|Novartis Technical Operations|
| Perform scientific experiments or pilot plant processes for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes and procedures in collaboration with a multifunctional project team coordinated by Project Leader.|
• Design, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader or Scientific Expert/or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
• Provide documentation of raw data, evaluation and contribute to interpretation of results. Provide input for the selection of next experiments.
• Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) or contribute to new method development and reproduce published methods.
• Actively support the transfer of analytical or manufacturing procedures to pilot plant or production, including process steering controls etc.
• Address simple problems. Recognize and communicate complex problems within he project team or network if necessary together with the respective Project Leader, Network leader or Senior Scientific Expert or a relevant team member.
• Actively perform simple safety and literature searches under direction of relevant and experienced team members.
• Keep record of chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
• Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP.
Contribute to maintenance of lab instruments/infrastructure
| Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS (US) or equivalent|
Minimum of 3 years experience as Technician (promotional pathway) or 0-4 years (for BS) or 0-2 years (for MS).
Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment. Adequate scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. synthetic, analytical, galenical).
Basic knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
- Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Basic presentation skills.
- Fluent in site-language.
- Adequate knowledge of English (oral and written).
Graduate Research Assistant (Riparian Ecology), The University of Western Australia, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Faculty of Science School of Biological Sciences NESP Northern Australia Hub Be part of collaborative team and contribute to a key research area in land management activities 2 year appointment Sa...
Quality Advisor, Scope British Columbia, University of Alberta, Canada, about 1 month ago
This position is located in British Columbia. Note: Nursing home sites will be in either the Interior Health Region or the Fraser Health Region. This position has a term length of one year, with t...
Quality Advisor, Scope, University of Alberta, Canada, about 1 month ago
DoM Geriatric Medicine Competition No. - S100633348 Posting Date - Jul 17, 2017 Closing Date - Jul 24, 2017 Position Type - Full Time - Grant Funded Salary Range - $62,321 to $...
Lab Manager Plant Growth Facility And Plant Ecophysiology (0.8 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Lab Manager Plant Growth Facility and Plant Ecophysiology (0.8 FTE) Functie You will be embedded fully in the Plant Ecophysiology group, and will have two core tasks: managing the Utrecht Universi...
Digital Collections Developer, University of Maryland, United States, about 2 hours ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: The University of Maryland (UMD) Libraries are collaborating with a local radio station on a Broadcast Content Management Pilot, which aims to explore how to ...
Research Assistant, The University of Queensland, Australia, 20 minutes ago
Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation Exciting new role in developing strategies to improve feed intake in pigs and poultry by means of identifying nutritional compounds and thei...