| The Associate Registrar is responsible for overseeing academic registration processes, creating semester schedules, examination schedules, and degree completion checks. This position will also perform graduation audits, contribute to the compilation of University program guides, and may serve on University committees as assigned. This is a senior leadership role in the Office of the Registrar.|
|The Associate Registrar safeguards the University’s academic records; ensures adherence to policy; analyzes critical data; and promotes informed decisions for strategic decision-making. This position requires strong skills in organization, management, communication, and problem-solving with the ability to evaluate and improve processes and systems.|
|Office of the VP, Academic Affairs|
| • Develop and interpret policy and guidelines and coordinating policy implementation with other administrators and with faculty.|
• Create and improve student-focused processes and procedures and generate a commitment to outstanding service within a small team.
• Responsible for the accuracy and dissemination of the semester schedule of classes.
• Manage the registration process, including add/drop and enrollment verification.
• Develop and update all Divisional program guides, maintaining accuracy and ensuring curricular cohesion, working closely with the University’s Associate Deans.
• Manage degree audit processes; and make recommendations and enhancements to support student retention.
• Interpret and enforce academic policies and guidelines.
• Manage the final grading process to ensure the timely submission of student grades, which includes direct communication with Faculty.
| • Manage the development of the Registrar’s Office website, utilizing current digital communication methods to reach out to internal and external audiences, especially potential new students.|
• Manage the classroom space allocation process.
• Monitor academic performance and coordinate academic disciplinary procedures.
• Develop further enhancements of the SLcM student system in co-ordination with the Senior Business Analyst.
• Provide leadership to staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
• Manage the Graduation process from identifying potential graduates through to diploma distribution at Commencement.
|• Bachelor’s Degree. Master's or relevant post-graduate study strongly preferred|
| • Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to keep both the strategic picture and operational details at the forefront are essential.|
• Highly developed understanding of how degree programs are structured.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community such as students, staff, faculty and senior leadership.
• Ability to communicate in English effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Thorough working knowledge of and experience in a Registrar’s Office operations including registration, grading and graduation processes.
• Strong knowledge of student information systems at University level.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience of working in a leadership role at a University’s Registrar’s Office.
Senior Manager (Policy And Secretariat), Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 3 hours ago
Location:SIT@Dover Division:Registrar's Office Employment type:Full-time Job type:Contract Reporting to the Registrar, the Senior Manager assists in policy making and documentation and provides se...
Facilities Services Manager (G078 17 Ab), Massey University, New Zealand, about 2 hours ago
Facilities Management - Albany, Operations, International and University Registrar This is an opportunity for a talented individual who recognises the value of responsibility and accountability wh...
Assistant Manager/Manager, Centre For Family And Population Research, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
Assistant Manager/Manager, Centre for Family and Population Research - 005FG Description CFPR’s Assistant Manager/Manager is primarily responsible for the Centre's day-to-day administration and op...
Associate Vice Chancellor For Academic Affairs, University of Maryland, United States, about 4 hours ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: The University System of Maryland Office (USMO) invites applications and nominations for the Exempt Staff position of Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic A...
Senior Executive/Executive, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
Senior Executive/Executive - 005DB Description To manage the graduate coursework programmes and the academic-related activities for the Faculty of Law. Manage the graduate coursework programmes, i...
Data Technician For Customer Support, California Baptist University, United States, about 19 hours ago
Job Title Data Technician for Customer Support Posting Number S420P Classification Title Summary Provides information for the Office of the University Registrar through inquiries in the Registrar ...