|Novartis Technical Operations|
| Perform scientific experiments or pilot plant processes for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes and procedures in collaboration with a multifunctional project team coordinated by Project Leader.|
• Design, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader or Scientific Expert/or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
• Provide documentation of raw data, evaluation and contribute to interpretation of results. Provide input for the selection of next experiments.
• Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) or contribute to new method development and reproduce published methods.
• Actively support the transfer of analytical or manufacturing procedures to pilot plant or production, including process steering controls etc.
• Address simple problems. Recognize and communicate complex problems within he project team or network if necessary together with the respective Project Leader, Network leader or Senior Scientific Expert or a relevant team member.
• Actively perform simple safety and literature searches under direction of relevant and experienced team members.
• Keep record of chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
• Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP.
Contribute to maintenance of lab instruments/infrastructure
| Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS (US) or equivalent|
Minimum of 3 years experience as Technician (promotional pathway) or 0-4 years (for BS) or 0-2 years (for MS).
Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment. Adequate scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. synthetic, analytical, galenical).
Basic knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
- Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Basic presentation skills.
- Fluent in site-language.
- Adequate knowledge of English (oral and written).
Postdoc In Dairy Process Technology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 23 hours ago
The Department of Food Science, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen is offering a Postdoc position in collaboration with dairy industry for a period of 24 months commencing Septembe...
22585 Research Technician, Fruit Crops Physiology Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, 26 days ago
Within our Fruit Crops Physiology and Pollination group, you will work within a small team of researchers focused on plant physiology, sustainable production systems, canopy management and the eff...
Project Manager Mtdc, University of Alberta, Canada, 15 days ago
Department of Biological Sciences Competition No. - A106129972D1 Closing Date - Jun 13, 2017 The Metabolomics Technology Demonstration Centre (MTDC) was officially launched in 2014. The pu...
Visiting Design Strategist Vice Chancellor For Health Affairs (Job Id #82061), University of Illinois, United States, 1 day ago
Stakeholder Engagement - Integrating scientific team members in the design process as members of the design team (idea generation, exploration, iteration, evaluation) to create more user centered ...
Medicare Data Analyst, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, 2 days ago
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the general direction of the Senior Associate, or designee, the Medicare Data Analyst, as part of the Medicare Eligibility Enhancement Programs (MEEP) Team, will...
Senior Student Experience Officer, The University of Western Australia, Australia, about 18 hours ago
Job no:498954 Work type:full-time Location:Crawley Categories:Student Administration / Support Services Full-time role, ongoing opportunity Salary range: Level 7, $84,629 - $94,137 Bring your comp...