- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship In Primary Care, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
NIHR SCHOOL FOR PRIMARY CARE RESEARCH (SPCR) Based in The Primary Care Unit, Department of Public Health and Primary Care University of Cambridge STUDENTSHIP IN PRIMARY HEALTH CARE 2016 Applicatio...
Ph D Studentship: Involving Community Pharmacists In The Provision Of Palliative Care Medicine Services, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
ReferenceMED1388Closing DateMonday, 13th June 2016DepartmentHealth Sciences Applications are invited for a full-time 3-year PhD studentship, funded by the School of Health Sciences in the Faculty ...
Custodian Weekends Only 1st Shift (Two Positions Available), Elon University, United States, 25 days ago
Position Information Position Title Custodian - Weekends Only - 1st Shift (two positions available) Requisition Number 20120848 Type of Employment Part-Time Regular Number Of Months 12 Months Empl...
Custodian Weekends Only 1st Shift (Three Positions Available), Elon University, United States, 25 days ago
Position Information Position Title Custodian - Weekends Only - 1st Shift (three positions available) Requisition Number 20120848 Type of Employment Part-Time Regular Number Of Months 12 Months Em...
Gsi Ph D Studentship Se, Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
Our vibrant, modern University is gaining prominence both nationally and internationally and we have ambitious plans for our future. Our main campuses in the cities of Cambridge, Chelmsford and Pe...
Ph D Candidate For Neuroscience 1,0 Fte, Radboud University, Netherlands, 28 days ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere o...