- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
The Beth Spence Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 21 days ago
Funding Body: Seashells Foundation Endowment Title: The Beth Spence Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The Seashells Foundation Endowment is genero...
Ph D Studentship: Advanced Materials For In Vitro Expansion Of Vascular Endothelial Cells For Use In The Treatment Of Diabetic Retinopathy, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Location: Department of Eye and Vision Science (DEVS), Institute of Ageing and Chronic Disease (IACD), University of Liverpool, Liverpool. Project start date: October 1st 2015 Supervisors: Dr Han...
Ph D Scholarship For Research Into Cardiovascular Disease Inequalities », Australian National University, Australia, 4 days ago
Overview The National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health (NCEPH) is offering the opportunity to join a high-performing, collegial team as a postgraduate scholar for a period of approxim...
Health Psychology: Fully Funded Ph D Studentship: Development Of Novel Psychosocial Intervention For Patients With Chronic Pain, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Job posted by Swansea University (22/05/2015 15.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Phd Bursary Studentship In Health Sciences And Social Work, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
Investing in Future Research and Impact PhD Bursaries 2015 Health Sciences and Social Work The School of Health Sciences and Social Work (SHSSW) in the Faculty of Science, undertakes collaborative...
Benefactors Postgraduate Progression Scholarship, University of Warwick, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
The University of Warwick is delighted to announce five scholarships of £10,000 per student available for Taught Masters students starting their courses in 2015/16. These scholarships have been ma...