- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship, Monash University, Australia, 1 day ago
Job No. 534266 Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Engineering / Dept of Chemical Engineering Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences / Department of Immunology Location: The Alfred Superviso...
One Ph D Scholarship On Government Responsiveness At The Department Of Political Science, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 14 days ago
The Department of Political Science at the University of Copenhagen invites applications for one PhD scholarship within the ‘GovLis’ research project. The position is funded by the Department of P...
Zhejiang Sister Province Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 29 days ago
History or background of award Zhejiang Sister Province Scholarships (ZSPS) offer opportunities for New Zealand students to study in Zhejiang Province, China. In June 2015, five students will be ...
The Wynne Bonnyman Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Home ›Funding Database ›Search Results › The Wynne Bonnyman Scholarship Summary One scholarship is to be awarded. The scholarship is valued at £1,000 per annum for each year of study. Description...
Ma Thesis In Criminology Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 22 days ago
Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award As part of a Rutherford Discovery Fellowship, the Institute of Criminology at Victoria Universit...
Ngai Tahu/Beca Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 15 days ago
History or background of award Ngai Tahu and Beca have formed a partnership, resulting in a new and exciting one year scholarship opportunity. Purpose of award Our goal is to provide learning supp...