High school or equivalent 2 years clinical experience CPR - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification
To assist physicians in all diagnostic and interventional procedures in the endoscopy suite by providing safe, efficient patient care in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team to achieve quality patient outcomes. Is cross-trained to function in all capacities to assure optimal operation of the endoscopy suite.
Specific Job Related Duties
- Accountable for delegated patient care in assigned area.
- Provides assistance to physician for all GI Endoscopy procedures.
- Responsible for proper set-up of the Endoscopy rooms with appropriate equipment and supplies
- Responsible for proper clean up, disinfection, and maintenance of all endoscopic equipment as described in the equipment user manual and/or unit policy.
- Performs procedures in a safe, efficient, and cost effective manner.
- Utilizes problem-solving skills to recognize and solve technical problems.
- Utilizes the SGNA Recommended Practices and Standards as stated in Policies and Procedures and as directed by the Registered Nurse.
- Orders and organizes supplies for the Endoscopy Suite.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation of all procedures and care provided and assures accurate reporting to other healthcare personnel.
- Participates in continuous process improvement and assures maintenance of quality control records for all Endoscopy equipment.
- Assists in Endoscopy Suite maintenance, including but not limited to, maintaining inventory in procedure rooms and storage cabinets, checking in new products, and filing films and other technical data.
- Acts on behalf of patients to ensure care that is safe and appropriate with consideration for values, diversity, and human rights
Preferred Work Experience
Must have at least one year of endoscopy tech experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: GI Endoscopic Technologist
Job ID: 54228
Business Unit: CACLN
Security Officer, Texas A&M University, United States, 10 days ago
Posting Details Position Details N.O.V. Number: 171144 Working Title Security Officer Department: CTRLADMIN-164603-SECURITY ROUND ROCK Job Type: Full Time Salary: $10.32/hr. Position Type: Benefit...