The Network Analyst will monitor and maintain ATSU network systems. Plan and execute ATSU network hardware and software upgrades. Keep inventory of hardware, software, and support contracts. Provide network-related escalation support to ATSU Help Desk and act as backup support contact for Network Engineer. Research and recommend technical solutions to meet ATSU strategic business and academic requirements. Collaborate with Network Engineer to build out and expand network capacity as required. Work with third-party engineers to troubleshoot and support ATSU network infrastructures. Audit the security of various types of network devices and configurations such as network switches, routers, and wireless systems. Contribute to ITS projects. Document network functions using network diagrams and video. Work with the team to increase operational efficiency and reduce costs.
• Proactively monitor over 300 network systems across +15 different geographical regions and address issues as required
• Maintain, verify backups, optimize, and monitor all aspects of the Cisco wireless infrastructure including Converged Access architectures and Meraki cloud services
• Stay informed with developments in switching and wireless technologies by reviewing release notes and best practices on a weekly basis
• Audit ATSU routing, switching and wireless system configurations for best practice and security compliance
• Implement validated best practices within switching architecture
• Enforce validated switch configuration security best practices
• Maintain inventory of network infrastructure equipment
• Inventory support contracts and report coverage holes or inefficiencies
• Streamline and manage Guest network access services
• Serve as primary escalation point for all wireless issues
• Serve as primary escalation point for Annex building wireless links
• Perform software and hardware upgrades on a broad range of network platforms and operating systems
• Upgrade data network equipment to latest stable firmware releases
• Manage, maintain, upgrade and plan capacity for network access layer switches
• Manage and maintain high capacity multi-terabit packet capture solution for each campus
• Collaborate with Network Engineer to design and expand network capacity
• Communicate with support engineers from Cisco Systems and other manufacturers
• Respond to requests for network adds/moves/changes
• Develop and implement Dynamic Host Control Protocol configurations
• Implement RADIUS authentication security configurations
Network And Security Engineer, Marist College, United States, about 6 hours ago
Brief Summary: This position is responsible for engineering, designing, expanding, integrating, securing, deploying, managing, monitoring and maintaining the college’s network infrastructure while...
Network Engineer, University of Otago, New Zealand, 1 day ago
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES Who we are Information Technology Services is responsible for the provision, maintenance, and support of information and communication technologies within the Unive...
Network Engineer, University of Otago, New Zealand, about 7 hours ago
Network Engineer-1701161 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES Who we are Information Technology Services is responsible for the provision, maintenance, and support of information and communication tech...
Network Analyst Career, Exempt (Its), San Francisco State University, United States, about 7 hours ago
Experience in a large university environment. Experience with managing a 15,000 node or larger network system with Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Aruba and Juniper networking equipment. Familiar with NEC,...
Network Engineer Icts, Manukau Institute of Technology, New Zealand, 4 days ago
ICTS Are you a self-motivated and driven experienced Network Engineer with experience of Network Systems Management, Service Management, Wired and Wireless infrastructure, Security and advanced tr...
Ict Analyst Specialist / Technical Engineer, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
ICT Analyst Specialist/Technical Engineer The successful applicant will be an experienced Network Support Technician that has a good working knowledge of ITIL principles. The Trust is looking to r...