The University of Illinois Foundation (Foundation) is the official fundraising and private gift-receiving organization of the University of Illinois (University). It works closely with alumni and friends, faculty and staff, corporations and foundations, as well as campus development professionals to create fundraising programs and opportunities that benefit the University.
The Foundation has an immediate opening for an Application Developer. The Developer will be responsible for delivering, supporting and maintaining applications and integration software in support of “end to end” solutions used by the Illinois advancement community. The successful candidate will possess software development expertise, outstanding programming, debugging, and troubleshooting skills. Projects include developing custom features in supported applications to creating integrations between various software platforms to ensure a consistent user experience. The successful candidate must have the ability to effectively prioritize work assignments and work in a team environment. The candidate should possess excellent problem solving skills, be able to work under minimal direction and exercise considerable latitude and provide technical expertise in developing business solutions.
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or other related area is required.
• At least two years of experience designing and developing applications using object oriented languages such as Java or C# (.Net) and structured query language (SQL) for relational databases.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment in a professional and productive manner.
• Experience with one or more of the following technologies: SSIS, Java, Web Services, SOAP, HTML, XML.
• Experience with web services and API technologies.
• Experience with web application user interface design, including information architecture and visual design sufficient to design, build and support applications that align with user requirements and internal standards.
• Experience developing solutions within Blackbaud CRM SDK and/or Hyland OnBase ECM.
• OnBase certified application programming interface professional.
• Experience within higher education or at the University of Illinois.
Competitive benefit package and compensation commensurate with experience. Comprehensive background check including, but not limited to, a criminal conviction and credit check will be conducted.
Application Deadline: April 7, 2017
Application Process: For full consideration, all candidates must complete an online application and create a profile at jobs.uif.uillinois.edu and upload a cover letter and résumé. Applicant interviews may begin before the closing date; however, no hiring decision will be made until after that date. For further information regarding application procedures, contact Foundation Human Resources at UIF HR Searches .
THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
On Base Programmer Analyst, Bryn Mawr College, United States, 9 days ago
Bryn Mawr College is seeking an OnBase Programmer Analyst with experience using Hyland’s OnBase application. The ideal candidate for this position will have an excellent understanding of process...
It Consultant, University of Maryland, United States, about 7 hours ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: The IT Consultant is responsible for administering the Institute’s office technology (OT) infrastructure, including design, implementation, and technical supp...
Software Engineer, University of Maryland, United States, about 7 hours ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: The Software Engineer maintains, implements, and integrates both on premise and hosted systems using primarily Java and web-based technologies. The position...
Bioinformatician, University of Alberta, Canada, about 2 hours ago
Department of Biological Sciences Competition No. - S106132443 Posting Date - Mar 28, 2017 Closing Date - Apr 10, 2017 Position Type - Full Time - Grant Funded Salary Range - $...
Associate Director Of Marketing (Communications Marketing Manager), Borough of Manhattan Community College, United States, about 3 hours ago
Associate Director of Marketing (Communications Marketing Manager) JOB ID #: 16555 ISSUE DATE: 03/24/2017 CLOSING DATE: 04/28/2017 DUTIES: POSITION DETAILS: Borough of Manhattan Community College...
Communications Designer (Media Producer 1), Ucp 6, University of Connecticut, United States, 7 days ago
Under the general supervision of the Head of Communications & Engagement, the Communications Designer develops engaging and effective content that targets the UConn Library’s diverse user, donor, ...