- Handles administrative activities generally associated with the conduct of clinical trials.
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
- Manages research project databases, develops flow sheets and other study related documents, and completes source documents/case report forms.
- Interfaces with research participants, determines eligibility and consents study participants according to protocol.
- Approves orders for supplies and equipment maintenance.
- Assists in developing recruitment strategies and conducting screenings for study participants including interviews and questionnaires.
- Supervises collection of study specimens and processing.
- Establishes case packages for study procedures, monitors scheduling of procedures and charges, coordinates other services as needed.
- Ensures compliance with research protocols, reviews case report forms and audits for accuracy with source documents, attends monitoring meetings with sponsors.
- Prepares regulatory submissions.
- With appropriate credentialing and training. may perform phlebotomy or diagnostics.
- Performs related approved responsibilities as required.
(1.) High School Diploma or GEDand
5 years of clinical research experience. OR
(2.) 2 years of college in a scientific, health related, or business administration programand
3 years clinical research experience OR
(3.) Licensed as a practical nurse (LPN)and
2 years clinical research experience OR
(4.) Bachelor's degree in a scientific, health related, or business administration related programand
1 year of clinical research experience OR
(5.) Master's degree, MD or PhD in a scientific, health related or business administration program
This position is intended to support clinical research and all clinical training requirements must be tracked and monitored through Emory Healthcare under the credentialing category of CLINICAL RESEARCHER.
Research Nurse Coord Ii Part Time, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, 1 day ago
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the direction of the Principal Investigator or designee, the Research Nurse Coordinator II is responsible to carry out all delegated tasks related to complex pro...
Program Data Specialist, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, 8 days ago
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the supervision of the Director or designee, the Program Data Specialist’s role will include assisting with program operations, focusing on responsibility for wo...
Internal Auditor (Data Analytics), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 6 days ago
Analyst (Executive Education) - 00650 Description Perform research on industry, company and relevant opportunities. Work as a team with client managers and faculty (Programme Directors and Instruc...
] Assistant Or Associate Clinical Professor , , United States, 5 days ago
Faculty Position in Clinical Pathology Department of Population Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences College of Veterinary Medicine Cornell University Ithaca, NY The Department of Population Medicine ...
Research Associate Professor Department Of Medicine, Division Of Hematology/Oncology (Job Id #79233), University of Illinois, United States, 8 days ago
Ph.D. in Microbiology and Immunology with Postdoctoral training as well as one of the following: 1) Establishment of an independent research program. In this case, independent and continuous exte...
Clinical Research Co Ordinator/Nurse, Division 5, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Band 6 Clinical Research Co-ordinator/Nurse We are looking for a Clinical Research Co-ordinator/ Nurse to work as part of the CRN South London Workforce to deliver on CRN Portfolio studies in Sout...