- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Student: Patient Risk Profiling And Early Deterioration Detection, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 29 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (21/11/2014 02.01) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Evidence Based Follow Up For Patients With Melanoma, University of Sydney, Australia, 25 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney and Melanoma Institute Australia Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Evidence Based Follow-up for Patients with Melanoma Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Post...
Esrc Ph D Scholarships – Socio Legal Studies, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
ReferenceSOC396Closing DateWednesday, 21st January 2015DepartmentSchool of Law The School of Law at the University of Nottingham invites applications from qualified applicants for ESRC-funded PhD ...
Ph D Student: Patient Risk Profiling And Early Deterioration Detection (V36.2122), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 1 month ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Job description Philips Research, Eindhoven University of Technology and 3 leading semi-academic hospitals in the Eindhoven region have established...
Hyman Tarlo Scholarship In Law 2015/2016, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 15 days ago
The School of Law, Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin, Ireland is delighted to announce the Hyman Tarlo Scholarship in Law for 2015/16. This scholarship is generously sponsored by Mrs ...
Lily And Dr Ben K.C. Chng Scholarship Ugce1129, University of New South Wales, Australia, 19 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students Opens 01/12/2014 Closing Date 31/01/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 2 years Residency Internatio...