The Women in Information Technology Scholarship is offered to a female student with an Overall Position (OP) of 6 or better by providing encouragement and financial assistance towards the cost of their undergraduate education.
Programs of study
- Bachelor Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
Number of scholarships available
One scholarship is available.
School of Information and Communication Technology
To be eligible for the scholarship a candidate must be:
- a female Year 12 school-leaver with an OP1-6
- an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- offered and accept a place in one of the nominated programs at Griffith University:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 234312) Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 264222) Logan
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 228612) Nathan
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours (QTAC Code 228632) Nathan
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours (QTAC Code 234342) Gold Coast
How to apply
To apply for the Dell Women in Information Technology Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Dell Women in Information Technology Scholarship application form (PDF 47k)
The current round of scholarships is now closed. Applications will reopen at a later date.
Ph D Scholarship In Mineral Processing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
Apply now Job no:499640 Area:Sustainable Minerals Institute Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Brisbane, Other Sustainable Minerals Institute - Julius Kr...
Neil Rowlings Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 19 days ago
In 2017, USQ will offer one Neil Rowlings Bursary. The Neil Rowlings Bursary remembers a distinguished member of the professional staff of the University’s School of Communications and the Arts fo...
Ph D Position Development Of Gold Nanofoam For Q Spectrometry Of Actinides With Magnetic Calorimeters, CEA Tech, France, 19 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (05/10/2016 17.22) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Scholarship Position In: Bioinformatics For Spatial Metabolomics, Metabolomics Platform, Spain, 6 days ago
Job posted by Metabolomics Platform (18/10/2016 14.59) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Re...
Ph D Studentship Understanding The Role Of The Tumour Microenvironment In Early Disease Development, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
The Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute (CRUK CI) is a joint venture between the Charity, Cancer Research UK, and the University of Cambridge. The Institute has excellent state-of-the-art faci...
Vision Mātauranga Deep South Challenge Masters Scholarship (By Thesis), Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 25 days ago
Value: Up to NZ $20,000 (Masters by thesis) Please see additional information Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 27 October 2016 27 October 2017 27 October each year Number ...