- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Postgraduate Scholarship In Economic Evaluation Of Chronic Pain Interventions, University of Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Economic Evaluation of Chronic Pain Interventions Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences ...
Ph D Scholarship In Data Analysis For Chronic Cardiac Care, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 9 days ago
Project description The fully-funded three-year PhD scholarship at the Department of Computer Science at the University of Copenhagen (DIKU) will address machine learning and other data analysis...
Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships, RMIT University, Australia, 10 days ago
Scholarships will be provided for 16-24 year old LGBTIQ* students who desire to undertake full-time education at a public or private secondary school (final year) or public institution of higher e...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Community Dietetics, University of Sydney, Australia, 7 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Community Dietetics Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full time postgraduate schol...
Greenwood Tomkys Fund Midwifery Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
In 2016, USQ will offer one Greenwood - Tomkys Fund Midwifery Scholarship. The Greenwood-Tomkys Fund has been established through the Estate of the late Betty Greenwood and in conjunction with her...
Ph D Studentship: Spectroscopic Detection Of Biomarkers For Monitoring Health And Disease, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
Clinical and Experimental Sciences Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Monday 14 September 2015 Interview Date: Reference: 610115FC Lead Institute / Faculty: CES, Medicine Main S...