- Cranmore Fund [F51255]
- The Cranmore Fund was established by an initial gift of $20,000 by Dr Richard Bruce Lefroy and a subsequent gift of $1000, in terms of a Deed of Trust under which scholarships (called Cranmore Scholarships), grants-in-aid and travel grants may be awarded to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Disabled
Awards, when made, are to promote the study of the care of persons suffering continuing disability (chronic illness).
Eligibility is confined to graduates or senior undergraduates, in medicine, nursing psychology or social work who put forward a well-defined programme of study in the area specified in 1 above.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, International
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Social and Cultural Studies, Surgery, Nursing
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship, Monash University, Australia, 26 days ago
Job No. 534266 Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Engineering / Dept of Chemical Engineering Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences / Department of Immunology Location: The Alfred Superviso...
University College Old Members Oxford Australia Scholarship, Oxford-Australia Fund, Australia, 11 days ago
About this scholarship University College Old Members - Oxford Australia Scholarship The University College Old Members - Oxford Australia Fund Scholarship is open to postgraduate students in any ...
Australia Day Foundation Uk Trust :Study Grant, Flinders University, Australia, 4 days ago
Opening Date: 06-04-2015 Closing Date: 30-04-2015 DESCRIPTION The Australia Day Foundation UK Trust’s objectives are to promote the education, including the social and physical training, of young ...
Academic Position For A Stroke Neurologist, University of Alberta, Canada, 8 days ago
The University of Alberta, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, Department of Medicine, Division of Neurology in partnership with Alberta Health Services, invites applications for a Stroke Neurologist...
Tasmania University Scholarship, University of Tasmania, Australia, 11 days ago
About this scholarship Tasmania University Scholarship Up to 50 Tasmania University Scholarships are available to students who have performed very well at school, TAFE or in the initial years of u...
Anu Honours Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, 11 days ago
About this scholarship ANU Honours Scholarship ANU offers 15 ANU Honours Scholarships of $5,000 per year to both internal and external, Domestic and International students to aid students with the...