| The Associate Registrar is responsible for overseeing academic registration processes, creating semester schedules, examination schedules, and degree completion checks. This position will also perform graduation audits, contribute to the compilation of University program guides, and may serve on University committees as assigned. This is a senior leadership role in the Office of the Registrar.|
|The Associate Registrar safeguards the University’s academic records; ensures adherence to policy; analyzes critical data; and promotes informed decisions for strategic decision-making. This position requires strong skills in organization, management, communication, and problem-solving with the ability to evaluate and improve processes and systems.|
|Office of the VP, Academic Affairs|
| • Develop and interpret policy and guidelines and coordinating policy implementation with other administrators and with faculty.|
• Create and improve student-focused processes and procedures and generate a commitment to outstanding service within a small team.
• Responsible for the accuracy and dissemination of the semester schedule of classes.
• Manage the registration process, including add/drop and enrollment verification.
• Develop and update all Divisional program guides, maintaining accuracy and ensuring curricular cohesion, working closely with the University’s Associate Deans.
• Manage degree audit processes; and make recommendations and enhancements to support student retention.
• Interpret and enforce academic policies and guidelines.
• Manage the final grading process to ensure the timely submission of student grades, which includes direct communication with Faculty.
| • Manage the development of the Registrar’s Office website, utilizing current digital communication methods to reach out to internal and external audiences, especially potential new students.|
• Manage the classroom space allocation process.
• Monitor academic performance and coordinate academic disciplinary procedures.
• Develop further enhancements of the SLcM student system in co-ordination with the Senior Business Analyst.
• Provide leadership to staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
• Manage the Graduation process from identifying potential graduates through to diploma distribution at Commencement.
|• Bachelor’s Degree. Master's or relevant post-graduate study strongly preferred|
| • Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to keep both the strategic picture and operational details at the forefront are essential.|
• Highly developed understanding of how degree programs are structured.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community such as students, staff, faculty and senior leadership.
• Ability to communicate in English effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Thorough working knowledge of and experience in a Registrar’s Office operations including registration, grading and graduation processes.
• Strong knowledge of student information systems at University level.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience of working in a leadership role at a University’s Registrar’s Office.
Assistant Registrar, City Colleges of Chicago, United States, 8 days ago
Assistant Registrar - WIL0000724 Duties and Responsibilities ASSISTANT REGISTRAR WILBUR WRIGHT COLLEGE Wilbur Wright College is a seeking an analytical, detailed-oriented individual to serve as an...
Assistant Faculty Registrar, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 20 days ago
Assistant Faculty Registrar Faculty of Business, Economics and Law City Campus Fixed-term/Full-time We are seeking an outstanding and dedicated person, to join the team in the Business, Economics ...
Executive Assistant I, Texas A&M University, United States, 17 days ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Executive Assistant I Posting Title Executive Assistant I System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY (TAMU) Department OFFICE OF REGI...
Manager (Health And Social Science Cluster), Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 16 hours ago
Location:SIT@Dover Division:Academic Programmes Administration Employment type:Full-time Job type:Contract The Manager, who is part of the Health & Social Sciences Admin Team under the division, w...
Admissions Communication Manager, Emory University, United States, about 2 hours ago
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the integrated communication and promotion of divisional programs and services. Collaborates with others to develop and implement programs and comm...
Director, Financial Aid , Bethune-Cookman University, United States, about 23 hours ago
JOB SUMMARY: To direct the operation of the university’s financial assistance program, including managing staff, keeping proper records, monitoring the administration of the program to ensure comp...