| The Associate Registrar is responsible for overseeing academic registration processes, creating semester schedules, examination schedules, and degree completion checks. This position will also perform graduation audits, contribute to the compilation of University program guides, and may serve on University committees as assigned. This is a senior leadership role in the Office of the Registrar.|
|The Associate Registrar safeguards the University’s academic records; ensures adherence to policy; analyzes critical data; and promotes informed decisions for strategic decision-making. This position requires strong skills in organization, management, communication, and problem-solving with the ability to evaluate and improve processes and systems.|
|Office of the VP, Academic Affairs|
| • Develop and interpret policy and guidelines and coordinating policy implementation with other administrators and with faculty.|
• Create and improve student-focused processes and procedures and generate a commitment to outstanding service within a small team.
• Responsible for the accuracy and dissemination of the semester schedule of classes.
• Manage the registration process, including add/drop and enrollment verification.
• Develop and update all Divisional program guides, maintaining accuracy and ensuring curricular cohesion, working closely with the University’s Associate Deans.
• Manage degree audit processes; and make recommendations and enhancements to support student retention.
• Interpret and enforce academic policies and guidelines.
• Manage the final grading process to ensure the timely submission of student grades, which includes direct communication with Faculty.
| • Manage the development of the Registrar’s Office website, utilizing current digital communication methods to reach out to internal and external audiences, especially potential new students.|
• Manage the classroom space allocation process.
• Monitor academic performance and coordinate academic disciplinary procedures.
• Develop further enhancements of the SLcM student system in co-ordination with the Senior Business Analyst.
• Provide leadership to staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
• Manage the Graduation process from identifying potential graduates through to diploma distribution at Commencement.
|• Bachelor’s Degree. Master's or relevant post-graduate study strongly preferred|
| • Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to keep both the strategic picture and operational details at the forefront are essential.|
• Highly developed understanding of how degree programs are structured.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community such as students, staff, faculty and senior leadership.
• Ability to communicate in English effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Thorough working knowledge of and experience in a Registrar’s Office operations including registration, grading and graduation processes.
• Strong knowledge of student information systems at University level.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience of working in a leadership role at a University’s Registrar’s Office.
Clinical Assistant Professor/Clinical Pharmacist/ Assistant Director Dig (Job Id #80504), University of Illinois, United States, 1 day ago
The academic responsibilities of the clinical faculty member (Clinical Assistant Professor) include the provision of didactic lectures at various Health Science Colleges and precepting entry level...
Enrollment Services Operations Manager For Ops, California Baptist University, United States, 3 days ago
Job Title Enrollment Services Operations Manager for OPS Posting Number S445P Classification Title Summary Compiles, maintains and manages operations for the Enrollment Services office. Manages th...
Coordinator, University of Maryland, United States, 6 days ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: The Coordinator will provide administrative, project, and logistical support to the Chief of Staff and Dean’s office within the School of Public Health. In t...
Senior Manager/Manager, Gift Finance And Administration, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 9 hours ago
Senior Manager/Manager, Gift Finance and Administration - 005TU Description Job Purpose Manage and support the effective and efficient running of the daily operations for Gift Finance. Backup the ...
Manager, Student Life Services (G167 17 Ca), Massey University, New Zealand, about 12 hours ago
Office of the Campus Registrar - Albany, Operations, International and University Registrar The Manager, Student Life Services is a busy and varied role, responsible for the delivery of a range of...
Facilities Support Services Manager, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, about 13 hours ago
Facilities Support Services Manager( Job Number: 0174864) Description Job Purpose: Manage and provide leadership to maintenance and construction support teams in landscape and grounds department. ...