Country Medical Foundation Scholarship [F24698], University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
Listed about a year ago
Attention: this position might have been expired or removed by the publisher!
- Country Medical Foundation Scholarship [F24698]
- The Country Medical Foundation has donated a sum of $200,000 to establish a fund to provide two scholarships annually to assist and encourage students who are experiencing financial hardship and who demonstrate a commitment to undertaking a career in rural/regional medicine in Western Australia to complete the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at The University of Western Australia (the University). The scholarships are established in recognition of the role played by the Country Medical Foundation in fostering improved health care services in country Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at the University;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to a future career in Western Australian rural/regional medicine; and
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
View or Apply
The University of Western Australia - AustraliaTitleCountry Medical Foundation Scholarship [F51252]DescriptionThe Country Medical Foundation has donated a sum of $200,000 to establish a fund to provide two scholarships annually to assist and encourage