- Country Medical Foundation Scholarship [F24698]
- The Country Medical Foundation has donated a sum of $200,000 to establish a fund to provide two scholarships annually to assist and encourage students who are experiencing financial hardship and who demonstrate a commitment to undertaking a career in rural/regional medicine in Western Australia to complete the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at The University of Western Australia (the University). The scholarships are established in recognition of the role played by the Country Medical Foundation in fostering improved health care services in country Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at the University;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to a future career in Western Australian rural/regional medicine; and
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
H&R Society Trust Uts Access Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 29 days ago
The Scholarship has been established to support up to two (2) commencing undergraduate UTS students who demonstrate financial need or other educational disadvantage(s). Please read the Conditions...
Sida Foundation Mary White Memorial Award Ugca1114, University of New South Wales, Australia, 7 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 30/09/2015 Closing Date 31/03/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $2,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 2 years Residency Aus Citiz...
Ph D Scholarship Opportunity: Hazelwood Health Study, Monash University, Australia, 11 days ago
The Opportunity Monash University, in collaboration with Federation University, University of Tasmania, University of Adelaide, and the CSIRO has been commissioned by the Victorian Department of H...
Ph D Fellowship (Neuroscience/Drug Discovery), University of Western Sydney, Europe, 7 days ago
Job posted by University of Western Sydney (30/09/2015 09.14) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Cod...
Morgans Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 8 days ago
In 2016 USQ will offer one Morgans Scholarship. Morgans Toowoomba is a full service wealth management advisory business, tailoring financial solutions to their clients. This includes, but not lim...
Mary Edna Quinn Scholarship Ugca1378, University of New South Wales, Australia, 6 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/10/2015 Closing Date 28/02/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $4,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen...