| The department of autoimmunity, transplantation, and inflammation (ATI) of the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR) is looking for a talented and motivated recent Master graduate student for a 6-months internship to work on computational biology questions.|
• The student will work together with our computational biology team and with the experimental labs providing rich data from cutting edge technologies like FACS sorting, RNAseq, single cell RNAseq, or CyTOF mass cytometry.
• The successful applicant will implement, explore and extend several publicly available approaches and visualization tools for rich data analysis. The resulting findings can then be directly implemented with the interface to the experimental labs.
• The student will present and discuss the findings in lab and group meetings.
| Recent Masters Graduate with quantitative background (applied mathematics, physics, bioinformatics or related field)|
- Solid programming skills in R and/or python.
- Hands-on experience with Linux. Ability to develop, implement, and benchmark algorithms.
- Previous experience in omics data analysis, bioconductor is a plus.
- Interest in expanding knowledge of biological sciences and desire to learn.
- Excellent English (oral and written) and your knowledge of the German language, or other language, will be advantageous
Visiting Senior Research Specialist Microbiology & Immunology (Job Id #84127), University of Illinois, United States, about 6 hours ago
The ideal candidate will have a passion for science and experience in eukaryotic/bacterial cell culture, molecular biology, and immunology/virology assays and techniques – NK/T cell assays, flow c...
Research Technician Iii, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 29 days ago
Research Technician III( Job Number: 0175296) Description Job Purpose: Provide professional level support to a school or research laboratory within the Institute in conducting and reporting result...
Lead Research Specialist (Goldsmith Lab), Emory University, United States, about 5 hours ago
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Research Lead Technician for a Molecular biology pediatric oncology laboratory that performs basic and translational science research. Experience is requested or t...
Research Associate, University of Alberta, Canada, 5 days ago
The Department of Psychiatry, University of Alberta invites applications for the position of Research Associate. Housed within the Neurochemical Research Unit and affiliated with the Institute fo...
Scientist Position – Nih Crada, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 14 hours ago
Position Desription: Nonpareil Biotechnologies, Inc., is looking to recruit a fulltime doctoral level researcher to begin work immediately on a funded NIH CRADA project. The incumbent will be resp...
Senior Researcher In Cellular Psychiatry, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 20 days ago
The Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery (MMK) carries out both preclinical and clinical research within numerous fields. Linked to the department are approximately 450 researchers, postgr...