20.03.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal
The team of the Chair of Sport and Health Management conducts research and teaches in the area of sport and health care management. The research focuses on consumer behavior. We conduct empirical studies using state of-the-art research methods and publish the results in leading international journals. The research often takes place in cooperation with both partners from international universities and renowned companies. The Chair of Sport and Health Management offers one position (beginning from June 1, 2017 or earlier) as PhD or Postdoc Position at 60% level (24 hours per week), for 3.5 years in time; an extension is possible.
• Conduct research and teach classes (at both the Bachelor and the Master level; in English)
• Conduct empirical research. You should enjoy designing and analyzing empirical studies, presenting the results at international conferences, and publishing the results in high-impact journals
• Teach classes in various study programs. You should enjoy supporting Bachelor and Master students in class and with their theses
• You will be engaged in administrative tasks to a necessary amount
• You have a university degree and above-average grades in business, psychology, sports/health science, or in interdisciplinary fields such as sport management/economics and health care management/economics
• You are willing to contribute to excellent research and teaching standards
• You are highly interested in conducting primary research and have good knowledge about statistical methods
• You enjoy working in interdisciplinary and international teams; including traveling to international partners
• You should be willing to learn German while you work at the TUM
What We Offer:
We offer a pleasant work environment in a team that thinks and acts globally. We provide guidance with your PhD thesis or postdoc studies and help applicants to pursue their personal goals. The work is practically relevant and is directed to stakeholders in the fields of sports and health.
TUM is an equal opportunity employer. TUM aims to increase the proportion of women and therefore particularly
welcomes applications by women. Applicants with severe disabilities will be given priority consideration given
Applications will be accepted until April 15, 2017.
Please send the letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of key documents, such as transcripts and degree certificates, list of publications, other supporting documents, and name and contact information of two professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate what date you would be willing to start at TUM if you have not finished your degree yet. (You may apply if you have not finished your degree yet.) Please contact email@example.com (phone +49 89 289 24558) if you have any questions.
≫ 1478 E Research Fellow, University of Greenwich, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
View All Vacancies International Business and Economics Location: Greenwich Salary: £26,052 to £31,076 plus £3509 London weighting Part Time Hours: 0.8 FTE Contract Type: Fixed Term - 1 year Clo...
Postdoc In Automation Of Life Science Experiments In The Cloud, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 2 days ago
Apply no later than 31 August 2017 Apply for the job at Center for Biosustainability by completing the following form. Apply online The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU B...
Research Fellow Bode3 (Wellington), University of Otago, New Zealand, 6 days ago
BURDEN OF DISEASE EPIDEMIOLOGY, EQUITY AND COST EFFECTIVENESS (BODE3) We are seeking a Research Fellow to work with our multi-disciplinary BODE3 (Burden of Disease Epidemiology, Equity and Cost Ef...
Postdoc In Energy Economics And Regulation, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 5 days ago
Apply no later than 21 July 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online The Energy Economics and Regulation group at DTU Management Engineer...
Research Fellow Bode3 (Wellington), University of Otago, New Zealand, 5 days ago
Research Fellow - BODE3 (Wellington)-1701306 BURDEN OF DISEASE EPIDEMIOLOGY, EQUITY AND COST EFFECTIVENESS (BODE3) We are seeking a Research Fellow to work with our multi-disciplinary BODE3 (Burde...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Hematology And Leukemia, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 2 days ago
The Department of Biosciences and Nutrition performs research and education in areas of medical science including bioorganic chemistry, molecular endocrinology, cancer biology, functional genomics...