- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Chant Legacy Scholarship Postgraduate Study In Governance 2016, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 9 days ago
Scholarship Overview The Chant Legacy Scholarship has been made possible by a trust set up in the original will of the late Mr Leonard Watson Chant. He established a tutorial college with the obje...
Australian Federation Of Graduate Women Tempe Mann Travelling Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 25 days ago
The trustees of AFGW-NSW Inc. Education Trust invite applications for the 2015 AFGW-NSW Inc Tempe Mann Annual Scholarship. Conditions of the Award: that the successful candidate agree to acknowled...
Zespri Scholarships, Massey University, New Zealand, 24 days ago
Closing date: 09/10/2015 Applications close 5.00pm, 09 October -$15,000 tuition support -Supported and mentored -Unique industry exposure Plant yourself in one of New Zealand’s fastest growing ind...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (3 D Mammography) In Population Cancer Screening, University of Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (3D-mammography) in Population Cancer Screening Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgrad...
Lily And Dr Ben K.C. Chng Scholarship Ugce1129, University of New South Wales, Australia, 4 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students Opens 30/09/2015 Closing Date 31/03/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 2 years Residency Internatio...
Predoctoral Position Nanomedicine And Diabetes – Agaur, VHIR, Spain, 29 days ago
Job posted by VHIR (04/09/2015 14.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More E...