- Australian Pork Limited Honours Scholarships
- Undergraduate Research Scholarships are available to students in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree for the purpose of undertaking small industry based projects or for research as part of an Honours project.Scholarships may be taken in any area relevant to APLs annual R&D priorities. APLs Research & Innovation Managers are available to discuss potential projects and assist with finding research supervisors and corporate host organisations.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Applicants will be in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree and will have a realistic expectation of obtaining First or Second Class (A) Honours A well-defined area of study, preferably associated with a currently funded APL project Applicants are encouraged to identify a project outside of their own institution Intention of the student to use the study topic as part of an Honours project Preference will be given to applicants wishing to undertake projects which will provide some exposure to the pork industry.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Earth and Environment, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Rheumatology, University of Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Funding Body: NHMRC Title: PhD Scholarship in Rheumatology Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably ...
Proposal And Award Generalist 3, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 22 days ago
Description The College of Earth and Mineral Sciences is seeking a dynamic and dedicated individual for a challenging position in Research Administration. The selected candidate will join a highl...
Ph D Scholarship In The Community Pharmacy – Research Into Policy, University of Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: PhD Scholarship in The Community Pharmacy – Research into Policy Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The Community Pha...
Ph D Position On Soil Erosion (Using A Pesticide Tracer Technique For Agriculture Erosion Source Tracking), Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology, Luxembourg, 8 days ago
Job posted by Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (21/09/2016 11.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Europea...
4 Year Ph D Industrial Case Partner Studentship (Fixed Term) Available From January 2017, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
Applications are invited for a 4-year PhD studentship to conduct research under the supervision of Dr Kevin O'Holleran & Dr Meritxell Huch-Ortega at the Department of Physiology, Development and N...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Biophysics, University of Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Biophysics Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate scholar...