The Head Women’s Soccer Coach is responsible for leading all phases of the program in accordance with all rules and regulations of the NCAA, MAAC and Marist College. The Head Coach’s responsibilities include but are not limited to: recruiting qualified student-athletes who can compete in a highly selective academic environment, coaching, hiring and managing assistant coaches, scheduling of games, supporting the academic progress of student-athletes; preparing and managing the budget; scheduling and conducting practice sessions; and, implementing strategies for developing and motivating student-athletes to perform at maximum levels.
- Evaluation and recruitment of qualified student athletes with the potential for academic and athletic success.
- Oversee the plan for each women’s soccer season, including competitive schedule and practices, i.e., scheduling facilities, administration of practice schedule, overseeing travel arrangements for away competition, any necessary communication with officials.
- Ensure compliance of the program with all NCAA, MAAC and Marist College rules, regulations and policies.
- Supervise and evaluate assistant coaches and other staff as assigned. Direct and coordinate the activities of assistant coaches in recruiting, team management and practice and game planning.
- Manage operating budget. Determine fiscal requirements and prepare budgetary recommendations; monitor, verify and reconcile expenditures of budgeted funds
- Assist as needed to raise funds to support the women’s soccer program and Department
- Annually pass the NCAA off-campus recruiting exam.
- Attend and participate, in full regalia, the undergraduate commencement ceremonies at the end of each academic year
Bachelor's degree required along with 3-5 years of experience. NCAA Recruiting Test, CPR and AED Training certifications required. Valid driver license with no serious convictions required.
Assistant Coach 1 Recruiting Coordinator, Women's Basketball, Austin Peay State University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Position Summary Information Position Summary This is an exempt, non-faculty athletics instructional position. General Description The Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach reports to the Head Women’...
Assistant Coach, California State University, Long Beach, United States, about 8 hours ago
Recruitment # 2433 Position Assistant Women's Golf Coach Part-Time (Coaching Assistant 10 Month) Effective Date On or about June 1, 2017 Salary Range $23,106 per year Minimum Qualifications Bachel...
Assistant Coach Ii Men's Basketball, Austin Peay State University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Position Summary Information Position Summary This is an exempt, non-faculty athletics instructional position. The Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach reports to the Head Men’s Basketball Coach and i...
Athletic Trainer, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 1 day ago
Athletic Trainer( Job Number: 0174768) Description Job Purpose: Perform and supervise a variety of activities involving the physical care of and sports equipment support for Georgia Tech intercol...
Head Softball Coach | Administration | Ashland University, Ashland University, United States, about 2 hours ago
Ashland University is an NCAA Division II institution that competes in the Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (GLIAC), one of the most highly respected NCAA Division II conferences in...
Asst Coach, Women's Soccer, University of Central Missouri, United States, about 9 hours ago
Asst Coach, Women's Soccer Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for...