The Technical Officer supports laboratory operation and laboratory maintenance; ensuring laboratories are in conducive condition to conduct laboratory classes.
- Perform daily housekeeping and maintenance to ensure safety, cleanliness and tidiness of laboratories.
- Provide support to Teaching Faculty and Professional Officers in preparation of materials and set up of experiments for laboratory classes.
- Provide support to Teaching Faculty and Professional Officers in operation, trouble-shooting and maintenance of laboratory equipment. Examples of these equipment include (but not limited to) HVAC, refrigeration system, electrohydraulic, heat exchangers, 3D printers and civil engineering equipment.
- Perform procurement of common laboratory equipment and consumables.
- Track and maintain inventory of laboratory equipment, chemicals and consumables.
- Track and manage laboratory waste.
- Track and maintain laboratory documentation (Equipment Manuals, Risk Assessments, and Material Safety Data Sheets).
- Ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations in the laboratories.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of work experience in engineering laboratories. Prior experience in mechanical laboratory will be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum Polytechnic Diploma, or equivalent qualification.
Back to search
Solid Waste & Recycling Collection Operator, Texas A&M University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Solid Waste & Recycling Collection Operator Posting Title Solid Waste & Recycling Collection Operator System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M...
Laboratory Technologist, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 1 day ago
Laboratory Technologist - 005H2 Description Perform housekeeping and 5S for all lab equipment, wet benches, and chemical safety cabinets. Conduct regular maintenance of equipment, such as emergenc...
Operations Team Technician, University of Alberta, Canada, about 16 hours ago
Risk Management Services - Environment, Health & Safety Competition No. - S105432583 Posting Date - Apr 19, 2017 Closing Date - Apr 26, 2017 Position Type - Full Time - Operating F...
Lab Technician, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 1 day ago
Lab Technician - 005FN Description The candidate is expected to support the chemical laboratories at the NUS Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering to ensure smooth operation and safe...
Manager, Laboratory, Texas A&M University, United States, about 14 hours ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Manager, Laboratory Posting Title Manager, Laboratory System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY (TAMU) Department QATAR CAMPUS / 02-...
Recycling/Waste Specialist, Emory University, United States, 13 days ago
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for collecting, loading, and transporting waste, recycling, and compostable materials to the Emory Recycling Center. Requires lifting and pulling bags/...