- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship: The Role Of Micro Rna: Target Interactions In Tendon Function Deterioration, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Supervisors: K. Whysall, P. Clegg, M. Peffers, A. Molloy, H. Screen Description: We seek to appoint an individual wishing to undertake a PhD relating to tendon miRNA biology for the following proj...
Ph D Student Mucosal Immunology, Job AMC Medical Research, Netherlands, 29 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (01/04/2016 15.39) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Procedural Nurse Ep Lab Position, University of Utah Health Care, United States, 10 days ago
As a patient-focused organization, the University of Utah Health Care exists to enhance the health and well-being of people through patient care, research and education. Success in this mission re...
Gsi Ph D Studentship Se, Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Our vibrant, modern University is gaining prominence both nationally and internationally and we have ambitious plans for our future. Our main campuses in the cities of Cambridge, Chelmsford and Pe...
Ph D Positions In Ultra Low Power Wearable Brainwave Processor, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 21 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2565 Job description Eindhoven University of Technology Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e, www.tue.nl ), founded in 195...
Ph D Position In Marie Sklodowska Curie Itn Mean4 Sg, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 26 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2561 Job description PhD position in Marie Sklodowska-Curie ITN MEAN4SG: Postgraduate Research on “PMU applications". The PhD ...