- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position In Health Care Sciences The Stepstones Project, Sahlgrenska academy, Sweden, about 21 hours ago
Job posted by Sahlgrenska academy (28/09/2016 16.22) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Position In Health Care Sciences Adole7 C Project, Sahlgrenska academy, Sweden, about 21 hours ago
Job posted by Sahlgrenska academy (28/09/2016 16.23) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Arrow Energy "Go Further" Indigenous Teritary Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 2 days ago
Arrow Energy Pty Ltd (www.arrowenergy.com.au ) is offering a number of scholarships for 2017. Arrow Energy (Arrow) has been safely and sustainably developing coal seam gas (CSG) since 2000, commer...
Ph D Ice Binding Protein Polymers, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 17 days ago
We are looking for a PhD Ice-binding protein polymers. You will be working in Wageningen Food & Biobased Research (primarily in the first two years) and Eindhoven University of Technology (primari...
Ph D Position 'innovation And Governance Of Nature Based Solutions' (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
PhD position 'Innovation and governance of Nature-Based Solutions' (1,0 FTE) Functie ‘Nature-based solutions’ (NBS) in urban areas are attracting attention amongst (inter)national policy makers, ...
Ph D Student In "Medicinal Chemistry", Helmholtz Zentrum München - Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt, Germany, about 1 month ago
Job posted by Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres (30/08/2016 00.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Europ...