Updated: about 14 hours ago
Location: Rochester, NEW YORK
|Title||Market Program Director IT / Network Technology- Rochester|
|Minimum Education Level||Masters|
|Description||Bryant & Stratton College is hiring! We have 18 campuses throughout New York, Ohio, Virginia, and Wisconsin, plus a very robust online division. Come join a growing and innovative higher education institution that values you! We are currently seeking a
Market Program Director for Network Technology for our Rochester Market.
Bryant & Stratton College offers a professional and rewarding work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes, competitive salaries, medical/dental/vision insurance, generous vacation/holidays, 401K, as well as company paid college tuition for associates and family.
Bryant & Stratton College Program Directors (PD) perform both administrative and instructional duties. As administrators, PDs support the College mission and vision by overseeing the day-to-day management of their program areas. They are responsible for coaching and mentoring instructors within their program area as related to classroom methodology and delivery. PDs are also responsible for providing guidance to subject-area instructors and for ensuring that all required record keeping and reporting are completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position is best suited to someone who prefers a fast-paced environment, adapts to change, and seeks to actively develop new skills.
• Serve as academic leader of Network Technology program
• Manage the hiring, development, evaluation, and termination of subject-area instructors under the direction of the Dean of Instruction.
• Perform developmental and evaluative classroom observations, facilitate post-observation discussions, and assist faculty in creation of developmental plans
• Participate in the curriculum monitoring and development process
• Assist the Dean of Instruction in on-going faculty development and faculty development planning and delivery.
• Organize and monitor subject-specific campus-wide initiative and activities
• Adhere to and uphold all established operational policies and procedures
• Teaching responsibilities 0 – 3 classes per semester
• Complete any other duties as assigned
• Master's degree in a technology related field preferred
• Must have an A+, CompTIA Network+N10-006 (certification date on or after 02/28/15), or CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 (certification date on or after 5/1/14) credential
• Current experience in an Information Technology environment
• Supervisor/manager experience is required
• Experience in higher education preferred
• Have strong personnel management skills, time management, problem solving, conflict management, cultural diversity, adaptability, and creativity.
• Possess strong organizational and communication skills.
• Possess the proven ability to function as a member of a team within established college, state, federal, and accrediting agency regulations, policies and procedures.
Apply directly online at www.bryantstratton.edu or use the link below to apply through your mobile device.
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Send This Job to a Friend|
Student Teacher Supervision Special Education College Of Education, Grand Canyon University, United States, 1 day ago
Job Description Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job appl...