|Data Reporting Analyst|
|The Data Reporting Analyst works as part of the Institutional Research and Planning (IRP) team in the Office of the President, and will report to the Manager of IRP. The role will support IRP’s efforts to enhance data-based decision-making and evaluation, along with providing requested data-based information to stakeholders.|
|The position will also provide expertise in the day-to-day (and long-term) projects surrounding the creation of reports that support IRP’s analytically-based institutional information and knowledge capabilities. The Data Reporting Analyst will be involved in supporting the collection and organizing (from institutional data custodians and external repositories) of periodic data (and ad-hoc information), to facilitate IRP’s presentation of a comprehensive landscape of institutional and comparative (current and historical) performance.|
|Office of the President|
|Office of the President|
| • Experience (one to three years) in a university environment (and/or setting) and a special knowledge of academic programs|
• Experience (one to three years) working in an Institutional Research, Planning, or similar Office and/or comparable experience in higher education research (with familiarity with common institutional effectiveness metrics)
• Survey: questionnaire design, scale development, sampling, etc.; and experience forming and leading focus groups
• Experience with text analysis software (i.e., WordStat, IBM SPSS Text Analytics, KnowledgeREADER, etc.)
• Demonstrable experience preparing/creating graphics, tables, and visualization dashboards (i.e., Tableau, SAP suite, IBM Cognos, etc.)
• Advanced Excel proficiencies (macros, pivoting capabilities, graphics, analysis modules, etc.)
• Experience with statistical analysis software (i.e., Stata, R, SAS, SPSS, etc.)
| • Excellent English written and verbal skills (and advanced Microsoft Word and PowerPoint experience) to communicate effectively across groups and levels in an effective and collaborative manner|
• Understanding of basic univariate and bivariate descriptive statistics
• Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion when navigating complex situations and with confidential information
|• Bachelor’s degree in education, social or behavioral science, business analytics, or related field that includes coursework in data analysis and/or statistics|
|• Two to four years of data-oriented work experience in an office setting (may be substituted with advanced degree or advanced competencies)|
Director Of Babson Global Center For Entrepreneurial Leadership, Babson College, United States, about 20 hours ago
Director of Babson Global Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership | | Posting Details Position Details Posting Number 32-2017 Posting Title Director of Babson Global Center for Entrepreneurial Leade...
Business Analyst I, Emory University, United States, 3 days ago
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Supports efforts to ensure that information systems support departmental objectives and information management needs. Works at the direction of Enrollment Services...
Associate Director Institutional Research And Planning, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 10 days ago
Associate Director - Institutional Research and Planning( Job Number: 0175001) Description Job Purpose: Contribute to leadership of the Institutional Research & Planning (IRP) organization throug...
Senior Budget Analyst, California University of Pennsylvania, United States, about 21 hours ago
Posting Number: 10867 Job Title: Senior Budget Analyst Working Title: Senior Budget Analyst Classification: Mgr 190 Position Type: Staff Position Department: Administration & Finance Job Summary /...
Clinical Investigator Development Program (Cidp), National Institutes of Health, United States, about 4 hours ago
Position Description: This is an exciting training opportunity intended for physicians interested in dedicating their careers to clinical research. CIDP assists board-eligible/board-certified tran...
Business Analyst, University of Indianapolis, United States, 23 days ago
Position Summary The Office of the President at the University of Indianapolis seeks applications for a Business Analyst. This is a full-time, exempt staff position. The business analyst responds ...