- Country Medical Foundation Scholarship [F24698]
- The Country Medical Foundation has donated a sum of $200,000 to establish a fund to provide two scholarships annually to assist and encourage students who are experiencing financial hardship and who demonstrate a commitment to undertaking a career in rural/regional medicine in Western Australia to complete the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at The University of Western Australia (the University). The scholarships are established in recognition of the role played by the Country Medical Foundation in fostering improved health care services in country Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at the University;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to a future career in Western Australian rural/regional medicine; and
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Hedi Szasz Scholarship, University of Western Australia, Australia, 12 days ago
About this scholarship Hedi Szasz Scholarship The Hedi Szasz Scholarship Fund provides up to 2 scholarships each year to encourage and assist full-time students to complete a single degree course ...
School Of Law European Summer Law Program Macerata Scholarship, Murdoch University, Australia, 12 days ago
About this scholarship School of Law European Summer Law Program - Macerata Scholarship Murdoch's School of Law offers students in financial hardship the opportunity travel to Italy for the Europe...
Tasmania University Scholarship, University of Tasmania, Australia, 12 days ago
About this scholarship Tasmania University Scholarship Up to 50 Tasmania University Scholarships are available to students who have performed very well at school, TAFE or in the initial years of u...
Ph D Scholarship In Child And Adolescent Burns Research, The University of Queensland, Australia, 28 days ago
Apply now Job no:497183 Area:Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Herston, Brisbane The CHRC is a child and ad...
University College Old Members Oxford Australia Scholarship, Oxford-Australia Fund, Australia, 12 days ago
About this scholarship University College Old Members - Oxford Australia Scholarship The University College Old Members - Oxford Australia Fund Scholarship is open to postgraduate students in any ...
Marine Microbe Ph D Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 20 days ago
Marine microbes are key players in a range of important ecosystem functions. This project will be part of a large collaborative research team involving marine microbial ecologists from across Aust...