- Australian Pork Limited Honours Scholarships
- Undergraduate Research Scholarships are available to students in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree for the purpose of undertaking small industry based projects or for research as part of an Honours project.Scholarships may be taken in any area relevant to APLs annual R&D priorities. APLs Research & Innovation Managers are available to discuss potential projects and assist with finding research supervisors and corporate host organisations.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Applicants will be in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree and will have a realistic expectation of obtaining First or Second Class (A) Honours A well-defined area of study, preferably associated with a currently funded APL project Applicants are encouraged to identify a project outside of their own institution Intention of the student to use the study topic as part of an Honours project Preference will be given to applicants wishing to undertake projects which will provide some exposure to the pork industry.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Earth and Environment, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Paradice Honours Year Scholarship Ugca1433, University of New South Wales, Australia, 11 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 08/12/2014 Closing Date 28/02/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $5,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
John Monash Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
In 2003 the General Sir John Monash Scholarships were launched. Since this time, they have become Australia's most prestigious postgraduate scholarships Which recognise leadership capability, acad...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Australian Media Classification, University of Sydney, Australia, 2 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Australian Media Classification Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: This PhD ...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Biomarkers In Inflammatory Neuropathies, University of Sydney, Australia, 2 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Biomarkers in Inflammatory Neuropathies Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Des...
Ph D Studentship/Marie Sklodowska Curie Esr Fellowship: Supramolecular Chemistry, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Fixed-term: The funds for this post are available for 36 months. We invite applications for a 3-year Marie Sklodowska-Curie Early Stage Researcher (MSC-ESR) Fellowship to start in April or Octobe...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Evidence Based Follow Up For Patients With Melanoma, University of Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney and Melanoma Institute Australia Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Evidence Based Follow-up for Patients with Melanoma Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Post...