- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D: Force Sensing By Single Proteins, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 13 days ago
PhD: Force Sensing by Single Proteins Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2146 to €2744 (as of 1 January 2016) App...
Ph D For Energy Harvesting In An Automotive Environment (V36.2414), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 13 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Job description The Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for: PhD student for energy harvesting in an automotive environment in the Ele...
Ph D: Chaperone Mediated Protein Folding At The Single Molecule Level, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 15 days ago
PhD: Chaperone-Mediated Protein Folding at the Single-Molecule Level Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2146 to €...
Ph D Position In Cyber Physical Systems (V36.2413), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 13 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Job description PhD position in Cyber-Physical Systems Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering, Electronic Systems...
Companion Animal Rotating Internship Positions X 2 (A394 15 Sf), Massey University, New Zealand, 20 days ago
The Massey University Veterinary Teaching Hospital is looking for enthusiastic new-graduate veterinarians who are motivated by the opportunity to provide high quality diagnostic and treatment skil...
Ph D Tailoring Nano Silica And Its Application In Smart Concrete (V38.2397), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 29 days ago
In the Department of Architecture, Building and Planning of Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), The Netherlands, several vacancies exists for: PhD student in the chair Building Materials. D...