The Network of Singular Research Centers at the University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain) offers 6 postdoctoral positions for 2 years. Please read carefully the Call: http://campusvida.usc.es/en/postdoc2017
RESEARCH AREA OPENINGS. Please chek the eligible research topics in the followng links
• CiMUS, Molecular Medicine and Chronic Diseases: http://www.usc.es/cimus/en/jobs/postdoc2017
• CiQUS, Biological Chemistry and Molecular Materials: http://www.usc.es/ciqus/postdoc2017
• CiTIUS, Information Technology: https://citius.usc.es/investigacion/programas-cientificos
RESUME AND BASIC REQUIREMENTS
• Each postdoctoral position is for a period of two years, with a gross salary of around 30,000 €/year, negotiable according to candidate’s qualification and experience. Travel allowance of 1,100 €/year.
• The contract includes medical care coverage and work accident insurance through the Spanish Health Care System, providing access to the Spanish public health care system for the candidate and their family, as well as pension and unemployment benefits.
• Training program in transversal skills: intellectual and property rights, technology transfer, entrepreneurship, communication, management, etc.
• The candidate will join the selected research group to develop an individual project in a stimulating scientific environment, having access to state-of-the-art research facilities and a number of training and career development opportunities.
• Candidates must hold a PhD in an area related to the relevant research opening. Candidates who have completed their PhD thesis at the University of Santiago de Compostela will not be eligible.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have at least one year of postdoctoral research experience and awarded their PhD after January 1st 2012. Fluency in English is essential.
• Applicants must not have carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the contract’s starting date.
APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
The application must contain information of research background and work experience, including:
• A detailed CV (see CV template) including personal contact information, education, list of publications and any other relevant information (projects, awards...).
• A motivation letter (max. 2 pages) outlining: (i) research background, work experience and (ii) a brief research proposal.
In order to prepare the research proposal, candidates must select one of the eligible research topics and contact the prospective group leaders/researchers for guidance.
•Two reference letters, or the names and contact addresses of at least two referees.
Applications must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com stating one of the following options in the subject line: POSTDOC-CIMUS, POSTDOC-CIQUS or POSTDOC-CITIUS.
Closing date for applications: 12.03.17 at 23h59 CET (UCT + 02:00)
The estimated starting date is May-June 2017.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org, +34 881 816 410
Postdoctoral Fellow For Health Policy And System, Duke Kunshan University, China, 17 days ago
Institutional Summary:The Duke Kunshan University and Duke Global Health Institute (DGHI) seek to hire a full-time postdoctoral research fellow to work at an innovative Global Health Research Cente...
Post Doc Felowship In Brazil, Federal University of Sao Carlos (UFSCAR), Brazil, 17 days ago
Post Doc Felowship in BrazilThe thematic project “Environmental effects of the pasture-sugarcane conversion and pasture intensification”, with funding from FAPESP, is seeking applicants for a Postd...
Post Doctoral Fellowship In Internal Combustion Engines, FAPESP scholarship, Brazil , 17 days ago
Fellowship opportunity•Project title: Conceptual study of an advanced ethanol-fueled engine•Working area: Applied Thermodynamics: Internal Combustion Engines•Principal investigator: Prof. Waldyr L....
Postdoctoral Fellow For Optical Mems/Semiconductor Processing, National Research Council, Canada / Conseil national de recherches du Canada, Canada, 24 days ago
Project: Augmented Reality (AR) will have a very strong impact on the way we interact with our environment in the future. Many different versions of AR eyeglasses have been proposed during the last...
Graduate Teaching Assistant For Fall 2017 In The Geospatial Information Science And Engineering Program Of Suny Esf, State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry, United States, 24 days ago
Applications are invited for a graduate teaching assistant at the Master’s or Ph.D. level beginning fall 2017 in the Geospatial Information Science and Engineering program of the Dept. of Environme...
Post Doctoral Research Associate, Drexel University, United States, about 3 hours ago
Position Title Post-Doctoral Research Associate Requisition Number 8195 Job Overview The Games Artificial Intelligence and Media Systems (GAIMS) center at Drexel University in Philadelphia invites...