This position will coordinate developmental writing and reading courses and the proofreading component of the tutoring program. Teach developmental writing/reading courses. Develop and implement new programs/services utilizing the computer resources available at the College.
- Administer and teach developmental reading and writing courses.
- Advise students in special programs on campus, both academically and concerning additional services.
- Coordinate and oversee the proofreading services.
- Hire, train, and supervise student mentors and proofreaders, in addition to five staff.
- Develop and implement new programs and services based on identified needs of students.
- Maintain assessment outcomes information on programs in the Academic Learning Center.
- Maintain knowledge and compliance with NCAA and MAAC.
- Ensure compliance of all direct reports and/or volunteers with the above referenced policies, rules, and regulations.
- Immediately advise the Director of Athletics or the Faculty Athletics Representative if there is reasonable cause to believe NCAA violations, whether by employers, volunteers, or students, have occurred or will occur.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree required.
- Minimum of one to three years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be an effective team player.
- Experience with Banner and Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Occasional weekend, evening and holiday work required.
Assistant Athletic Director Brand & Ideation, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 9 days ago
Assistant Athletic Director - Brand & Ideation( Job Number: 0174753) Description Job Purpose: Lead the development and execution of strategies and initiatives to build the Georgia Tech (GT) Athle...
Athletic Trainer, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 3 days ago
Athletic Trainer( Job Number: 0174768) Description Job Purpose: Perform and supervise a variety of activities involving the physical care of and sports equipment support for Georgia Tech intercol...
Assistant Director Of Compliance, California Baptist University, United States, about 22 hours ago
Job Title Assistant Director of Compliance Posting Number S432P Classification Title Summary Assists the Associate Director of Athletics for Compliance with the coordination and implementation of ...
Academic Achievement Center Learning Services Coordinator (Program Coordinator), Ucp 5, University of Connecticut, United States, about 4 hours ago
The Office of First Year Programs and Learning Communities (FYP & LC) offers an exciting menu of programs designed to assist students with their transition from high school to college, as well as ...
Program Coordinator Ii, School Of Business Administration (So Ba), University of Montana, United States, 1 day ago
The Program Coordinator II within the School of Business Administration (SoBA) is responsible for various operations of SoBA Student Success Center within the Gallagher Business Building and Schoo...
Research Coordinator, University of Alberta, Canada, 13 days ago
School of Public Health Competition No. - S109132514 Posting Date - Apr 06, 2017 Closing Date - Apr 13, 2017 Position Type - Part Time - Grant Funded Salary Range - $23,470 to ...