- Baudin Travel Grant
- The Baudin grant is a travel grant designed to encourage Australian students currently enrolled in an Australian university to study in France for a full academic year or for a semester. Research projects are also accepted. This grant is opened to students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels (Master or Phd). The grant is open to students in all fields and disciplines. As this grant is specific to the Embassy of France in Australia, it is only available to Australian citizens or permanent residency hoders. French Embassies all over the world do offer scholarship programs availble to citizens of the country where a French Embassy is located.This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad office.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- See conditionsStudents who apply for a course taught in English need not supply a Language Certification, however you WILL NEED to supply practical evidence that you have started learning French, or are going to be enrolled in a French language course in France, or are attending classes to improve on your your existing skillsStudents applying for a course taught in French, must supply Language Certifications.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Exploration Targetting, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position In Atmospheric Chemistry, The Opal-Coast University, France, 4 days ago
Job posted by The Opal-Coast University (17/12/2014 17.46) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code fo...
2015 Sardi Bursary For Aboriginal Students, University of Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
Funding Body: South Australian Research and Development Institute (SARDI) Title: 2015 SARDI Bursary for Aboriginal Students Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Description: The South Austr...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Biomarkers In Inflammatory Neuropathies, University of Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Biomarkers in Inflammatory Neuropathies Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Des...
Ph D In Reconstructing Pre Industrial Land Cover Change In Africa, Lausanne, Switzerland, University of Lausanne, Switzerland, 19 days ago
We are looking for a motivated student with a background in palaeo-environmental science to join the ARVE interdisciplinary research team at the University of Lausanne in Switzerland. This is a ful...
Position Type:, University of North Dakota, United States, 28 days ago
Department: Facilities Hiring Details: Salary Commensurate with experience, benefitted, Exempt, Full-time Position Details: Applications received by December 31, 2014 will receive first conside...
Ph D Position In Human Population Genomics, Uppsala University, Netherlands, 3 days ago
Uppsala University is an international research university focused on the development of science and education. Our most important assets are all the individuals who with their curiosity and their...