|Recent Graduate / Postgraduate|
| Join the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research Human Resources team in Basel for an HR internship in an international working environment. The HR team works with a Basel client population of approximately 2,200 Scientists and Business Professionals within a global NIBR population of approx. 6,000. You will work closely with the NIBR HR Talent Management & Organisational Development team to support the broad TMOD agenda and projects, bringing your training and fresh ideas towards how we support NIBR employees push the boundaries of science and change the practice of medicine.|
This internship is specifically for a recent graduate from 2016 or 2017 that starts within 1 year of graduation.
Main accountabilities include:
contribute to or lead Talent & Culture projects in Basel, in conjunction with TMOD, other HR colleagues, and Line associates
- Provide Project Management support for key HR efforts
- Supporting a R&D wide Competency Framework Architecture Project
- Create Metrics & Data that support Integrated Talent Management, considering how we use these to be effective, not just stand alone reporting
- Support HR Intranet cleanup and redesign
- Liaise with HR Partners and working closely with Corporate
- Other projects and team administration as required
| • University degree (MSc) in Social Sciences, Psychology, Economics or a related field with a Human Resources|
• Fluent English. German advantageous
• Previous Human Resources work experience in a fast moving flexible international environment is an asset, as is previous experience/interest in Talent Management & Organisational Development
• Demonstrate sensitivity in dealing with confidential and personal data
• Proven attention to detail and listening skills, prioritisation, lateral & analytical thinking, process improvement, creativity, solution-oriented approach, customer focused attitude, working calmly/productively under pressure, supporting colleagues, taking task ownership through to successful delivery, meeting deadlines, keeping stakeholders informed
• Advanced IT literacy
Hr Business Partner, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 6 days ago
HR Business Partner( Job Number: 0175029) Description Job Purpose: This position acts as the HR strategic partner and advisor to senior leadership in assigned unit(s). In collaboration with leader...
Executive Director Human Resources And Office Of Institutional Equity Fort Wayne, Purdue University Fort Wayne, United States, about 18 hours ago
Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne invites applications for the position of Executive Director of Human Resources and Office of Institutional Equity. This position is the University'...
Hr Operations, Lead (Som Ssc), Emory University, United States, 14 days ago
Job Description Manages multiple facets of the human resources (HR) operation in support of a School of Medicine (SOM) Shared Services Center (SSC) by serving as a consultant and subject matter ex...
Hr & Payroll Coordinator, University of Maryland, United States, about 5 hours ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: The HR Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day activities that enable the College of Information Studies to recruit, hire, welcome, support, develop, an...
Deputy Director Human Resources, The University of Western Australia, Australia, about 18 hours ago
Lead a specialist HR team providing service excellence Join an organisation that is building capability for now and the future 5 year fixed term - salary $170k + 17% superannuation The University ...
Uowd5683 Hr Manager, University of Wollongong Dubai, UAE, 9 days ago
UOWD is seeking applications for the position of Human Resources Manager from experienced HR professionals with significant management level experience. The Human Resources Manager provides the fu...