a place in one of the nominated programs at Griffith University:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 234312) Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 264222) Logan
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 228612) Nathan
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours (QTAC Code 228632) Nathan
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours (QTAC Code 234342) Gold Coast
How to apply
To apply for the Dell Women in Information Technology Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Dell Women in Information Technology Scholarship application form (PDF 47k)
The current round of scholarships is now closed. Applications will reopen at a later date.
Ph D Scholarship In Corrosion Reliability Of Electrical Contacts, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 25 days ago
Apply no later than 17 November 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of ...
Ph D Student Position In Nanoscopic Optomechanical Resonators, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, 2 days ago
Job posted by Chalmers University of Technology (26/11/2015 16.29) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and...
Royal Bank Of Canada Women In Finance Scholarship (Honours), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 21 days ago
Royal Bank of Canada Women in Finance Scholarship (Honours) aims to advance the progression of women in finance through rewarding talented female students who are joining the Finance Honours progr...
Lady Stout Bursary, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 26 days ago
Value: Approximately $230. Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 31 March 2016 31 March 2017 Applications close 31 March each year. Number of awards offered: Refer to applicat...
Ph D Scholarship In Structural Biology, The University of Queensland, Australia, 11 days ago
Apply now Job no:498257 Area:Office of Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The ...
Cox Architecture Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 21 days ago
The aim of the Cox Architecture Scholarship is to encourage academic excellence in the Bachelor of Design in Architecture degree and provide the opportunity for a student to gain insight into the ...