- Australia-Korea Foundation Scholarship Program
- Program Objectives
- To develop a group of Australian graduates with good understanding of Korean society, politics, economy, culture and the bilateral relationship.
- To increase Australia's capacity to engage with Korea and to strengthen Australia-Korea relations through people-to-people and institutional linkages.
- Payment type
- Living Allowance, Tuition Fee Scholarship, Accomodation Fees and Travel Grant
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- The program will provide individual scholarships up to $25,000 targeted at the following three groups:
- Australian graduates pursuing a career in an Australia-Korea related profession and developing networks in Korea for their future careers.
- Australian graduates or honours students who are undertaking research in a field of study important to the Australia-Korea relationship.
- Australian graduates or later year undergraduates who have studied Korean to further their language skills and cultural understanding through experiencing Korea first hand.
- are currently enrolled or recent graduates of an Australian tertiary institution
- are able to supply two referee reports, one of which must comment on the applicant's academic achievement. Further comment may be sought from referees.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University
- Currently available
- Application status
] Unsw Ph D Scholarship Scheme , , United States, about 20 hours ago
• One of Australia's leading research & teaching universities • Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion • Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learnin...
Ph D Position In Fluorescence Imaging Of Lysosome Biology, Calcium Dynamics And Cholesterol Transport, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
A PhD scholarship in the field of membrane biochemistry making heavily use of advanced fluorescence microscopy is available at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of S...
Ph D Scholarship In Marine Hydrodynamics, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 6 days ago
Apply no later than 22 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Mechanical Engineering in cooperation with NTNU Department of Marine Tec...
Ph D Scholarship In Metabolic Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 21 hours ago
Apply no later than 31 July 2017 Apply for the job at Center for Biosustainability by completing the following form. Apply online Applications are invited for a 3-year PhD fellowship on metabolic...
Heat Transfer Enhancement With Phase Change Materials Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Heat transfer enhancement with phase-change-materials - PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: We ...
Design For Outdoor Thermal Comfort In Urban Environment Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Design for outdoor thermal comfort in urban environment - PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: W...