- Australian Pork Limited Honours Scholarships
- Undergraduate Research Scholarships are available to students in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree for the purpose of undertaking small industry based projects or for research as part of an Honours project.Scholarships may be taken in any area relevant to APLs annual R&D priorities. APLs Research & Innovation Managers are available to discuss potential projects and assist with finding research supervisors and corporate host organisations.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Applicants will be in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree and will have a realistic expectation of obtaining First or Second Class (A) Honours A well-defined area of study, preferably associated with a currently funded APL project Applicants are encouraged to identify a project outside of their own institution Intention of the student to use the study topic as part of an Honours project Preference will be given to applicants wishing to undertake projects which will provide some exposure to the pork industry.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Earth and Environment, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentships: Biological Chemistry, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 16 hours ago
The Department of Chemistry has available up to three PhD studentships in the field of biological chemistry to start in October 2017. The Department has a very strong biological chemistry section...
Animal Reproductive Science Ph D Studentship Ag Research, AgResearch, New Zealand, 14 days ago
The Organisation AgResearch is a leading Crown Research Institute charged with delivering science and innovation to benefit New Zealand agriculture and its wider economy. Our internationally recog...
Bbsrc & University Of Nottingham Bbsrc I Case Studentships, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 10 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1704Closing DateMonday, 13th March 2017DepartmentPlant & Crop Sciences Applications are invited to join the University of Nottingham BBSRC iCASE Studentship to undertake an innovative ...
Ph D Studentship – An Interdisciplinary Pipeline For Progressing Cyclic Peptides Hits To Small Molecule Inhibitors., The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 31 August 2017 Reference: 836517EB PhD Supervisors: Prof. Ali Tavassoli and Prof. Jon Essex Application Deadline: rolling, will appoint ...
2 Ph D Positions In The Research Program "The Senses Of Islam: A Cultural History Of Perception In The Muslim World", Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 12 hours ago
2 PhD positions in the research program "The senses of Islam: A cultural history of perception in the Muslim world" Functie The two PhD positions (4 years) are embedded in the research project “Th...
Unsw Honours Year Scholarships Ugca1120, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 10/02/2017 Closing Date 28/02/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 10 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No resid...