- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Vacancy ‘Phenotyping For Insomnia’, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 2 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Job description Academic environment Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) is one of Europe’s top technological universities, situated in the h...
Ph D Computational Analysis And Optimization Of Innovative Solar Shading Concepts, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 18 days ago
Eindhoven University of Technology is looking for a PhD – Computational analysis and optimization of innovative solar shading concepts and automation strategies. Departments Department of the Buil...
Ph D: Biophysical Study Of Micro Rna Biogenesis, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 24 days ago
PhD: Biophysical Study of MicroRNA Biogenesis Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2174 to €2779 Applied Sciences T...
Ph D Computational Analysis And Optimization Of Innovative Solar Shading Concepts, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 16 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (27/01/2016 00.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Cleaner 2 (2 Positions Available), University of New Brunswick, Canada, 24 days ago
APPLY ONLINE Student Services UNB Fredericton Competition #: #126-15.16 Closing Date: January 29, 2016 4:30PM Employment Group: No Group Salary or Rate: $16.18 Per Hour Employment Date:(tentative...
Mangatu Blocks Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 2 days ago
Closing date: 15/03/2016 In 2016 Mangatu Blocks Incorporation will be offering a University Scholarship for Mangatu Blocks Eligible Shareholders who are enrolled to undertake undergraduate study a...