The Women in Information Technology Scholarship is offered to a female student with an Overall Position (OP) of 6 or better by providing encouragement and financial assistance towards the cost of their undergraduate education.
Programs of study
- Bachelor Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
Number of scholarships available
One scholarship is available.
School of Information and Communication Technology
To be eligible for the scholarship a candidate must be:
- a female Year 12 school-leaver with an OP1-6
- an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- offered and accept a place in one of the nominated programs at Griffith University:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 234312) Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 264222) Logan
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 228612) Nathan
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours (QTAC Code 228632) Nathan
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours (QTAC Code 234342) Gold Coast
How to apply
To apply for the Dell Women in Information Technology Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Dell Women in Information Technology Scholarship application form (PDF 47k)
The current round of scholarships is now closed. Applications will reopen at a later date.
Fundraising Institute Of Australia Conference National Scholarship 2017, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 13 days ago
Scholarship Overview A scholarship will be provided to one member from each state and territory (8 total) to attend the 2017 FIA Conference in the Gold Coast. The scholarship covers the cost of a ...
Ph D Studentship: Green’s Function Modelling Of Optically Active Nanoparticles Embedded In Soft Matter., The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Wednesday 17 January 2018 Reference: 827617F2 Project Reference: NGCM-0101 The interaction of light with very small particles...
Fully Funded Ph D Studentship In Label Free Vibrational Imaging Techniques For Applications In Bio Chemical Analysis, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 31 March 2017 Reference: 826417EB PhD Supervisor(s): Dr Sumeet Mahajan and Prof. Francesco Poletti Co-supervisors/collaborators: Dr John D...
Indigenous Access Scholarships (Ias), University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
Due to changes in funding guidelines for the Commonwealth Indigenous Scholarships, the scholarships that USQ offers in 2017 will be different from previous years. Applications will open late Janua...
Richardson Award In Psychology Ugce1235, University of New South Wales, Australia, 11 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 11/01/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $2,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/Au...
Ph D Scholarship In Situ Characterisation Of Li S Battery System, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
PhD Scholarship – In-situ characterisation of Li-S battery system The School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering maintains a world class reputation and is at the cutting-edge of engineering educa...