- Country Medical Foundation Scholarship [F24698]
- The Country Medical Foundation has donated a sum of $200,000 to establish a fund to provide two scholarships annually to assist and encourage students who are experiencing financial hardship and who demonstrate a commitment to undertaking a career in rural/regional medicine in Western Australia to complete the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at The University of Western Australia (the University). The scholarships are established in recognition of the role played by the Country Medical Foundation in fostering improved health care services in country Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at the University;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to a future career in Western Australian rural/regional medicine; and
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Sport Science: Athlete Development In Australian Swimming, University of Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
Funding Body: Swimming Australia Title: PhD Scholarship in Sport Science: Athlete Development in Australian Swimming Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-...
The Steglick Indigenous Women’s Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 2 days ago
Funding Body: Steglick family Title: The Steglick Indigenous Women’s Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type All Students Description: The Steglick Indigenous Women's Scholar...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 1 month ago
Apply now Job no:499734 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Bris...
Afgw Nsw Joan Bielski Ao Scholarship (External), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 5 days ago
The aim of the AFGW NSW Joan Bielski AO Memorial Scholarship is to enable a mature aged woman to attend university and complete a first degree. Value and duration The Recipient will receive $5,000...
Ph D Studentship In The Synaptic Basis Of Memory Formation And Loss, The University of Queensland, Australia, 19 days ago
Apply now Job no:499840 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia Queensland Brain...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 25 days ago
Apply now Job no:499772 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Externally Funded Res Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane The School of Clinical Medicine The School of ...