- Country Medical Foundation Scholarship [F24698]
- The Country Medical Foundation has donated a sum of $200,000 to establish a fund to provide two scholarships annually to assist and encourage students who are experiencing financial hardship and who demonstrate a commitment to undertaking a career in rural/regional medicine in Western Australia to complete the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at The University of Western Australia (the University). The scholarships are established in recognition of the role played by the Country Medical Foundation in fostering improved health care services in country Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at the University;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to a future career in Western Australian rural/regional medicine; and
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Barnes Clitheroe Baxter College Residential Scholarship Ugce1218, University of New South Wales, Australia, 10 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Opens 17/11/2014 Closing Date 30/01/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $9,000 up to $9,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to 3 years Residenc...
Dunstan Foundation :Len King Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 9 days ago
Opening Date: 12-01-2014 Closing Date: 30-01-2015 DESCRIPTION The prestigious Dunstan Foundation Len King Scholarship assists individuals who, for financial reasons, would not otherwise be able to...
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 28 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Date posted: 20...
Mary Edna Quinn Scholarship Ugca1378, University of New South Wales, Australia, 26 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 31/10/2014 Closing Date 28/02/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $4,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen...
Warren Trust Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 22 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award The Warren Trust, via the Victoria University Foundation, has p...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Evidence Based Follow Up For Patients With Melanoma, University of Sydney, Australia, 2 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney and Melanoma Institute Australia Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Evidence Based Follow-up for Patients with Melanoma Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Post...