|Data Reporting Analyst|
|The Data Reporting Analyst works as part of the Institutional Research and Planning (IRP) team in the Office of the President, and will report to the Manager of IRP. The role will support IRP’s efforts to enhance data-based decision-making and evaluation, along with providing requested data-based information to stakeholders.|
|The position will also provide expertise in the day-to-day (and long-term) projects surrounding the creation of reports that support IRP’s analytically-based institutional information and knowledge capabilities. The Data Reporting Analyst will be involved in supporting the collection and organizing (from institutional data custodians and external repositories) of periodic data (and ad-hoc information), to facilitate IRP’s presentation of a comprehensive landscape of institutional and comparative (current and historical) performance.|
|Office of the President|
|Office of the President|
| • Experience (one to three years) in a university environment (and/or setting) and a special knowledge of academic programs|
• Experience (one to three years) working in an Institutional Research, Planning, or similar Office and/or comparable experience in higher education research (with familiarity with common institutional effectiveness metrics)
• Survey: questionnaire design, scale development, sampling, etc.; and experience forming and leading focus groups
• Experience with text analysis software (i.e., WordStat, IBM SPSS Text Analytics, KnowledgeREADER, etc.)
• Demonstrable experience preparing/creating graphics, tables, and visualization dashboards (i.e., Tableau, SAP suite, IBM Cognos, etc.)
• Advanced Excel proficiencies (macros, pivoting capabilities, graphics, analysis modules, etc.)
• Experience with statistical analysis software (i.e., Stata, R, SAS, SPSS, etc.)
| • Excellent English written and verbal skills (and advanced Microsoft Word and PowerPoint experience) to communicate effectively across groups and levels in an effective and collaborative manner|
• Understanding of basic univariate and bivariate descriptive statistics
• Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion when navigating complex situations and with confidential information
|• Bachelor’s degree in education, social or behavioral science, business analytics, or related field that includes coursework in data analysis and/or statistics|
|• Two to four years of data-oriented work experience in an office setting (may be substituted with advanced degree or advanced competencies)|
Business Analyst Senior, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, about 8 hours ago
Business Analyst Senior( Job Number: 0174621) Description Job Purpose: Provide liaison services between functional user and technical systems groups in the development or modification of typicall...
Irp Data Manager, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, about 8 hours ago
IRP Data Manager( Job Number: 0174615) Description Job Purpose: Oversee the creation of data sets, writing documentation and specifications for reports that support the Institutional Research Tea...
Business Analyst Ii, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, about 8 hours ago
Business Analyst II( Job Number: 0174626) Description Job Purpose: Provide liaison services between functional user and technical systems groups in the development or modification of information ...
Executive Assistant To The President, Babson College, United States, 13 days ago
Executive Assistant to the President | | Posting Details Position Details Posting Number 114-2016 Posting Title Executive Assistant to the President Position Summary Information Job Description Su...
Associate Vice President For University Advancement, California Baptist University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Job Title Associate Vice President for University Advancement Posting Number S343P Classification Title Summary The Associate Vice President for University Advancement is the senior administrator ...
It Systems Engineer Esr, ESR, New Zealand, about 7 hours ago
ESR is currently recruiting for an IT Systems Engineer to provide technical support to ensure systems and hardware operates effectively, and minimise the risk/mitigate the impact of data loss or s...