|Recent Graduate / Postgraduate|
| Join the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research Human Resources team in Basel for an HR internship in an international working environment. The HR team works with a Basel client population of approximately 2,200 Scientists and Business Professionals within a global NIBR population of approx. 6,000. You will work closely with the NIBR HR Talent Management & Organisational Development team to support the broad TMOD agenda and projects, bringing your training and fresh ideas towards how we support NIBR employees push the boundaries of science and change the practice of medicine.|
This internship is specifically for a recent graduate from 2016 or 2017 that starts within 1 year of graduation.
Main accountabilities include:
contribute to or lead Talent & Culture projects in Basel, in conjunction with TMOD, other HR colleagues, and Line associates
- Provide Project Management support for key HR efforts
- Supporting a R&D wide Competency Framework Architecture Project
- Create Metrics & Data that support Integrated Talent Management, considering how we use these to be effective, not just stand alone reporting
- Support HR Intranet cleanup and redesign
- Liaise with HR Partners and working closely with Corporate
- Other projects and team administration as required
| • University degree (MSc) in Social Sciences, Psychology, Economics or a related field with a Human Resources|
• Fluent English. German advantageous
• Previous Human Resources work experience in a fast moving flexible international environment is an asset, as is previous experience/interest in Talent Management & Organisational Development
• Demonstrate sensitivity in dealing with confidential and personal data
• Proven attention to detail and listening skills, prioritisation, lateral & analytical thinking, process improvement, creativity, solution-oriented approach, customer focused attitude, working calmly/productively under pressure, supporting colleagues, taking task ownership through to successful delivery, meeting deadlines, keeping stakeholders informed
• Advanced IT literacy
Partner Assistant, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 10 hours ago
Partner Assistant - 005GR Description Functioning as a member of the HR Partnering team based in one of the faculties, the HR Partner Assistant provides end-to-end administration support for a ful...
Manager Continuous Improvement, Human Resources, The University of Western Australia, Australia, about 7 hours ago
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With a...
Human Resources Business Partner (University Staff Professional 2), University of Connecticut, United States, about 1 hour ago
The University of Connecticut, Department of Human Resources invites applications for a Human Resources Business Partner position. The successful candidate will serve as a HR consultant to Univers...
Campus Hr Manager, University of North Texas, United States, about 23 hours ago
The System Human Resources Department at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire a Campus HR Manager to join our team. This is a professional administrative position providing support for...
Senior Manager (Hr Systems), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 10 hours ago
Senior Manager (HR Systems) - 005DD Description Project Management Oversees the development of projects to ensure that project targets are met Creates and reviews project artefacts and deliverable...
Human Resources Coordinator, Borough of Manhattan Community College, United States, about 23 hours ago
Human Resources Coordinator JOB ID #: 16611 ISSUE DATE: 04/05/2017 CLOSING DATE: 05/05/2017 DUTIES: POSITION DETAILS: Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, in addition to the CUNY Title O...