This position will coordinate developmental writing and reading courses and the proofreading component of the tutoring program. Teach developmental writing/reading courses. Develop and implement new programs/services utilizing the computer resources available at the College.
- Administer and teach developmental reading and writing courses.
- Advise students in special programs on campus, both academically and concerning additional services.
- Coordinate and oversee the proofreading services.
- Hire, train, and supervise student mentors and proofreaders, in addition to five staff.
- Develop and implement new programs and services based on identified needs of students.
- Maintain assessment outcomes information on programs in the Academic Learning Center.
- Maintain knowledge and compliance with NCAA and MAAC.
- Ensure compliance of all direct reports and/or volunteers with the above referenced policies, rules, and regulations.
- Immediately advise the Director of Athletics or the Faculty Athletics Representative if there is reasonable cause to believe NCAA violations, whether by employers, volunteers, or students, have occurred or will occur.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree required.
- Minimum of one to three years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be an effective team player.
- Experience with Banner and Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Occasional weekend, evening and holiday work required.
Director Of Athletic Academic Services, Austin Peay State University, United States, about 8 hours ago
Position Summary Information Position Summary The Director of Athletic Academic Services reports directly to the Director of Athletics and is primarily responsible for providing overall academic s...
Assistant Women's Basketball Coach, California Baptist University, United States, about 4 hours ago
Job Title Assistant Women's Basketball Coach Posting Number S437P Classification Title Summary Under general supervision, assists with coaching duties for the sport assigned at California Baptist ...
Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach, California Baptist University, United States, about 4 hours ago
Job Title Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach Posting Number S449P Classification Title Summary Under general supervision, assists in coaching duties for the sport assigned at California Baptist Universi...
Assistant Director Of Athletics Sasc, Emory University, United States, 7 days ago
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: The Assistant Director of Athletics for Student Athlete Success and Compliance administers all aspects of the Eagle Edge Program to support student-athletes in rea...
Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach (Football), Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 1 day ago
Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach (Football)( Job Number: 0174947) Description Job Purpose: Supervise and participate in the design and implementation of specific physical conditioning prog...
Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach, California Baptist University, United States, about 4 hours ago
Job Title Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach Posting Number S450P Classification Title Summary Under general supervision, assists in coaching duties for the sport assigned at California Baptist Univer...