- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship Opportunity: Psychology/Social Science, Monash University, Australia, 1 day ago
Job No. 531389 Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences Faculty of Biomedical and Psychological Sciences School of Psychological Sciences Location: Clayton campus, Mon...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Kidney Disease Among Indigenous Australians, University of Sydney, Australia, 7 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Kidney Disease among Indigenous Australians Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-tim...
Ph D Studentship In Neuroscience & Animal Welfare Using Proxy Measures Of A Depressive Like State To Assess The Impact Of Pre Clinical Models Of Chronic Diseases On The Welfare Of Mice, Newcastle University, United Kingdom, about 6 hours ago
Closing Date: 15th March 2015 Details: Value, Duration and Start Date of the Award 3-year PhD studentship, starting on 28th September 2015. A full award covers tuition fees at the UK rate and an ...
Alumni Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
UCL Graduate Master's Awards Important Information for All Applicants Through the generous donations and funding agreements made by UCL's Alumni and Friends we are able to offer a number of schola...
African Graduate Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Scholarships and Funding African Graduate Scholarships Co-funded by: CP Charitable Trust International Student House Scholarship The scholarships exist to support African nationals with a high-qua...
Menzies Scholarships To Harvard, Australian National University, Australia, 29 days ago
Overview Sponsored by The Harvard Club of Australia, The Menzies Foundation and The Australian National University. The Robert Gordon Menzies Scholarships to Harvard are Australia's most prestigio...