- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Camp Nurse (2 Positions) Seed To Bloom Ag Stem Institute, Central State University, United States, about 7 hours ago
Posting Details Posting Number 0800759 Classification Title Camp Nurse (2 positions) - Seed to Bloom Ag-STEM Institute Working Title Department 1890 Land Grant Research Job Summary/Basic Function ...
Ph D Position In Social Interventions For Improved Tuberculosis Care, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 12 days ago
A doctoral position is an available doctoral education project to which a PhD student is to be recruited. After the selection process the process for admission to doctoral education will commence....
Ph D Studentship In Visual Impairment In Childhood , University College London, United Kingdom, about 13 hours ago
UCL Department / Division UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Duration of Studentship 3 years Stipend Starting stipend of £17,289 per annum Vacancy Information A 3-year PhD Studentsh...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 27 days ago
Doctoral Opportunities in Innate Immune Research Cancer Biology and Care Program, Faculty of Medicine-Mater Research Institute – The University of Queensland, Australia The Faculty of Medicine is ...
Ph D Studentships, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
ReferenceMED1017Closing DateMonday, 22nd May 2017DepartmentMedicine Five Three-year PhD Studentships in the School of Medicine Reference MED 1017 Closing Date Monday, 22 May 2017 Department School...
Ph D Design And Realization Of A Peristaltic Pump Using Smart Materials, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 1 day ago
The Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) has the following vacancy PhD student "Design and realization of a peristaltic pump using smart materials" (V35.2912) in the Department of Mechanical ...