The Women in Information Technology Scholarship is offered to a female student with an Overall Position (OP) of 6 or better by providing encouragement and financial assistance towards the cost of their undergraduate education.
Programs of study
- Bachelor Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
Number of scholarships available
One scholarship is available.
School of Information and Communication Technology
To be eligible for the scholarship a candidate must be:
- a female Year 12 school-leaver with an OP1-6
- an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- offered and accept a place in one of the nominated programs at Griffith University:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 234312) Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 264222) Logan
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 228612) Nathan
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours (QTAC Code 228632) Nathan
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours (QTAC Code 234342) Gold Coast
How to apply
To apply for the Dell Women in Information Technology Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Dell Women in Information Technology Scholarship application form (PDF 47k)
The current round of scholarships is now closed. Applications will reopen at a later date.
John Holland Merit Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 14 hours ago
The John Holland Merit Scholarship has been established to recognise high achieving UTS students from the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, and the Faculty of Design, Architecture...
Rebekah Wilson Scholarship For Sonic Arts, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 5 days ago
Value: $1000 Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 01 October 2017 01 October 2018 1 October each year Number of awards offered: One per year History or background of award Thi...
Paradice Honours Year Scholarship Ugca1433, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 02/03/2017 Closing Date 31/03/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
Ph D Expression Of Interest – Centre For Exercise And Healthy Brain Ageing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
Apply now Job no:500321 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queensland ...
Australian Grape And Wine Authority Travel Bursaries, University of South Australia, Australia, about 10 hours ago
The Australian Grape and Wine Authority, trading as Wine Australia, invests in and directs research, development and extension to support a competitive Australian wine sector. Our investments are ...
Reserve Bank Of New Zealand University Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 12 days ago
Value: $10,000 each Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 19 March 2017 Applications for 2017 scholarships will open in December 2016. Number of awards offered: Two. History o...