|Speaker Relations Specialist|
|We are currently seeking a Speaker Relations Specialist to play a leading role in providing organization and administration for the planning of the Winter Enrichment Program, Enrichment in the Spring, Enrichment in the Fall, special productions and projects in our office of Enrichment Programs under the responsibility of the manager. This will include working with more than 200 Keynote Speakers, VIPs, speakers and more than 300 guests, delegates, sponsors and being their point of contact to make KAUST visits and the Enrichment programs successful|
| • Act as the point-of-contact for Speakers and their hosts, Keynote Speakers, VIPs, delegates, sponsors and visitor-related inquiries|
• Handle the speakers and delegates invitations, the travel logistics in collaboration with HR, GASC, KAUST inn, Security, Transportation, meet and greet
• Handle the VIP key speaker’s invitations and special logistics arrangement to ensure specialized preparations are in place for each VIP.
• Liaise with speakers and hosts to ascertain their precise event requirements, overseeing AV requirement in working with the event planner, get all material to publicise their event in liaison with the communication specialist and coordinate their visit.
• Create and coordinate a full program, networking sessions and meetings, social activities including booking venues, lab tours, transportation, on campus activities et outside campus activities. Etc., Meet and liaise with all departments at KAUST to support the social programs Coastline, Core Labs, Library, transportation etc..
• Coordinate the official VIP Dinners with Chair, speakers, senior management
• Coordinate the Speaker lounge, VIP/Sponsors Lounge and activities of the day.
• Assist the manager with advertising recruiting training and coordinating the schedule of community volunteers and intern students to be guest guides.
• Maintain and develop the delegate and speakers database
• Collecting and reporting on survey analysis from the speaker evaluation survey.
• Produce statements, presentations, reports, and statistics for management
• Prepare thank you notes and thank you packages for all attending VIPs speakers on behalf of the Chair and KAUST.
• Propose new ideas to improve the planning and implementation process
• Other duties as required
|Office of the VP, Academic Affairs|
| • Expert technical ability in MS Office, as well as the ability to quickly learn and utilize databases and other administrative programs|
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, meet conflicting deadlines and to develop and prioritize complex projects while working under pressure
| • Attention to detail and self-motivation|
• Strong interpersonal skills, including tact, diplomacy, sensitivity and confidentiality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed
• Cross cultural sensitivity and awareness
|• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with experience in a university / academic environment desirable|
|• Must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years proven experience in a related field in an academic setting|
Director Of Babson Global Center For Entrepreneurial Leadership, Babson College, United States, about 19 hours ago
Director of Babson Global Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership | | Posting Details Position Details Posting Number 32-2017 Posting Title Director of Babson Global Center for Entrepreneurial Leade...
Associate Director, Orientation Program (Job Id #58381), University of Illinois, United States, about 19 hours ago
Strategic Planning & Policy Development Establish the strategic direction by partnering with college leaders to identify needs, research and analyze trends and external benchmarks, and develop and...
Executive/Senior Executive (Research), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 6 hours ago
Executive/Senior Executive (Research) - 005Z5 Description The incumbent will manage the assigned duties and responsibilities to ensure that the Research team is able to meet its desired goals for ...
Technical Writer, University of Alberta, Canada, 12 days ago
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Competition No. - S104118756D2 Posting Date - Jun 01, 2017 Closing Date - Jun 14, 2017 Position Type - Full Time - Grant Funded Sa...
Assistant Manager, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 23 hours ago
The Assistant Manager of Student Life is responsible for coordinating, managing and executing key events across all six SIT campuses. The Assistant Manager will be tasked with daily operations of ...
Academic Programs Coordinator, University of Alberta, Canada, 16 days ago
Peter Lougheed Leadership College Competition No. - S106233026 Posting Date - Jun 02, 2017 Closing Date - Jun 09, 2017 Position Type - Full Time - Grant Funded Salary Range - $...