- Australian Pork Limited Honours Scholarships
- Undergraduate Research Scholarships are available to students in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree for the purpose of undertaking small industry based projects or for research as part of an Honours project.Scholarships may be taken in any area relevant to APLs annual R&D priorities. APLs Research & Innovation Managers are available to discuss potential projects and assist with finding research supervisors and corporate host organisations.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Applicants will be in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree and will have a realistic expectation of obtaining First or Second Class (A) Honours A well-defined area of study, preferably associated with a currently funded APL project Applicants are encouraged to identify a project outside of their own institution Intention of the student to use the study topic as part of an Honours project Preference will be given to applicants wishing to undertake projects which will provide some exposure to the pork industry.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Earth and Environment, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Open Invitation For Ph D Dissertation Proposal 'borders & Territories', Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, 14 days ago
Session #09Under the auspices of the Graduate School of the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, Delft University of Technology, the architectural research group ‘Borders & Territ...
Ph D Studentship In Visual Ecology Of Herbivorous Pest Insects , Lincoln University, New Zealand, about 18 hours ago
The Bio-Protection Research Centre, Lincoln University, New Zealand is inviting applications for a PhD studentship to examine fundamental aspects of insect vision in several pest insects in order t...
Ph D Studentship – Alternative Propellants For Gridded Ion Engines, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
EEE Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 10 April 2017 Reference: 851817FP Alternative Propellants for Gridded Ion Engines PhD Supervisors: Prof Stephen Gabriel, Dr Igor Golosnoy Applic...
Ph D Studentship Calcium Signalling And Travelling Wave Response To Oocyte Fertilisation, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 23 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1705Closing DateThursday, 1st June 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences University of Adelaide-University of Nottingham Joint PhD in Mathematics Supervisors This project is offered join...
Ph D Studentship: Seismic Performance Of Biologically Inspired And Resilient Column For Accelerated Bridge Construction, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
Project themes: Structures and solid mechanics, computational engineering, materials and surface engineering, mechatronics signal processing and control Early research in 1980s and 1990s in develo...
Ph D Positions Computational Geometry For Content Generation (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
PhD positions Computational Geometry for Content Generation (1,0 fte) Functie Geometric content is needed in many applications of ICT research: emergency response simulations need realistic worlds...