- Baudin Travel Grant
- The Baudin grant is a travel grant designed to encourage Australian students currently enrolled in an Australian university to study in France for a full academic year or for a semester. Research projects are also accepted. This grant is opened to students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels (Master or Phd). The grant is open to students in all fields and disciplines. As this grant is specific to the Embassy of France in Australia, it is only available to Australian citizens or permanent residency hoders. French Embassies all over the world do offer scholarship programs availble to citizens of the country where a French Embassy is located.This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad office.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- See conditionsStudents who apply for a course taught in English need not supply a Language Certification, however you WILL NEED to supply practical evidence that you have started learning French, or are going to be enrolled in a French language course in France, or are attending classes to improve on your your existing skillsStudents applying for a course taught in French, must supply Language Certifications.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Exploration Targetting, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Candidate In Electro Catalysis, Leiden University, Netherlands, 7 days ago
Leiden University, the Faculty of Science, Leiden Institute of Chemistry, is looking for a PhD candidate in Electro catalysis (2 positions, 1.0 FTE) Vacancy number 17-301 Two PhD positions are ava...
Ph D Scholarship In New Vaccine Strategies For Control Of Viral Fish Diseases, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 10 hours ago
Apply no later than 15 August 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Vet by completing the following form. Apply online The DTU Veterinary Institute (DTU Vet) invites applications for a PhD position in opt...
Ph D Student In Advanced Surface Electromechanics, ICN2 – Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Spain, 29 days ago
Research area or group: Oxide Nanoelectronics GroupDescription of Group/Project:The research lead by Dra. Neus Domingo at the Advanced AFM Laboratory of the Institut Català de Nanociencia i Nanotec...
Ph D: Future Biofuels For Clean And Sustainable Internal Combustion Engines , University College London, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
UCL Department / Division Mechanical Engineering Duration of Studentship Four Years Stipend £16,290 per annum Vacancy Information This studentship provides an opportunity for a UK/EU candidate to ...
Ph D Scholarship In Bacterial Pathogen Metabolism, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 10 hours ago
Apply no later than 31 August 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD scholarship is available in the Center for Hyperpolarization in Magn...
Ph D Researcher Polymer Mechanochemistry, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 21 hours ago
Departments Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry Reference number V37.2987 Job description Probing mechanical forces in polymeric materials and hydrogels is of high importance to obtai...