17.02.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal
We are currently seeking a new colleague for the BMBF funded project ExZellTUM II (www.exzelltum.de), which is a joint project between the Chair of Technical Electrochemistry (Chemistry Department), the Institute for Machine Tools and Industrial Management (Mechanical Engineering Department), the Chair of Electrical Energy Storage (Electrical Engineering Department), and the Neutron source FRM II at Technical University of Munich. The position is in the subgroup at the Chair of Technical Electrochemistry under supervision of Prof. Hubert Gasteiger. ExZellTUM II examines the entire production chain of Lithium Ion Battery manufacturing, from designing electrodes, characterizing their electrochemical performance, all the way to designing and testing of large-format battery cells. Goal is the investigation of silicon anodes and high voltage cathodes in Lithium Ion Batteries as well as the optimization of all manufacturing steps.
- Your tasks include the investigation of mixing processes of active material slurries and the fabrication of laboratory cells.
- Characterization of performance limiting phenomena by AC impedance and in-situ diagnostic methods (X-ray absorption spectroscopy, neutron based methods, XRD).
- Scale-up from laboratory cells to larger format cell designs will be important for industrial applications of Lithium Ion Batteries, therefore you will investigate possibilities to transfer production steps from laboratory to pilot applications.
- Above average master degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, physics or similar and received PhD degree in one of the above mentioned fields.
- Experience in the field of electrochemistry, especially Lithium Ion Battery research, is advantageous but not necessarily mandatory.
- High motivation, ability to work in a team and self-reliant working style.
- Start: April-June 2017
- Project duration: 30.09.2019
- TV-L E13 (100%)
Persons with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. TUM aims at a higher proportion of women. Applications from women are therefore explicitly welcome.
Please send your application including CV by e-mail to Fabian Linsenmann:
Technische Universität München
Lehrstuhl Technische Elektrochemie
Postdoc Or Contract Biologist, National Institutes of Health, United States, 2 days ago
Position Description: The position will be at the National Institutes of Health, National Eye Institute, Division of Intramural Research, Section on Epithelial and Retinal Physiology and Disease, ...
] A Postdoctoral Position In (Photo)Electrochemical Energy Production, , United States, about 7 hours ago
We have a postdoctoral opening for an outstanding individual to work with Asst. Prof. Sarp Kaya in the area of (photo)electrochemical energy conversion. The project is primarily related to renewab...
Research Specialist Pharmacology (Job Id #81279), University of Illinois, United States, about 13 hours ago
Purification of lentiviruses, retroviruses and adenoviruses, dissecting function of Src family protein tyrosine kinases and tyrosine phosphatases Shp2 and VE-PTP in regulation of endothelial cell-...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Functional Surfaces, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 16 days ago
Ming Wai Lau Centre for Reparative Medicine (MWLC) is established to further accelerate research in stem cell biology, biomedical engineering, biotechnology, and regenerative medicine. MWLC operat...
Non Neuron Optogenetics Or Cancer Research, National Institutes of Health, United States, 2 days ago
Position Description: Postdoctoral Fellow positions (can join anytime between 2017 July to 2018 March) are available in Lee laboratory at Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore, MD). These positions ...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Hiv T Cell Immunology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 3 days ago
Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology (MTC) at Karolinska Institutet conducts research and teaching in immunology, infection biology, cell biology and cancer. MTC has about 430 active...