|Novartis Technical Operations|
| Perform scientific experiments or pilot plant processes for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes and procedures in collaboration with a multifunctional project team coordinated by Project Leader.|
• Design, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader or Scientific Expert/or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
• Provide documentation of raw data, evaluation and contribute to interpretation of results. Provide input for the selection of next experiments.
• Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) or contribute to new method development and reproduce published methods.
• Actively support the transfer of analytical or manufacturing procedures to pilot plant or production, including process steering controls etc.
• Address simple problems. Recognize and communicate complex problems within he project team or network if necessary together with the respective Project Leader, Network leader or Senior Scientific Expert or a relevant team member.
• Actively perform simple safety and literature searches under direction of relevant and experienced team members.
• Keep record of chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
• Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP.
Contribute to maintenance of lab instruments/infrastructure
| Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS (US) or equivalent|
Minimum of 3 years experience as Technician (promotional pathway) or 0-4 years (for BS) or 0-2 years (for MS).
Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment. Adequate scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. synthetic, analytical, galenical).
Basic knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
- Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Basic presentation skills.
- Fluent in site-language.
- Adequate knowledge of English (oral and written).
Computer Programmer, University of Alberta, Canada, 15 days ago
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Competition No. - S104132446 Posting Date - Mar 29, 2017 Closing Date - Apr 16, 2017 Position Type - Full Time - Grant Funded Sala...
Utility Plant Operator, Texas A&M University, United States, about 3 hours ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Utility Plant Operator Posting Title Utility Plant Operator System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY (TAMU) Department UTILITIES & ...
] Director Of The Didactic Program In Nutrition And Dietetics (Dp), Undergraduate Program Coordinator, And Lecturer In Human Nutrition, , United States, about 5 hours ago
Title: Director of the Didactic Program in Nutrition and Dietetics (DP), Undergraduate Program Coordinator, and Lecturer in Human Nutrition Date: April 2017Unit: School of Food and AgricultureRepo...
21810 Technician/Research Associate Chemistry Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, 26 days ago
Our Biosecurity team is a world-leader in the application of expertise in chemical ecology and entomology to develop new methods of safeguarding border security and managing incursions of new plan...
Postdoc Scientist Food & Bio Ag Research, AgResearch, New Zealand, 18 days ago
The Organisation AgResearch is the Crown Research Institute tasked with delivering cutting-edge agricultural science and innovation to benefit the wider New Zealand economy. Our internationally-r...
22205 Business Support Manager New Cultivar Innovation Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, about 12 hours ago
At Plant & Food Research we conduct research that adds value to fruit, vegetable, crop and food products. Our science and commercialisation supports the production of high quality produce and nove...