Architecture, Building And Planning Scholarships, Rmit University, Melbourne, Victoria
Architecture, building and planning scholarships
Samuel Whittaker, recipient of Property Construction and Project Management Merit Equity Scholarship.
- School of Architecture and Design
- School of Global Studies, Social Science and Planning
- School of Property, Construction and Project Management
RMIT offers scholarships for students studying architecture, building, construction, and planning.
You can also apply for:
- university-wide scholarships. These are available to students across all interest areas
- equity scholarships, if you are living with financial and/or educational disadvantage
- scholarships to study overseas.
Property Construction and Project Management Merit Equity Scholarship
For local commencing under-represented or disadvantaged students who have outstanding Year 12 results; worth $5000 in the first year of your Bachelor of Applied Science degree; applications open August 2012.
Brimbank City Council Scholarship
For local undergraduate & postgraduate environmental planning students who are financially or socially disadvantaged; worth up to $2500; applications open soon.
Bachelor of Applied Science (Property) Achievement Scholarship
For local students with outstanding Year 12 results and going to study Property at RMIT; worth $5000 in the first year of Bachelor program; applications open August 2012.
Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) Achievement Scholarship
For local students with outstanding Year 12 results and going to study Project Management at RMIT; worth $5000 in the first year of your Bachelor program; applications open August 2012.
- The Stockland Ervin Graf Scholarship Program
- Marten Bequest Travelling Scholarships
- Planning Pathways: Scholarships for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Students
View or Apply