- Australian Pork Limited Honours Scholarships
- Undergraduate Research Scholarships are available to students in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree for the purpose of undertaking small industry based projects or for research as part of an Honours project.Scholarships may be taken in any area relevant to APLs annual R&D priorities. APLs Research & Innovation Managers are available to discuss potential projects and assist with finding research supervisors and corporate host organisations.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Applicants will be in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree and will have a realistic expectation of obtaining First or Second Class (A) Honours A well-defined area of study, preferably associated with a currently funded APL project Applicants are encouraged to identify a project outside of their own institution Intention of the student to use the study topic as part of an Honours project Preference will be given to applicants wishing to undertake projects which will provide some exposure to the pork industry.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Earth and Environment, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship In Medical Statistics London School Of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, And St George's, University Of London, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
PhD Studentship in Medical Statistics - London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, and St George’s, University of LondonAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a PhD studentship on statistica...
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) An Integrated Intra Vehicle Wireless Sensor Network, Aston University, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Tuesday 28 February 2017 Reference: R170035 Applications are invited fo...
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) Smart Elbow Prosthesis For Loosening Detection, Aston University, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 13 February 2017 Reference: R170022 Applications are invited for...
Ph D Studentship: Cell Biology And Bioinformatics, St. George's University of London, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
TITLE: Regulation of lysosomes in cell senescence and infection: bioinformatic and molecular analysesSUPERVISORS: Axel Nohturfft, Dorothy BennettAPPLICATION DEADLINE: 15. January 2017PROJECT DESCRI...
Physical Activity And Health Ph D Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 16 hours ago
The University of Southern Queensland has two PhD scholarships to award for 2017 in the field of Physical Activity & Health. A new research group, led by Professor Stuart Biddle, will be starting ...
Bbsrc Funded 4 Year Studentship (Fixed Term), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
We are pleased to advertise a 4-year BBSRC co-funded PhD Studentship to conduct research in the Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience available from October 2017. The G. H. Lewes...