- Alcoa of Australia Award
- Alcoa of Australia, having agreed to provide a sum of $1000 annually for the purpose of encouraging interest in occupational medicine at the undergraduate level.
- Payment type
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- The whole of the award is used to provide a grant or a grant-in-aid to a student for a research project undertaken either as part of the requirements for the degree of Bachelor of Medical Science or as a discrete project during a long vacation.
Only projects proposed by undergraduate medical students who have successfully completed the Level 3 units of the course for the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery will be considered for the award.
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Application status
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, about 1 month ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Date posted: 20...
The Frank Keenan Trust Fund Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia, 15 days ago
Category: Undergraduate, Research Higher Degrees, Honours, Masters Department: Conditions: Selected on the basis of academic merit and the candidate's expressed interest in one or more of the foll...
Aniva Scholarships 2015, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 28 days ago
History or background of award The Aniva Scholarships contribute to improving access to health services for Pacific peoples by assisting the development of the Pacific health and disability workfo...
Ph D Position In Medical Biology At The Faculty Of Health Sciences, Department Of Medical Biology, The Arctic University of Norway - UiT, Norway, 30 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (29/10/2014 15.40) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Evidence Based Follow Up For Patients With Melanoma, University of Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney and Melanoma Institute Australia Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Evidence Based Follow-up for Patients with Melanoma Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Post...
Ph D In Graphene Growth, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 18 days ago
PhD in Graphene Growth Department/faculty: Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2083 to €2664 per month g...