Cranmore Fund [F51255], University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
View or Apply