At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere on campus is open and personal, which stimulates colleagues to share their knowledge beyond the boundaries of their own discipline. It encourages all to look further, to see more. Thus, Radboud University contributes to the development of new perspectives. Within science and within society. This makes Radboud University successful and of international importance.
Nijmegen School of Management
Maximum salary: € 3,247 gross/month
Vacancy number: 27.13.17
Application deadline: 2 April 2017
The Nijmegen School of Management recognises the importance of international mobility of staff and students. Studying abroad broadens students’ horizons and prepares students for an English-language Master’s programme or a career that will involve international aspects. The International Mobility Office (IMO) takes care of many administrative and organisational duties to accommodate incoming and outgoing mobility of staff members and students. The IMO functions as a front-office for all incoming and outgoing exchange students. The IMO’s responsibilities can be described as follows:
- main point of contact for incoming and outgoing exchange students and staff members;
- taking care of administration and practical matters concerning incoming and outgoing exchange students and staff members;
- managing Erasmus contracts;
- organising information sessions (in cooperation with the Erasmus coordinator);
- mobility data management.
The International Mobility Office staff member will be tasked with the above-mentioned responsibilities. An important part of your responsibilities will be increasing the IMO’s visibility and strengthening existing relations with partner institutions. You will also be the main contact for all incoming and outgoing exchange students and faculty partner institutions (via email and telephone or in person at the front-desk).
The IMO is part of the Internationalisation, Communications and Research support (ICR) of the Nijmegen School of Management (NSM). Research and teaching carried out in the NSM covers the fields of Business Administration, Public Administration and Political Science, Economics and Business Economics, and Geography, Planning and Environment. The NSM is a faculty of Radboud University (Nijmegen, Netherlands) and currently has approximately 3500 students. ICR is one of the faculty’s supporting departments and is responsible for preparing, advising and implementing policy for both the Dean’s office and faculty staff members. ICR has 13 employees.
What we expect from you
- at least a degree from a university of applied sciences;
- demonstrable experience with administrative duties;
- the ambition to put the IMO on the map within and outside the NSM;
- excellent social and communication skills;
- preferably at least three years of experience in planning and organising international exchange of students and staff members within the context of the Erasmus+ programme;
- excellent skills in using content management systems;
- excellent skills in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and social media;
- near-native English language skills and excellent command of Dutch;
- flexibility and an ability to cope with pressure, manage stress, and meet deadlines.
What we have to offer
- employment: 0.6 FTE;
- a maximum gross monthly salary of € 3,247 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 8);
- in addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus;
- duration of the contract: 1 year, with the possibility of extension;
- you will be classified as an International Relations Officer, Level 2 in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO).
Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions ?
start date: as soon as possible
Would you like to know more?
Further information on: International Mobility Office
For more information about this vacancy, please contact:
René Vermeulen, Head ICR
Telephone: +31 24 3615928
Are you interested?
You should upload your application (attn. of Mr drs. R. Vermeulen) exclusively using the button 'Apply' below. Your application should include (and be limited to) the following attachment(s):
No commercial propositions please.
Ph D Researcher Peptide Immunomodulators (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 3 hours ago
PhD Researcher Peptide Immunomodulators (1.0 FTE) Functie The Division Molecular Host Defence of the Department of Infectious Diseases and Immunology has two positions available for PhD students....
Study Abroad Advisor, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 9 days ago
Job no:498484 Work type:full-time Location:Crawley Categories:Student Administration / Support Services Student Experience Salary range: Level 5 $67,114 - $74,624 p.a. 12 Month fixed term appointm...
Study Abroad Assistant, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 4 days ago
Job no:498487 Work type:full-time Location:Crawley Categories:Student Administration / Support Services Student Experience Salary: Level 4 $62,110 - $66,113 Ongoing appointment The University of W...
Atlas Administrative And Office Coordinator (Aaii), University of Colorado, United States, 7 days ago
ATLAS Administrative and Office Coordinator (AAII) - 08757 Classified Staff Description The ATLAS department is now accepting applications for an Administrative & Office Coordinator (AAIII). The A...
Staff Nurse Renal Dialysis Unit, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Staff Nurse - Renal Dialysis Unit King’s Renal Unit is renowned for its high standards of care, providing specialist inpatient and outpatients care, plasma exchange, haemodialysis and peritoneal d...
21747 Financial Accountant Landcare Research, Landcare Research, New Zealand, 8 days ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join our team on a fixed term contract… Manaaki Whenua - Landcare Research is a Crown Research Institute and New Zealand'...