|Global Drug Development|
| Plan and perform scientific experiments (or pilot plant processes) for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes and pro-cedures in collaboration within a multifunctional project team coordinated by a Project leader.|
Contribute to maintenance of lab instruments/infrastructure.
Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
• Plan, organize, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for sup-port and coaching from Project Leader, Scientific Expert or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
• Plan and perform scientific experiment/plant activities and plan, perform and contribute to project related scientific/technical activities under minimal guidance from more experienced team members under guidance.
• Provide efficient and robust processes for the manufacture and/or specialized facilities e.g. containment/sterile labs as an expert with adequate guidance.
• Provide raw data documentation, evaluation and results interpretation. Propose and provide input for the design of next experiments.
• Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) and develop more efficient ones.
• Generate lab procedures, reports and/or instructions and/or SOP’s
• Actively transfer procedures/instructions to pilot plant or production, including troubleshooting, process steering controls etc.
• Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under moderate guidance from more experienced team member.
• Keep record of and manage chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
• Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP
| Minimum: Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS or equivalent. Desirable: MS or equivalent. Fluent in site-language. Adequate knowledge of English (oral and written).|
Minimum of 3 successful years of experience as associate scientist (promotional pathway) or 3-5 years (for BS) or 1-3 years (for MS).
• Awareness/proven experience for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
• Good scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. synthetic, analytical, galenical).
• Adequate knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
• Proficient with laboratory and/or technical tools.
• Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
• Basic presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
• Good Communication skills
21728 Technician/Research Associate Plant Biotechnology, Two Year Fixed Term Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, 27 days ago
Palmerston North | Vacancy 21728 Our Metabolite Traits Team is focused on genes and metabolic pathways involved in secondary metabolism. Within the team you'll provide high quality technical suppo...
Research Associate Psa Resistance Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, 4 days ago
Working within the Kiwifruit group of our New Cultivar Innovation portfolio, you'll provide technical input and expertise into research focussing on the identification and characterisation of Psa ...
Utility Plant Operator, Texas A&M University, United States, about 4 hours ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Utility Plant Operator Posting Title Utility Plant Operator System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY (TAMU) Department UTILITIES & ...
Senior Budget Analyst, Alabama A&M University, United States, about 4 hours ago
About Alabama A&M University : Alabama A&M University (AAMU), an 1890 Land-Grant institution located in the high-tech center of Huntsville in northern Alabama, invites applications for the positio...
Co Generation Engineer I Operations, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, about 19 hours ago
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the general supervision of the Director or designee, the Operational Co-Generation Engineer I operates the boilers, turbine generators, turbomotor compressors an...
21810 Technician/Research Associate Chemistry Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, 26 days ago
Our Biosecurity team is a world-leader in the application of expertise in chemical ecology and entomology to develop new methods of safeguarding border security and managing incursions of new plan...