- Country Medical Foundation Scholarship [F24698]
- The Country Medical Foundation has donated a sum of $200,000 to establish a fund to provide two scholarships annually to assist and encourage students who are experiencing financial hardship and who demonstrate a commitment to undertaking a career in rural/regional medicine in Western Australia to complete the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at The University of Western Australia (the University). The scholarships are established in recognition of the role played by the Country Medical Foundation in fostering improved health care services in country Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course at the University;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to a future career in Western Australian rural/regional medicine; and
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Sir Terry Pratchett Memorial Scholarship, University of South Australia, Australia, about 1 hour ago
As part of his legacy beyond literature, the Discworld Foundation established by international bestselling author, the late Sir Terry Pratchett, has established a perpetual scholarship in his name...
Boston Consulting Group (Bcg) Scholarship (External), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Every year, we award scholarships to two university students in Australia or New Zealand to support their next year of study. 2017 scholarship applications are currently being accepted with applic...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 25 days ago
Doctoral Opportunities in Innate Immune Research Cancer Biology and Care Program, Faculty of Medicine-Mater Research Institute – The University of Queensland, Australia The Faculty of Medicine is ...
Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship Ugtr1040, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 hour ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 11/04/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 2 2018 Value $12,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...
Raymond L. Debus Bequest Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 10 hours ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Raymond L. Debus Bequest Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: Established in 2017 by a bequest...
Expression Of Interest (Eoi) For Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 22 days ago
Apply now Job no:500388 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship, Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Gatton The Sch...