The Head Women’s Soccer Coach is responsible for leading all phases of the program in accordance with all rules and regulations of the NCAA, MAAC and Marist College. The Head Coach’s responsibilities include but are not limited to: recruiting qualified student-athletes who can compete in a highly selective academic environment, coaching, hiring and managing assistant coaches, scheduling of games, supporting the academic progress of student-athletes; preparing and managing the budget; scheduling and conducting practice sessions; and, implementing strategies for developing and motivating student-athletes to perform at maximum levels.
- Evaluation and recruitment of qualified student athletes with the potential for academic and athletic success.
- Oversee the plan for each women’s soccer season, including competitive schedule and practices, i.e., scheduling facilities, administration of practice schedule, overseeing travel arrangements for away competition, any necessary communication with officials.
- Ensure compliance of the program with all NCAA, MAAC and Marist College rules, regulations and policies.
- Supervise and evaluate assistant coaches and other staff as assigned. Direct and coordinate the activities of assistant coaches in recruiting, team management and practice and game planning.
- Manage operating budget. Determine fiscal requirements and prepare budgetary recommendations; monitor, verify and reconcile expenditures of budgeted funds
- Assist as needed to raise funds to support the women’s soccer program and Department
- Annually pass the NCAA off-campus recruiting exam.
- Attend and participate, in full regalia, the undergraduate commencement ceremonies at the end of each academic year
Bachelor's degree required along with 3-5 years of experience. NCAA Recruiting Test, CPR and AED Training certifications required. Valid driver license with no serious convictions required.
Assistant Women's Soccer Coach, University of Indianapolis, United States, about 6 hours ago
Position Summary The University of Indianapolis is accepting applications for an Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach. This is a full-time, exempt position. The assistant women’s soccer coach reports di...
Assistant Women's Basketball Coach, Texas A&M University, United States, 21 days ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Assistant Women's Basketball Coach Posting Title Assistant Women's Basketball Coach System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY - COMM...
Assistant Women's Basketball Coach (Internal Only), Texas A&M University, United States, 25 days ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Assistant Women's Basketball Coach Posting Title Assistant Women's Basketball Coach (Internal Only) System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M U...
Women's Golf, Assistant Coach, State University of New York, United States, about 20 hours ago
About University at Albany: Established in 1844 and designated a University Center of the State University of New York in 1962, the University at Albany's broad mission of excellence in undergradu...
Assistant Women's Soccer Coach, Babson College, United States, about 3 hours ago
Assistant Women's Soccer Coach | | Posting Details Position Details Posting Number 36-2017 Posting Title Assistant Women's Soccer Coach Position Summary Information Job Description Summary Serves ...
Assistant Director Athletic Marketing, California Baptist University, United States, about 21 hours ago
Job Title Assistant Director Athletic Marketing Posting Number S468P Classification Title Summary The primary goals will always be to extend California Baptist University’s brand’s reach, by coord...