Berkeley College is seeking a self-motivated individual to join our team as a Career Services Counselor with a focus on in-major employment and internship/clinical placement.
The Career Services Counselor is responsible for:
• Working to develop and maintain effective business-to-business relationships
• Working with students to identify and secure career and/or internship/clinical opportunities, preferably within their chosen field of study
• Working with students to develop career search strategies to ensure gainful employment
• Developing workshops for students, inclusive of, resume writing, interviewing skills, and personal branding
• Managing multiple priorities while meeting all expected and required deadlines and goals
• Assist with and attend Career Fairs, Recruiting Events, Career Seminars, and other activities as needed
• Career Services focuses on academic programs from
• The School of Health Studies
• The School of Professional Studies
• The Larry L. Luing School of Business
• The School of Liberal Arts
Other duties as assigned
Assistant Director, Alumni Career Development, Graduate Student Career Development, Columbia University, United States, about 1 hour ago
Job Title Assistant Director, Alumni Career Development, Graduate Student Career Development Job Code Title Job Requisition Number 086862 Department 4561- CCO Center for Career Educ Location Morni...
Undergrad Admissions Counselor, Yeshiva University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Founded in 1886, Yeshiva University (YU) has a strong tradition of combining Jewish scholarship with academic excellence and achievement in the liberal arts, sciences, medicine, law, business, so...
Director Of Alumni And International Career Services, Columbia University, United States, about 1 hour ago
Job Title Director of Alumni and International Career Services Job Code Title Job Requisition Number 087460 Department 5502- LAW School Administration Location Morningside Job Type Officer Full-Ti...
Journalism & Government Information Librarian, Columbia University, United States, about 10 hours ago
Requisition Number: 0007641 Field(s) of Specialization: Science, Engineering, and Social Science Libraries Position Title: Journalism & Government Information Librarian Department: 2203- LIB Colle...
Associate Director, Student Engagement And Operations, Columbia University, United States, about 1 hour ago
Job Title Associate Director, Student Engagement and Operations Job Code Title Job Requisition Number 087149 Department 4602- SPS School of Professional Studies Location Morningside Job Type Offic...
Administrative Specialist, Cornell University, United States, 26 days ago
Administrative Specialist-33458 Description Position Summary Providing Administrative Support to the Kidney Transplant Program. This position provides administrative and secretarial support for ph...