- Baudin Travel Grant
- The Baudin grant is a travel grant designed to encourage Australian students currently enrolled in an Australian university to study in France for a full academic year or for a semester. Research projects are also accepted. This grant is opened to students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels (Master or Phd). The grant is open to students in all fields and disciplines. As this grant is specific to the Embassy of France in Australia, it is only available to Australian citizens or permanent residency hoders. French Embassies all over the world do offer scholarship programs availble to citizens of the country where a French Embassy is located.This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad office.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- See conditionsStudents who apply for a course taught in English need not supply a Language Certification, however you WILL NEED to supply practical evidence that you have started learning French, or are going to be enrolled in a French language course in France, or are attending classes to improve on your your existing skillsStudents applying for a course taught in French, must supply Language Certifications.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Exploration Targetting, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship: Biogas Upgrading (Co2 Capture) Simulation Through Experimental Work And Thermodynamic Modelling, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 1 day ago
Apply no later than 1 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online Center for Energy Resources Engineering (CERE), Department of Chemical and Bioc...
Ph D Studentship – Understanding Bubble Dynamics In Sonicated Edible Lipids To Improve Their Physicochemical Properties, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 25 minutes ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 30 June 2017 Reference: 836417EB Supervisor Dr P R Birkin PhD Description: High intensity ultrasound (HIU) or sonication has been exploite...
Ph D Positions At Center For Peptide Based Antibiotics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 16 hours ago
PhD positions at Center for Peptide-Based Antibiotics, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen Up to 3 PhD positions are available in molecular/microbiology (2) and medici...
Ph D Studentship Tissue Engineering Of The Blood Vessel Wall, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
This is an interdisciplinary project focusing on the development of an in vitro bioreactor model for the investigation of the mechanisms underlying the vascular complications of systemic diseases....
Ph D Studentship: High Performance And Stable Oxygen Separation Membranes, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
ReferenceENG1060Closing DateMonday, 1st May 2017DepartmentEngineering University of Nottingham - Faculty of Engineering PhD studentship: High-performance and stable oxygen separation membranes Sup...
Phd Studentship: Tissue Engineering Of The Blood Vessel Wall, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
View All Vacancies School of Biosciences & Medicine Location: Guildford Post Type: Full Time Advert Placed: Wednesday 25 January 2017 Closing Date: Friday 24 February 2017 Reference: 004717 D...