Research Assistant (Remote Sensing) - Institutional Student Worker
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Research Assistant. This position is for students to primarily assist with research projects in remote sensing as a Research Assistant (RA).
The Research Assistant will:
- Work on remote sensing projects under the supervision of a faculty member
- Assist students with undergraduate research or advanced course projects as assigned
- The basic qualifications are having taken the Remote Sensing and/or Digital Image Processing Course GISC4360K and having made an A or a high B in the course with a meritorious course project.
- Students with expertise in Object Based Image Analysis are particularly desirable for this position
- Students must have displayed an ability to learn new remote sensing software packages
- Other than the requisite coursework and strong grades, prior experience is not necessary.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker.
Cover Letter, Resume/Curriculum Vitae
Please submit contact information for three professional references.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, as determined by the University of North Georgia in its sole discretion.
The University of North Georgia, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetics or veteran status. Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
17200400 Ba Career Services Office, University of Florida, United States, about 1 hour ago
Classification Title: ASO DIR, Career Services Job Description: The Associate Director, MBA Professional & Alumni Career Services serves as a key point of contact in providing career planning, adv...