- Dan David Prize Scholarships (includes PhD or Postdoctoral level)
- The Dan David Prize is a joint international enterprise endowed by the Dan David Foundation and headquatered at Tel Aviv University.Ten percent of the prize is donated by the laureates as scholarships to outstanding young researchers, doctoral and postdoctoral students, studying topics related to the chosen fields.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- Please click on the Further Information links for eligibility.
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Currently available
- Application status
Reseach Fellow 56524 , University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, about 16 hours ago
Full Time/Part Time Full Time Duration of Post 36 months Post is open to: External and internal candidates Salary Starting salary is normally in the range £29,301 to £38,183. With potential progre...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant In Coupled Magma/Mantle Dynamics Of Mid Ocean Ridges And Subduction Zones, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, about 17 hours ago
The department seeks to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Assistant to work under the direction of Professor Richard Katz (University of Oxford). The post, based at the Department of Earth Sciences,...
Funded Fellowships, University of California, United States, 10 days ago
The American Research Center In Egypt (ARCE) awards several scholars fellowships that offer support for dissertation and postdoc research in Egypt for up to 1 year. Funding sources include The Uni...
] Physicist Postdoctoral Fellow (Bella), , United States, 12 days ago
Physicist Postdoctoral Fellow (BELLA) - 83111 Organization: AF-Accelerator Tech-Applied Phys Berkeley Lab (LBNL, http://www.lbl.gov/) addresses the world’s most urgent scientific challenges by adv...
] Postdoctoral Fellow , , United States, 15 days ago
The Simons Collaboration on the Nonperturbative Bootstrap invites applications for up to 14 postdoctoral fellowships to begin in the 2017-2018 academic year. Information about our collaboration an...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant In Tropical Hydro Ecological Modelling, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
1. Job Details Job title: Postdoctoral Research assistant in in tropical hydro-ecological modelling School/Support Department: School of Geosciences Line manager: Prof. Mathew Williams 2. Job Purp...