| The department of autoimmunity, transplantation, and inflammation (ATI) of the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR) is looking for a talented and motivated recent Master graduate student for a 6-months internship to work on computational biology questions.|
• The student will work together with our computational biology team and with the experimental labs providing rich data from cutting edge technologies like FACS sorting, RNAseq, single cell RNAseq, or CyTOF mass cytometry.
• The successful applicant will implement, explore and extend several publicly available approaches and visualization tools for rich data analysis. The resulting findings can then be directly implemented with the interface to the experimental labs.
• The student will present and discuss the findings in lab and group meetings.
| Recent Masters Graduate with quantitative background (applied mathematics, physics, bioinformatics or related field)|
- Solid programming skills in R and/or python.
- Hands-on experience with Linux. Ability to develop, implement, and benchmark algorithms.
- Previous experience in omics data analysis, bioconductor is a plus.
- Interest in expanding knowledge of biological sciences and desire to learn.
- Excellent English (oral and written) and your knowledge of the German language, or other language, will be advantageous
Laboratory Coordinator, Department Of Biology, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 4 hours ago
The Section for Cell and Neurobiology, Universitetsparken 15, 2100 Ø, has a vacancy for a full-time Research Technician/Laboratory Coordinator that should be filled 1. August 2017 or as soon as po...
Doctoral (Ph D) Student Position In Pancreatic Beta Cell Regeneration (Kid), Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 18 days ago
The Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB) is a department with a strong focus on basic science. CMB conducts research and education in cell biology, molecular biology, developmental biolo...
Cell Sorting/Flow Cytometry Specialist, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
Cell sorting/flow cytometry specialist Center for Basic and Translational Neuroscience is looking for a highly motivated FACS/FC Specialist with expertise in flow cytometry and fluorescence activa...
Ph D Fellowship In Molecular Neural Development And Sequencing Technologies, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen Department of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (IVH), Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at University of Copenhagen is offering a...
Doctoral (Ph D) Student Position In Cancer Biology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 18 days ago
A doctoral position is an available doctoral education project to which a PhD student is to be recruited. After the selection process the process for admission to doctoral education will commence....
Bioinformatician, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Apply no later than 30 June 2017 Apply for the job at Center for Biosustainability by completing the following form. Apply online The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (CFB) is...