- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Lilian Cohen Memorial Award Ugce1009, University of New South Wales, Australia, 27 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 03/08/2016 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/...
Ph D Studentship: How Is Foot Shape Influenced By Farriery And Can This Be Used As A Predictor Of Lameness?, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Supervisor(s): Dr Peter Milner, Professor Peter Clegg Project description Foot-related problems are a common cause of lameness in the horse and of great concern to owners. This project will inv...
Ph D Student In "Medicinal Chemistry", Helmholtz Zentrum München - Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt, Germany, about 12 hours ago
Job posted by Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres (30/08/2016 00.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Europ...
Phd School Of Medicine, The University of Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Apply now Job no:499431 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Herston The School of Medici...
Ph D: Blood Eosinophil Count As A Means Of Stratifying Copd Management, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (09/08/2016 01.31) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Student In "Systems And Computational Biology", Helmholtz Zentrum München - Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt, Germany, 20 days ago
Job posted by Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres (10/08/2016 01.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Europ...