- Australian Pork Limited Honours Scholarships
- Undergraduate Research Scholarships are available to students in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree for the purpose of undertaking small industry based projects or for research as part of an Honours project.Scholarships may be taken in any area relevant to APLs annual R&D priorities. APLs Research & Innovation Managers are available to discuss potential projects and assist with finding research supervisors and corporate host organisations.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Applicants will be in the latter stages of their undergraduate degree and will have a realistic expectation of obtaining First or Second Class (A) Honours A well-defined area of study, preferably associated with a currently funded APL project Applicants are encouraged to identify a project outside of their own institution Intention of the student to use the study topic as part of an Honours project Preference will be given to applicants wishing to undertake projects which will provide some exposure to the pork industry.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Earth and Environment, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Anu Honours Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, 11 days ago
About this scholarship ANU Honours Scholarship ANU offers 15 ANU Honours Scholarships of $5,000 per year to both internal and external, Domestic and International students to aid students with the...
Tu Delft Architecture B&T Ph D Call Info, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, 15 days ago
BORDERS&TERRITORIESOpen Invitation for PhD Dissertation Proposalssession #05 Thursday 04 June 2015INTRODUCTIONUnder the auspices of the Graduate School of the Faculty of Architecture and t...
Postgraduate Scholarship On The Nature & Significance Of T Lymphocyte Reactivity Against Orbital Antigens In Graves Ophthalmopathy, University of Sydney, Australia, 18 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship on the Nature & Significance of T lymphocyte Reactivity Against Orbital Antigens in Graves Ophthalmopathy Research Areas: Health ...
(Henry Halloran Trust) Urban Housing Lab@Sydney Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 18 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: (Henry Halloran Trust) Urban Housing Lab@Sydney PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A PhD...
Forest Industries Research Centre Ph D Scholarships, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, about 7 hours ago
The USC experience Undergraduate (my first degree) Postgraduate coursework Research students International students Courses and programs Student support How do I apply? How do I enrol? What will I...
International Centre Global Mobility (Icgm) Scholarship Ugtr1038, University of New South Wales, Australia, 8 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 17/04/2015 Closing Date 04/05/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Val...