- Baudin Travel Grant
- The Baudin grant is a travel grant designed to encourage Australian students currently enrolled in an Australian university to study in France for a full academic year or for a semester. Research projects are also accepted. This grant is opened to students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels (Master or Phd). The grant is open to students in all fields and disciplines. As this grant is specific to the Embassy of France in Australia, it is only available to Australian citizens or permanent residency hoders. French Embassies all over the world do offer scholarship programs availble to citizens of the country where a French Embassy is located.This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad office.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- See conditionsStudents who apply for a course taught in English need not supply a Language Certification, however you WILL NEED to supply practical evidence that you have started learning French, or are going to be enrolled in a French language course in France, or are attending classes to improve on your your existing skillsStudents applying for a course taught in French, must supply Language Certifications.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Exploration Targetting, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
The Mica And Ahmet Ertegun Graduate Scholarships In The Humanities 2016 2017, University of Sydney, Australia, 25 days ago
Funding Body: University of Oxford Title: The Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Graduate Scholarships in the Humanities 2016-2017 Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Overseas Description: For 2...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Gene Therapy For Type 1 Diabetes, University of Sydney, Australia, 14 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Gene Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Descri...
The Lambert Initiative For Cannabinoid Therapeutics Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 14 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: The Lambert Initiative for Cannabinoid Therapeutics Postgraduate Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate...
Benoît Perthame : Inria – French Académie Des Sciences Grand Prize , Inria, France, 15 days ago
There was nothing to suggest that Benoît Perthame would embark on a scientific career - neither his family background nor the industrial lands of northern France where he grew up. Driven by an ear...
Australian Federation Of Graduate Women Tempe Mann Travelling Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 30 days ago
The trustees of AFGW-NSW Inc. Education Trust invite applications for the 2015 AFGW-NSW Inc Tempe Mann Annual Scholarship. Conditions of the Award: that the successful candidate agree to acknowled...
Doctoral Researcher: New Approaches To The Conservation Of Contemporary Art, TATE, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
TateDoctoral Researcher: New Approaches to the Conservation of Contemporary Art£24,000 per annum + £650 annual mobility allowance + £1,450 family allowance for eligible candidates - Three-year fixe...