- Ability to troubleshoot, test, diagnose and repair HVAC equipment.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, shop drawings and specifications.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Good oral and written communication skills. – Ability to deal effectively with supervisors, peers and customers.
- Knowledge of HVAC construction methods and codes.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in HVAC maintenance, repair and construction at the Master’s level.
- EPA Universal Refrigerant License.
- Valid driver’s license.
Hvac Technical Supervisor, University of Maryland, United States, 5 minutes ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: Under general supervision, this position directs the daily operations of a team of HVAC Mechanics and has total responsibility for the complete maintenance, o...
Hvac Mechanic Iii Ibbr, University of Maryland, United States, 5 minutes ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: Under the supervision of the Plant Superintendent, works at the Journeyman level to operate and service a variety of large, complex commercial and industrial ...
Hvac Mechanical Systems Support Supervisor, University of Maryland, United States, about 5 hours ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: Under general supervision, this is a working supervisor position who directs the daily operations of a team of HVAC Mechanics working on mechanical systems in...
Plumber Ii (Housing), California Baptist University, United States, about 16 hours ago
Job Title Plumber II (Housing) Posting Number S451P Classification Title Summary Under limited supervision, plans and performs preventive maintenance and emergency repairs on plumbing systems. Mai...
Pl Piped Sys Tech, University of Maryland, United States, 5 days ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: To provide technical support in the use of electronic and digital devices to locate underground utilities, test and certify backflow prevention equipment inst...
Hvac Technician I, University of Central Missouri, United States, about 7 hours ago
HVAC Technician I Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the posi...