- Australia-Korea Foundation Scholarship Program
- Program Objectives
- To develop a group of Australian graduates with good understanding of Korean society, politics, economy, culture and the bilateral relationship.
- To increase Australia's capacity to engage with Korea and to strengthen Australia-Korea relations through people-to-people and institutional linkages.
- Payment type
- Living Allowance, Tuition Fee Scholarship, Accomodation Fees and Travel Grant
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- The program will provide individual scholarships up to $25,000 targeted at the following three groups:
- Australian graduates pursuing a career in an Australia-Korea related profession and developing networks in Korea for their future careers.
- Australian graduates or honours students who are undertaking research in a field of study important to the Australia-Korea relationship.
- Australian graduates or later year undergraduates who have studied Korean to further their language skills and cultural understanding through experiencing Korea first hand.
- are currently enrolled or recent graduates of an Australian tertiary institution
- are able to supply two referee reports, one of which must comment on the applicant's academic achievement. Further comment may be sought from referees.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University
- Currently available
- Application status
Raymond L. Debus Bequest Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 2 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Raymond L. Debus Bequest Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: Established in 2017 by a bequest...
Boston Consulting Group (Bcg) Scholarship (External), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Every year, we award scholarships to two university students in Australia or New Zealand to support their next year of study. 2017 scholarship applications are currently being accepted with applic...
Boston Consulting Group Scholarship Program, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 2 days ago
Tenure of award: Tenable for the following years studies. Closing dates for applications: 28 April 2017 Applications close at 10:00 am on Friday, April 28, 2017 Number of awards offered: wo schola...
Ph D Scholarship On Dog Ownership On Human Health, University of Sydney, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: PhD Scholarship on dog ownership on human health Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: One supplementary PhD scholarship...
Ph D Scholarship: Elucidating Novel Disease Mechanisms In Severe Asthma, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 1 hour ago
Worldwide, 300 million people have asthma, including around 10% of Australians. Although treatments for mild to moderate asthma are efficacious, this is not the case in severe asthma, which has hi...
Ph D Fellowship In Ion Channel Function And Biophysics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Center for Biopharmaceuticals / Dept. of Drug Design and Pharmacology Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND) University of Copenhagen The Center for Biopharmaceuticals (Dept. of Drug Design...