|Clinical Social Worker I/II|
|9314 SOCIAL WORKER, CLINICAL II|
|365 Fulton Street SFGH|
|Monday- Friday; 8:30am - 5:00pm; some evenings|
| JOB OVERVIEW|
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Supervisor of the Richardson Team, the Clinical Social Worker I/II works with high risk mentally ill and/or substance abusing clients to prevent homelessness and links to appropriate outpatient services. The individual will provide intensive clinical case management, psychotherapy, crisis intervention and 5150 services, substance abuse treatment, and psycho education; intake, assessment, service planning and consultation; coordinates closely with property management staff and Richardson Team members to develop successful treatment strategies; treatment advocacy and coordination with other agencies, families and clients; tracks client contacts, assessments, referrals and evictions; other duties as assigned. Coordinates closely with medical staff at the Housing and Urban Health Clinic.
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY SFGH
SFGH is dedicated to providing services that integrates medical, psychiatric, and addiction treatment. SFGH is the largest provider of acute psychiatric care and the only San Francisco provider of psychiatric emergency care.
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences.
| • CSW I: Masters degree in social work, psychology or related field from an accredited university and registered with the Board of Behavioral Science as An Associate Clinical Social Worker (ASW) or Intern Marriage Family Therapist (IMFT).|
• CSWII: Masters degree in social work, psychology or related field from an accredited university and possession of the requirements necessary for application for licensure as determined by the California Board of Behavioral Science Examiners
• Case Management experience
• One year experience doing community based case management and the ability to do outreach including to SRO hotels
• Experience working with severely mentally ill adults, the homeless and dual diagnosed populations
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An understanding of mental health issues and sensitivity toward mental health clients
• Ability to work with clients and program staff from diverse cultural and social class backgrounds
• Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with others. Ability to work in a high stress, high volume area and work well under pressure and with deadlines. Ability to follow oral and written instructions accurately, and be detailed oriented. Able to efficiently prepare written summaries of activities, set priorities and complete reports within required timeframes. Knowledge of medical and/or psychiatric terminology
• Able to work as a team member in a culturally diverse setting
• Demonstrated excellent attendance and reliability
Note: Physical/health screening, Fingerprinting and background check required. Effective March 13, 2017, all final candidate(s) for employment will be required to undergo a background check.
|• Prior related UC experience|
|The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.|
Clinical Nurse 2, Urgent Care Temporary Leave Replacement (9139 C) #23440, University of California, United States, about 1 hour ago
Job Description Job Title: Clinical Nurse 2, Urgent Care - Temporary Leave Replacement (9139C) #23440 Job ID: 23440 Location: Main Campus-Berkeley Full/Part Time: Part-Time Department University H...
Mandarin Speaking Staff Psychologist, University of San Francisco, United States, about 12 hours ago
Position Information Requisition Number 2017-1271Staff Job Title Mandarin Speaking Staff Psychologist Job Location Main Campus - Hilltop Salary Type Exempt Minimum Hire-In Rate (for OPE positions ...
Sacramento Campus Program Administrator, Sonhp, University of San Francisco, United States, about 12 hours ago
Position Information Requisition Number 2017-1255Staff Job Title Sacramento Campus Program Administrator, SONHP Job Location Sacramento Campus Salary Type Exempt Minimum Hire-In Rate (for OPE posi...
Clinical Social Worker Multicultural Community Center (9313 C) #23317, University of California, United States, about 1 hour ago
Job Description Job Title: Clinical Social Worker - Multicultural Community Center (9313C) #23317 Job ID: 23317 Location: Main Campus-Berkeley Full/Part Time: Full-Time Department University Healt...
Psychiatrist , Exempt (Student Health Services) (0.5 Time Base), The California State University, United States, about 8 hours ago
Campus: San Francisco Job ID: 6498 Job Title: Psychiatrist , Exempt (Student Health Services) (0.5 Time-Base) Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Part-Time Date Posted: June 19, 2017 Closing...
Staff Research Associate, Psychology (9613 C) #23435, University of California, United States, about 1 hour ago
Job Description Job Title: Staff Research Associate, Psychology (9613C) #23435 Job ID: 23435 Location: Main Campus-Berkeley Full/Part Time: Full-Time Department Psychology Regular/Temporary: Tempo...