- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Malcolm Cole Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Performing Arts Scholarship Ugce1097, University of New South Wales, Australia, 2 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 30/11/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $2,400 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...
The Heather Bonner Memorial Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 3 days ago
In Semester 2 2015, USQ will offer one Heather Bonner Memorial Scholarship. This Scholarship has been established in memory of Heather Bonner who brought Indigenous and non-indigenous Australians ...
Danielle Sirmai Memorial Award Ugtr1035, University of New South Wales, Australia, 2 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 31/08/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For One ...
Daniel Solomons Memorial Scholarship Ugce1242, University of New South Wales, Australia, 1 day ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 30/11/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen...
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Netherlands, 8 days ago
Job description The vacancy relates to a full-time PhD position of 4 years, to begin on October 1st, 2015. Chronic and recurrent pain is a common health problem for many children and adolescents....
Indigenous Access Scholarship (Ias), University of Wollongong, Australia, 28 days ago
About this scholarship Indigenous Access Scholarship (IAS) Indigenous Access Scholarships assist Indigenous students to access higher education. Support Type: Equity Scholarship Application Closin...