- Australian Pork Limited Honours Scholarships
- Undergraduate Research Scholarships are available to students in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree for the purpose of undertaking small industry based projects or for research as part of an Honours project.Scholarships may be taken in any area relevant to APLs annual R&D priorities. APLs Research & Innovation Managers are available to discuss potential projects and assist with finding research supervisors and corporate host organisations.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Applicants will be in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree and will have a realistic expectation of obtaining First or Second Class (A) Honours A well-defined area of study, preferably associated with a currently funded APL project Applicants are encouraged to identify a project outside of their own institution Intention of the student to use the study topic as part of an Honours project Preference will be given to applicants wishing to undertake projects which will provide some exposure to the pork industry.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Earth and Environment, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
The Cocker Two Honours Scholarship In Geology, University of Tasmania, Australia, 1 day ago
The CockerTwo Honours Scholarship in Geology Joshua D. Cocker, a retired geologist, graduated from the University of Tasmania in 1969 (BSc), 1970 (Hons) and in 1977 with a PhD entitled “Petrogenes...
Ph D Position In Marine Geohazards, Høgskulen i Sogn og Fjordane, Norway, 20 days ago
Job posted by Høgskulen i Sogn og Fjordane (14/04/2016 09.54) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code...
Ph D Studentship: The Role Of Micro Rna: Target Interactions In Tendon Function Deterioration, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
Supervisors: K. Whysall, P. Clegg, M. Peffers, A. Molloy, H. Screen Description: We seek to appoint an individual wishing to undertake a PhD relating to tendon miRNA biology for the following proj...
Ph D Studentship Engaging School Teachers And Learners In The Mathematics Of Sustainability, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
ReferenceSCI1624Closing DateSunday, 17th July 2016DepartmentMathematical Sciences and Education School of Mathematical Sciences - 4-year PhD Scholarship Engaging school teachers and learners in th...
Two Ph D Positions In Accountable Governance (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 10 days ago
Two PhD Positions in Accountable Governance (1,0 FTE) Functie At the Utrecht School of Governance (USG) two PhD-positions are available within the NWO-VIDI-project ‘Calibrating public accountabili...
Ph D Scholarship Neuroscience, Electrophysiology, Experimental Physics, Electrochemistry, Carl-von-Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg, Germany, 20 days ago
Job posted by Carl-von-Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg (14/04/2016 15.51) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Char...