- Dan David Prize Scholarships (includes PhD or Postdoctoral level)
- The Dan David Prize is a joint international enterprise endowed by the Dan David Foundation and headquatered at Tel Aviv University.Ten percent of the prize is donated by the laureates as scholarships to outstanding young researchers, doctoral and postdoctoral students, studying topics related to the chosen fields.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- Please click on the Further Information links for eligibility.
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Fellow In Polymer Fuel Cells, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
View All Vacancies Department of Chemistry Location: Guildford Salary: £30,434 to £34,233 per annum Fixed Term Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 23 March 2015 Interview Date: Monday 30 ...
Senior Research Fellow, Monash University, Australia, about 24 hours ago
Job No. 532882 Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences Eastern Health Clinical School Turning Point, Eastern Health Location: Fitzroy Employment Type: Full-time Dura...
Post Doctoral Associate, University of Arkansas, United States, 29 days ago
0603534 Post Doctoral Associate Professional POSC-Poultry Science The Poultry Science Department consists of approximately 30 faculty in various fields of study. The Center of Excellence for Poult...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Position Number: 31347), Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, 5 days ago
• Faculty of Business and Law • Academic Level A: $79,641 plus 17% superannuation • Full-time, 2 year fixed-term position from March 2015, based at the Hawthorn campus Swinburne’s emphasis is on h...
Post Doctoral Research Assistant, University of London, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
Applications are sought for a Postdoctoral Research Assistant to join a team funded by a newly awarded Cancer Research UK programme grant working on the role of the recently discovered oesophageal...
Cascade Statistics Postdoctoral Fellow, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States, 15 days ago
Essential Qualifications: • PhD in statistics or a related technical field to be completed as of the start date for this position. • Experience with statistical methods and applications in climate...