|Recent Graduate / Postgraduate|
| Join the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research Human Resources team in Basel for an HR internship in an international working environment. The HR team works with a Basel client population of approximately 2,200 Scientists and Business Professionals within a global NIBR population of approx. 6,000. You will work closely with the NIBR HR Talent Management & Organisational Development team to support the broad TMOD agenda and projects, bringing your training and fresh ideas towards how we support NIBR employees push the boundaries of science and change the practice of medicine.|
This internship is specifically for a recent graduate from 2016 or 2017 that starts within 1 year of graduation.
Main accountabilities include:
contribute to or lead Talent & Culture projects in Basel, in conjunction with TMOD, other HR colleagues, and Line associates
- Provide Project Management support for key HR efforts
- Supporting a R&D wide Competency Framework Architecture Project
- Create Metrics & Data that support Integrated Talent Management, considering how we use these to be effective, not just stand alone reporting
- Support HR Intranet cleanup and redesign
- Liaise with HR Partners and working closely with Corporate
- Other projects and team administration as required
| • University degree (MSc) in Social Sciences, Psychology, Economics or a related field with a Human Resources|
• Fluent English. German advantageous
• Previous Human Resources work experience in a fast moving flexible international environment is an asset, as is previous experience/interest in Talent Management & Organisational Development
• Demonstrate sensitivity in dealing with confidential and personal data
• Proven attention to detail and listening skills, prioritisation, lateral & analytical thinking, process improvement, creativity, solution-oriented approach, customer focused attitude, working calmly/productively under pressure, supporting colleagues, taking task ownership through to successful delivery, meeting deadlines, keeping stakeholders informed
• Advanced IT literacy
Manager, Human Resources, University of Maryland, United States, about 2 hours ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: This position directs the Office of Human Resources at USG. He/she serves as the primary Human Resource contact providing advice and counsel for human resour...
Academic Advisor Ii, Texas A&M University, United States, 1 day ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Academic Advisor II Posting Title Academic Advisor II System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY (TAMU) Department INTERNATIONAL STUD...
Human Resources Generalist, University of Indianapolis, United States, about 18 hours ago
Position Summary The University of Indianapolis is seeking a Human Resources (HR) Generalist. This is a full-time, exempt position. The HR Generalist is responsible for providing guidance, counsel...
Hr Data Analyst, American Institutes for Research, United States, about 5 hours ago
HR Data Analyst Job ID 10087 Job Location US-DC-Washington Job Location United States Alternate locations .. Category Human Resources More information about this job: Overview: Established in 1946...
Talent Specialist I, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, about 14 hours ago
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the general direction of the Director of Talent Acquisition or designee, the Talent Specialist 1 is responsible for coordinating and managing the Temprite Tempor...
Business Administrator I, Texas A&M University, United States, 18 days ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Business Administrator I Posting Title Business Administrator I System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY (TAMU) Department AA CENTR...