- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Snooze :Snooze Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Snooze :Snooze Scholarship Opening Date: 13-01-2017 Closing Date: 31-03-2017 About The Snooze Scholarship Program Snooze proudly supports young students to become tomorrow's leaders and pave the w...
Ph D Studentship: Illness And Treatment Perceptions In Bipolar Disorder, University of Worcester, United Kingdom, about 7 hours ago
Home / Join our community / Job opportunities / Current vacancies / PhD Studentship: Illness and Treatment Perceptions in Bipolar Disorder PhD Studentship: Illness and Treatment Perceptions in...
Ph D Position: Surveillance And Semantic Analysis Of 3 D City Data, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 2 hours ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2836 Job description Academic environment: Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) is one of Europe’s top technological univ...
Seasonal Groundskeeper 2 Positions, Elon University, United States, about 11 hours ago
Position Information Position Title Seasonal Groundskeeper - 2 positions Requisition Number 20121012 Type of Employment Full-Time Temporary Number Of Months 9 Months Employed March - November Numb...
Ph D Position: Traffic Object Analysis In Multi Camera Surveillance Network, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 2 hours ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2837 Job description Academic environment: Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) is one of Europe’s top technological univ...
(Per Diem) Laora Donor Referral Responder (1 Of 4 Positions), University of Miami, United States, 16 days ago
The University of Miami, Life Alliance Organ Recovery Agency (UM LAORA) is a Division of the Department of Surgery, with an operating budget of $16 million. The function of the UM LAORA is to obta...