- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Student In "Computational Population Epigenomics", Technische Universität München, Germany, about 12 hours ago
20.03.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal The Institute of Computational Biology (Helmholtz Zentrum München) together with the Plant Science Department (Technical University of Munich, School of Li...
Maintainer I (2 Positions), New England HERC, United States, 12 days ago
OFFICIAL TITLE: Maintainer I SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Associate Director of Facilities SUPERVISION EXERCISED: None General Statement of Duties: Performs general janitorial and custo...
Ph D In Motor Neuron Disease (Mnd), The University of Queensland, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Queensland Brain Institute Established in 2003, QBI (http://www.qbi.uq.edu.au ) is housed on the St Lucia campus of UQ. It is home to more than 450 staff and students, including 41 group leaders, ...
Ph D Scholarship On Fen Restoration, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 23 hours ago
A 3-year PhD position is available at the Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. The start date is June 1, 2017. The position will be integrated in the project “Mapping, restori...
2 Ph D Positions In The Research Project "Fair Limits: A Philosophical Analysis Of Limits On The Distribution Of Economic And Ecological Resources" (Each Position 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 4 days ago
2 PhD positions in the research project "FAIR LIMITS: A philosophical analysis of limits on the distribution of economic and ecological resources" (each position 1.0 FTE) Functie Fair Limits is a ...
Ph D Position In Multi Enzymatic Co2 Conversion, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 18 hours ago
Apply no later than 29 March 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD position within our research efforts on enzymatic conversion of altern...