|Global Drug Development|
| Plan and perform scientific experiments (or pilot plant processes) for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes and pro-cedures in collaboration within a multifunctional project team coordinated by a Project leader.|
Contribute to maintenance of lab instruments/infrastructure.
Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
• Plan, organize, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for sup-port and coaching from Project Leader, Scientific Expert or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
• Plan and perform scientific experiment/plant activities and plan, perform and contribute to project related scientific/technical activities under minimal guidance from more experienced team members under guidance.
• Provide efficient and robust processes for the manufacture and/or specialized facilities e.g. containment/sterile labs as an expert with adequate guidance.
• Provide raw data documentation, evaluation and results interpretation. Propose and provide input for the design of next experiments.
• Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) and develop more efficient ones.
• Generate lab procedures, reports and/or instructions and/or SOP’s
• Actively transfer procedures/instructions to pilot plant or production, including troubleshooting, process steering controls etc.
• Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under moderate guidance from more experienced team member.
• Keep record of and manage chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
• Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP
| Minimum: Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS or equivalent. Desirable: MS or equivalent. Fluent in site-language. Adequate knowledge of English (oral and written).|
Minimum of 3 successful years of experience as associate scientist (promotional pathway) or 3-5 years (for BS) or 1-3 years (for MS).
• Awareness/proven experience for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
• Good scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. synthetic, analytical, galenical).
• Adequate knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
• Proficient with laboratory and/or technical tools.
• Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
• Basic presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
• Good Communication skills
Lab Manager Plant Growth Facility And Plant Ecophysiology (0.8 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Lab Manager Plant Growth Facility and Plant Ecophysiology (0.8 FTE) Functie You will be embedded fully in the Plant Ecophysiology group, and will have two core tasks: managing the Utrecht Universi...
Chair Of Phytopathology, Technische Universität München, Germany, about 22 hours ago
31.07.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal The Chair of Phytopathology at the Technical University of Munich, TUM School of Life Sciences, hires a PhD. Student in the field of Molecular evolution of ...
Postdoctoral Associate In Comparative Plant Physiology, MIT, United States, 22 minutes ago
Job Description POSTDOCTORAL ASSOCIATE, COMPARATIVE PLANT PHYSIOLOGY, Civil and Environmental Engineering-Des Marais Lab, to participate in new and ongoing research on plant-environment interactio...
Graduate Research Assistant (Riparian Ecology), The University of Western Australia, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Faculty of Science School of Biological Sciences NESP Northern Australia Hub Be part of collaborative team and contribute to a key research area in land management activities 2 year appointment Sa...
Research Assistant, The University of Queensland, Australia, 20 minutes ago
Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation Exciting new role in developing strategies to improve feed intake in pigs and poultry by means of identifying nutritional compounds and thei...
Eh&S Technician, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, about 13 hours ago
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the supervision of the Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) Manager or designee, the EH&S Technician is responsible for helping to implement and maintain environ...