- Baudin Travel Grant
- The Baudin grant is a travel grant designed to encourage Australian students currently enrolled in an Australian university to study in France for a full academic year or for a semester. Research projects are also accepted. This grant is opened to students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels (Master or Phd). The grant is open to students in all fields and disciplines. As this grant is specific to the Embassy of France in Australia, it is only available to Australian citizens or permanent residency hoders. French Embassies all over the world do offer scholarship programs availble to citizens of the country where a French Embassy is located.This Scholarship is administered by the Study Abroad office.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- See conditionsStudents who apply for a course taught in English need not supply a Language Certification, however you WILL NEED to supply practical evidence that you have started learning French, or are going to be enrolled in a French language course in France, or are attending classes to improve on your your existing skillsStudents applying for a course taught in French, must supply Language Certifications.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Exploration Targetting, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship Developing Technologies To Combat Bacterial Biofilms Epsrc Cdt In Sustainable Chemistry 4 Years Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
ReferenceSCI1645Closing DateMonday, 5th September 2016DepartmentChemistry A fully funded PhD studentship (50% funded by Industry, 50% by EPSRC) is available for October 2016 at the School of Chemi...
Ph D Position: Quantifying Cellular Forces During Blood Vessel Formation, KU Leuven, Belgium, 29 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (27/07/2016 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Ph D Position: Numerical Modelling Of Near Wellbore Flow, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 13 days ago
Apply no later than 4 September 2016 Apply for the job at Centre for Oil and Gas - DTU by completing the following form. Apply online The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (Centre ...
Ph D Opportunity: The Role Of Duckweed In Controlling Nutrient Levels In A Flow Controlled Split Pond Aquaculture Systems, Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland, 28 days ago
Job posted by Dublin Institute of Technology (27/07/2016 14.48) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...
Announcement Of Public Competition For Admission To The Ph D Courses A.Y. 2016/2017 Xxxii Cycle University Of Cagliari , Università degli Studi di Cagliari, Italy, 28 days ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (28/07/2016 05.03) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Ph D Scholarship In Electrocatalytic Materials, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 6 days ago
Apply no later than 30 August 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online DTU, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Section of Materials and Surfac...