Updated: 2 months ago
Location: Philadelphia, PENNSYLVANIA
Job Type: FullTime
Deadline: 13 May 2017
|We are seeking a Postdoctoral Researcher for a six-month position supporting Dr. Yuanfang Cai's research and development efforts related to software architecture analysis, including the modeling, reverse engineering, and quantitative analysis of software systems. Opportunities also exist to collaborate with researchers and industrial practitioners nationally and internationally.|
- PhD completed by August 1, 2017
- Experience in software engineering, computer science, or related fields
- Experience with software architecture, design patterns, architectural patterns, code smell, and software metrics
- Proficiency in programming and design using Java, or C.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop reverse engineering tools to recover architecture from source code
- Detect architectural patterns and design patterns from source code
- Research on methodology for expressing architectural evolution
- Conduct empirical study on software metrics
- Detect dependency relations from systems developed in new languages/multiple languages
- Detect dynamic dependencies from source systems
- Detect architecture anti-patterns from source code
- Develop related research tools
Drexel University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, welcomes individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, and believes that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the University community and the educational and employment experience of its members. The University prohibits discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic. Please visit our website to view all University Policies and Workplace Postings.
Background investigations are required for all new hires as a condition of employment, after the job offer is made. Employment will be contingent upon the University's acceptance of the results of the background investigation.
|(5) Full Time|
|Commensurate with experience|
|University City, UC 104|
Postdoctoral Researcher, Drexel University College of Medicine, United States, about 2 months ago
Position Title Postdoctoral Researcher Requisition Number 3360 Job Overview We are seeking a self-motivated, diligent, and well-organized candidate with a Ph.D. in Virology, Immunology, Cell Biolo...