- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position In Development Of Methods For Element Wise Assessment Of Oscillatory Rotor Angle Stability, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
Apply no later than 31 July 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Center for Electric Power and Energy at DTU Electrical Engineering invit...
Ph D Scholarship In Healthcare Design For Collaborative Care, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
Apply no later than 15 August 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD pos...
Ph D Position Available With In Welfare Robot, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
The SDU Robotic at the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute invites applications for a PhD position with in Welfare of Robots. The position is available starting September 1th or as soon as possible ...
Ph D Skin Analytics, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 10 hours ago
The Eindhoven University of Technology is looking for a PhD on the study, design and development of skin specific descriptors that allows for creation of tailored analytics software to be used for...
Ph D Studentship: Microfluidic Systems For A “Lung On A Chip”, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Nanoelectronics and Nanotechnology Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 31 July 2017 Reference: 876017FP Project title: Microfluidic systems for a “Lung on a chip” Supervisor:Prof Hywel...
R Lincs Ph D Research Studentship, Abertay University, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
Reference: THW/17/059651/000039 Contract Type:Temporary/Fixed term Contract Term:Part time R-LINCS PhD Research Studentship Project Title: Investigating the Chemistry of a Cold Smoking Process and...