This position will coordinate developmental writing and reading courses and the proofreading component of the tutoring program. Teach developmental writing/reading courses. Develop and implement new programs/services utilizing the computer resources available at the College.
- Administer and teach developmental reading and writing courses.
- Advise students in special programs on campus, both academically and concerning additional services.
- Coordinate and oversee the proofreading services.
- Hire, train, and supervise student mentors and proofreaders, in addition to five staff.
- Develop and implement new programs and services based on identified needs of students.
- Maintain assessment outcomes information on programs in the Academic Learning Center.
- Maintain knowledge and compliance with NCAA and MAAC.
- Ensure compliance of all direct reports and/or volunteers with the above referenced policies, rules, and regulations.
- Immediately advise the Director of Athletics or the Faculty Athletics Representative if there is reasonable cause to believe NCAA violations, whether by employers, volunteers, or students, have occurred or will occur.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree required.
- Minimum of one to three years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be an effective team player.
- Experience with Banner and Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Occasional weekend, evening and holiday work required.
Athletic Academic Counselor, California Baptist University, United States, about 16 hours ago
Job Title Athletic Academic Counselor Posting Number S455P Classification Title Summary Responsible for coordinating and providing academic evaluation, counseling, advisement and support to promot...
Senior Scholastic Supervisor (Student Athlete Engagement)Tamu Internal Only, Texas A&M University, United States, 1 day ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Senior Scholastic Supervisor Posting Title Senior Scholastic Supervisor (Student Athlete Engagement)TAMU INTERNAL ONLY System Member Institution...
Testing Services Program Specialist 2, #017035, Bellevue College, United States, about 11 hours ago
Job Summary Benefits Supplemental Questions This position is overtime eligible. This position is a member of Washington Public Employee Association of Higher Education (WPEA-HE). There are 2 openi...
Major Gifts Officer, Babson College, United States, about 22 hours ago
Major Gifts Officer | | Posting Details Position Details Posting Number 81-2016 Posting Title Major Gifts Officer Position Summary Information Job Description Summary The Major Gifts Officer will ...
Head Women's Bowling Coach, Alabama A&M University, United States, 1 day ago
About Alabama A&M University : Alabama A&M University (AAMU), an 1890 Land-Grant institution located in the high-tech center of Huntsville in northern Alabama, invites applications for the positio...
Career Development Advisor Ii, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, about 10 hours ago
Career Development Advisor II( Job Number: 0175075) Description Job Purpose: To assist students in career planning, job search strategies, networking, and related pre-professional career developme...