- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Rotary Ph D Scholarship At The Queensland Brain Institute, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 1 month ago
Apply now Job no:499982 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queensland ...
Ph D Scholarship On Bacteriohages Infecting Fish Pathogenic Flavobacterium Bacteria, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 2 days ago
A 3-year PhD position on bacteriophage-host interactions is offered at the Marine Biological Section, Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. The position starts April 1, 2017 an...
Ph D Position In Smart Technologies For Empowered Citizens, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 6 days ago
Departments Department of Industrial Design Reference number V51.2812 Job description The project The Postdoc research will be carried out as part of a project called Smart Technologies, Empowered...
Ph D Computational Analysis And Optimization Of Innovative Shading Concepts, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Eindhoven University of Technology is looking for a PhD – Computational analysis and optimization of innovative solar shading concepts and automation strategies. Departments Department of the Buil...
Rh D Scholarship Coolman Study (M Phil Or Ph D), The University of Queensland, Australia, 15 days ago
Apply now Job no:500038 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane Established in 2015, the UQ Child Health Research Centre (U...
Ph D Scholarship In Child And Adolescent Burns Research, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 1 month ago
Apply now Job no:499891 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Brisbane Established in 2015, the UQ Child Health Research Centre (UQ...