|Data Reporting Analyst|
|The Data Reporting Analyst works as part of the Institutional Research and Planning (IRP) team in the Office of the President, and will report to the Manager of IRP. The role will support IRP’s efforts to enhance data-based decision-making and evaluation, along with providing requested data-based information to stakeholders.|
|The position will also provide expertise in the day-to-day (and long-term) projects surrounding the creation of reports that support IRP’s analytically-based institutional information and knowledge capabilities. The Data Reporting Analyst will be involved in supporting the collection and organizing (from institutional data custodians and external repositories) of periodic data (and ad-hoc information), to facilitate IRP’s presentation of a comprehensive landscape of institutional and comparative (current and historical) performance.|
|Office of the President|
|Office of the President|
| • Experience (one to three years) in a university environment (and/or setting) and a special knowledge of academic programs|
• Experience (one to three years) working in an Institutional Research, Planning, or similar Office and/or comparable experience in higher education research (with familiarity with common institutional effectiveness metrics)
• Survey: questionnaire design, scale development, sampling, etc.; and experience forming and leading focus groups
• Experience with text analysis software (i.e., WordStat, IBM SPSS Text Analytics, KnowledgeREADER, etc.)
• Demonstrable experience preparing/creating graphics, tables, and visualization dashboards (i.e., Tableau, SAP suite, IBM Cognos, etc.)
• Advanced Excel proficiencies (macros, pivoting capabilities, graphics, analysis modules, etc.)
• Experience with statistical analysis software (i.e., Stata, R, SAS, SPSS, etc.)
| • Excellent English written and verbal skills (and advanced Microsoft Word and PowerPoint experience) to communicate effectively across groups and levels in an effective and collaborative manner|
• Understanding of basic univariate and bivariate descriptive statistics
• Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion when navigating complex situations and with confidential information
|• Bachelor’s degree in education, social or behavioral science, business analytics, or related field that includes coursework in data analysis and/or statistics|
|• Two to four years of data-oriented work experience in an office setting (may be substituted with advanced degree or advanced competencies)|
Staff Scientist: Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Research, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 11 hours ago
Position Description: The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), National Institutes of Health (NIH), Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), is recruiting for a Staff Scientist to condu...
Senior Budget Analyst, Alabama A&M University, United States, 20 days ago
About Alabama A&M University : Alabama A&M University (AAMU), an 1890 Land-Grant institution located in the high-tech center of Huntsville in northern Alabama, invites applications for the positio...
Administrative Coordinator I, Texas A&M University, United States, 2 days ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Administrative Coordinator I Posting Title Administrative Coordinator I System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY (TAMU) Department ...
Program Administrator (Ucp 6), Full Time Mba Program, University of Connecticut, United States, 16 days ago
The School of Business Full-time MBA Program is seeking a full-time Program Administrator (UCP 6). The incumbent will report to the Full-time MBA Program Director and will coordinate and manage t...
Medical Secretary, University of Alberta, Canada, 15 days ago
Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry - Department of Medicine, Endocrinology Competition No. - S100632060D1 Posting Date - May 03, 2017 Closing Date - May 10, 2017 Position Type - Full ...
Executive Assistant To The President And Board Of Trustees, #017024, Bellevue College, United States, about 8 hours ago
Job Summary Benefits Supplemental Questions This position is exempt from overtime. This position is not eligible for relocation allowance. Bellevue College is a diverse student-centered, comprehen...