2012 Scholarship Application Information, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria
Monash University > Scholarships >
2012 Scholarship Application Information
2012 mid-year applications have closed.
Applications for 2013 will open on Wednesday, 1 August 2012.
You must have a course offer or be enrolled in a Monash University course; and have a Monash authcate and password to apply.
Supporting documentation may be required. Documentation for 2013 applications must be mailed to the Coursework Scholarships Unit or handed in at any Monash Student Service Centre by 5pm (AEST), 31 October 2012.
International honours students
To be considered for honours scholarships you must apply directly to Monash using the online scholarships application form.
Direct course applicants (applying for a course through International Recruitment Services)
All students will be automatically considered for the scholarships below if you apply for your course through International Recruitment Services.
- Monash University International Scholarship for Excellence
- Business and Economics International Pathway Scholarship
- Business and Economics International China Scholarship
- Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Science International Merit Scholarship
View or Apply