|Global Drug Development|
| Plan and perform scientific experiments (or pilot plant processes) for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes and pro-cedures in collaboration within a multifunctional project team coordinated by a Project leader.|
Contribute to maintenance of lab instruments/infrastructure.
Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
• Plan, organize, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for sup-port and coaching from Project Leader, Scientific Expert or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
• Plan and perform scientific experiment/plant activities and plan, perform and contribute to project related scientific/technical activities under minimal guidance from more experienced team members under guidance.
• Provide efficient and robust processes for the manufacture and/or specialized facilities e.g. containment/sterile labs as an expert with adequate guidance.
• Provide raw data documentation, evaluation and results interpretation. Propose and provide input for the design of next experiments.
• Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) and develop more efficient ones.
• Generate lab procedures, reports and/or instructions and/or SOP’s
• Actively transfer procedures/instructions to pilot plant or production, including troubleshooting, process steering controls etc.
• Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under moderate guidance from more experienced team member.
• Keep record of and manage chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
• Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP
| Minimum: Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS or equivalent. Desirable: MS or equivalent. Fluent in site-language. Adequate knowledge of English (oral and written).|
Minimum of 3 successful years of experience as associate scientist (promotional pathway) or 3-5 years (for BS) or 1-3 years (for MS).
• Awareness/proven experience for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
• Good scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. synthetic, analytical, galenical).
• Adequate knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
• Proficient with laboratory and/or technical tools.
• Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
• Basic presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
• Good Communication skills
Postdoc In Dairy Process Technology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 23 hours ago
The Department of Food Science, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen is offering a Postdoc position in collaboration with dairy industry for a period of 24 months commencing Septembe...
22585 Research Technician, Fruit Crops Physiology Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, 26 days ago
Within our Fruit Crops Physiology and Pollination group, you will work within a small team of researchers focused on plant physiology, sustainable production systems, canopy management and the eff...
The Garrick Latch Post Graduate Scholarship In Plant Pathology, Massey University, New Zealand, about 20 hours ago
Closing date: 10/03/2018 Background Dr Latch completed a master of Agricultural Science at Massey in 1958 after which he was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship that led to a PhD in Plant Pathology fr...
22745 Research Associate, Genomics Of Actinidia Productivity Fixed Term One Year Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, 25 days ago
Plant & Food Research is a New Zealand-based science company providing research and development that adds value to fruit, vegetable, crop and food products. In this fixed term position you will pr...
Vice President For Campus Planning And Support Services, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, United States, about 21 hours ago
Login/Create Account to Apply » Department: Campus Planning and Support Services Job Type: Staff Job Status: Full-time Post Date: June 21, 2017 Position Available: June 28, 2017 Requirements: Requ...
22749 Scientist Applied Sensors Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, 22 days ago
At Plant & Food Research we conduct research that adds value to fruit, vegetable, crop and food products and offer benefits to human health and wellbeing. Our BioEngineering Technologies Group app...