This part-time position will assist the Sponsored Programs office manager and team with basic clerical and support duties (i.e., photocopying, binding, filing, shredding, purging, recycling, cleaning, and running errands).
- Compile, copy, sort/bind, file, shred, and purge records of office activities, grant applications, general correspondence, etc.
- Answer phones, direct calls, and take messages in absence of regular staff.
- Operate office machines (e.g., photocopier/scanner, binder, fax machine, shredder, computer, phone, etc.)
- Deliver messages and run errands (e.g., between Memorial Hall and main campus)
- Assist with the maintenance and safeguarding of original grant/contract application files, self-copies and electronic copies/records in accordance with ATSU Record Retention Policy.
- Assist with processing supplies requisitions, check requests, travel advance/expense forms, membership renewals, etc.
- Help to organize special functions.
- Mild office cleaning and reorganization as needed.
- Assist with other SP and grant-related duties and special projects as assigned.
Academic Asap Program Associate Director Of Recruitment And Retention, Borough of Manhattan Community College, United States, about 20 hours ago
Academic ASAP Program - Associate Director of Recruitment and Retention JOB ID #: 16943 ISSUE DATE: 06/15/2017 CLOSING DATE: 07/19/2017 DUTIES: POSITION DETAILS: ASAP at Borough of Manhattan Comm...
Administrative Coordinator Iii, University of North Texas, United States, 2 days ago
The University IT Department at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire an Administrative Coordinator III. This is a professional administrative position supporting the business manageme...
Administrative Assistant, Columbia University, United States, 11 days ago
Job Title Administrative Assistant Job Code Title Job Requisition Number 088207 Department 0911- RES Environ Hlth & Safety Off Location Medical Center Job Type Officer Full-Time Regular Bargainin...
Student Success Outreach And Programming Coordinator, Borough of Manhattan Community College, United States, about 20 hours ago
Student Success Outreach and Programming Coordinator JOB ID #: 16949 ISSUE DATE: 06/17/2017 CLOSING DATE: 07/20/2017 DUTIES: The Student Success Outreach and Programming Coordinator will report t...
Administrative Associate Iv, Texas A&M University, United States, 2 days ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Administrative Associate IV Posting Title Administrative Associate IV System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY (TAMU) Department IN...
Student Life Coordinator New And First Year Programming, Borough of Manhattan Community College, United States, about 20 hours ago
Student Life Coordinator - New and First Year Programming JOB ID #: 16890 ISSUE DATE: 06/01/2017 CLOSING DATE: 07/04/2017 DUTIES: The New Student Programs Coordinator will report to the Vice Pres...