|Graduate Recruitment & Enrollment Specialist|
|The Graduate Recruitment and Enrollment Specialist assists in leading key outreach and recruitment initiatives aiming to attract and develop a high quality pool of Saudi National students for admission to KAUST.|
| · Conduct extensive outreach campaigns within the following areas: in-Kingdom universities, out-of-Kingdom universities, cultural attaches/cultural affairs/Ministries, and industrial partners in order to develop a rich pool of qualified students from which KAUST is able to admit into its programs|
· Organize and provide guidance to the application follow-up team on admission requirements, guidelines, processes, FAQs, cultural fit, etc.
· Screen and review the In-Kingdom applicants
· Work with admissions team on the review and admissions process providing guidance/support regarding cultural sensitivities when reviewing applications
· Provide hands-on support in the review and selection/admissions process in order to optimize the output from the Saudi National applicant pool
· Perform other duties as required
| · Extensive project management skills|
· Excellent reporting and presentation skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Ability to assess academic credentials with an in-depth view
· Ability to recognize student patterns and recommends to improve academic policies/procedures
· Experience in maintaining accurate, confidential record
· Advisory skills
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
| · Fluency in English (oral and written); Arabic speaker|
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to understand cultural diversities
· Strong attention to detail and result-oriented
· Being capable of prioritizing work
· Excellent tactical, analytical and critical thinking skills
· Sound judgment- and decision-making ability to resolve a rank of issues/problems
· Being initiative and cooperative
|· Minimum of Bachelor degree; strong preference for Master’s degree in relevant fields|
| · Minimum of 5 years of experience in admissions, career services/placement or a similar role|
· Relevant academic background with a strong preference in Science and Technology fields
Lecturer In Arabic, University of Maryland, United States, about 4 hours ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: The School of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures at the University of Maryland, College Park, seeks applicants for a position as a full-time, 9-month lectur...
University Lectureship In International Relations Of The Arab World, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 17 hours ago
Faculty of Humanities, Leiden Institute for Area Studies is looking for an University Lectureship in International Relations of the Arab World (1.0 fte) Vacancy number 17-096 Original research on ...
School Inspectors / Accreditation Experts – Gov Of Dubai, Uae – Senior Level Opportunity!, Its Academic, Worldwide, about 4 hours ago
Posting Date: Mar 27 2017 Continent: Middle East Country: UAE City: Dubai Job Type : Management / Administration Organization Type: Government Program / Dept. Estimated Start Date: May 01 2017 Con...
Administrative Support Specialist Contributing, East Carolina University, United States, 16 days ago
Position # 930873 Advertising Department GRADUATE SCHOOL Division Academic Affairs Job Title 10422 Admin Support Specialist Advertising Job Title: ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SPECIALIST - CONTRIBUTING ...
Department Assistant Graduate, Online And Adult Enrollment Management | Administration | Ashland University, Ashland University, United States, about 20 hours ago
Position Summary: Responsible for providing administrative assistance and clerical services to support the offices of Graduate, Online and Adult Enrollment Admissions and the Graduate, Online and ...
Sits Configuration Manager, Information Technology Unit, Central European University, Hungary, 1 day ago
Starting date: As soon as possible, one-year contract (renewal to be considered) Application deadline: Open until filled The Information Technology Unit at Central European University invites appl...