The Women in Information Technology Scholarship is offered to a female student with an Overall Position (OP) of 6 or better by providing encouragement and financial assistance towards the cost of their undergraduate education.
Programs of study
- Bachelor Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
Number of scholarships available
One scholarship is available.
School of Information and Communication Technology
To be eligible for the scholarship a candidate must be:
- a female Year 12 school-leaver with an OP1-6
- an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- offered and accept a place in one of the nominated programs at Griffith University:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 234312) Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 264222) Logan
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QTAC Code 228612) Nathan
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours (QTAC Code 228632) Nathan
- Bachelor of Information Technology Advanced with Honours (QTAC Code 234342) Gold Coast
How to apply
To apply for the Dell Women in Information Technology Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Dell Women in Information Technology Scholarship application form (PDF 47k)
The current round of scholarships is now closed. Applications will reopen at a later date.
Ph D Candidate Opportunity, The University of Queensland, Australia, 26 days ago
Apply now Job no:499473 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The Univer...
Ph D Thesis, CNRS-Nancy University, France, 24 days ago
Job posted by CNRS-Nancy University (06/09/2016 15.09) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Re...
Victoria University Of Wellington / Vuw Iie High Achiever Scholarship (Usa), Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 13 days ago
Value: $1000 NZD (made in one payment towards tuition fees) Tenure of award: 1 trimester. Closing dates for applications: 01 December 2016 01 May 2017 There will be two application rounds per year...
Ph D Studentship Understanding The Role Of The Tumour Microenvironment In Early Disease Development, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
The Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute (CRUK CI) is a joint venture between the Charity, Cancer Research UK, and the University of Cambridge. The Institute has excellent state-of-the-art faci...
Victoria University Of Wellington / Vuw Diversity In Study Abroad Scholarship (Usa), Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 13 days ago
Value: $500(made in one payment towards tuition fees) Tenure of award: 1 year Closing dates for applications: 01 December 2016 01 May 2017 There will be two application rounds per year, closing: 1...
Tura New Music Ph D Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 12 days ago
This project will gather qualitative and quantitative data on audience response to and engagement with music programs in metropolitan and regional Western Australia. The aim is to better underst...