- Baudin Travel Grant
- The Baudin grant is a travel grant designed to encourage Australian students currently enrolled in an Australian university to study in France for a full academic year or for a semester. Research projects are also accepted. This grant is opened to students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels (Master or Phd). The grant is open to students in all fields and disciplines. As this grant is specific to the Embassy of France in Australia, it is only available to Australian citizens or permanent residency hoders. French Embassies all over the world do offer scholarship programs availble to citizens of the country where a French Embassy is located.This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad office.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- See conditionsStudents who apply for a course taught in English need not supply a Language Certification, however you WILL NEED to supply practical evidence that you have started learning French, or are going to be enrolled in a French language course in France, or are attending classes to improve on your your existing skillsStudents applying for a course taught in French, must supply Language Certifications.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Exploration Targetting, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Call For Applications To The Phd Courses Xxxi Cycle At The University Of Salerno , Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy, 14 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (14/07/2015 03.47) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Malcolm Chaikin Foundation Scholarships Ugca1210, University of New South Wales, Australia, 28 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 30/09/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $15,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For up to 4 years Residency Aus...
Notice For Admission To Ph D Courses Academic Year 2015/2016, Xxxi Cycle., Università degli Studi di Udine - University of Udine, Italy, 26 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (02/07/2015 04.03) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Phd Courses Selection Annoncement 31 Series, Università degli Studi di Parma, Italy, 10 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (18/07/2015 03.32) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Bayswater Football Club Industry Project Ph D Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 7 days ago
Making correct decisions about how and where to pass the ball is crucial to success in sports such as football. The interaction between individual decisions and team patterns is not well understoo...
2015 Afgw Nsw Tempe Mann Travelling Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 22 days ago
Funding Body: Australian Federation of Graduate Women NSW Title: 2015 AFGW NSW Tempe Mann Travelling Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineeri...