20.03.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal
The team of the Chair of Sport and Health Management conducts research and teaches in the area of sport and health care management. The research focuses on consumer behavior. We conduct empirical studies using state of-the-art research methods and publish the results in leading international journals. The research often takes place in cooperation with both partners from international universities and renowned companies. The Chair of Sport and Health Management offers one position (beginning from June 1, 2017 or earlier) as PhD or Postdoc Position at 60% level (24 hours per week), for 3.5 years in time; an extension is possible.
• Conduct research and teach classes (at both the Bachelor and the Master level; in English)
• Conduct empirical research. You should enjoy designing and analyzing empirical studies, presenting the results at international conferences, and publishing the results in high-impact journals
• Teach classes in various study programs. You should enjoy supporting Bachelor and Master students in class and with their theses
• You will be engaged in administrative tasks to a necessary amount
• You have a university degree and above-average grades in business, psychology, sports/health science, or in interdisciplinary fields such as sport management/economics and health care management/economics
• You are willing to contribute to excellent research and teaching standards
• You are highly interested in conducting primary research and have good knowledge about statistical methods
• You enjoy working in interdisciplinary and international teams; including traveling to international partners
• You should be willing to learn German while you work at the TUM
What We Offer:
We offer a pleasant work environment in a team that thinks and acts globally. We provide guidance with your PhD thesis or postdoc studies and help applicants to pursue their personal goals. The work is practically relevant and is directed to stakeholders in the fields of sports and health.
TUM is an equal opportunity employer. TUM aims to increase the proportion of women and therefore particularly
welcomes applications by women. Applicants with severe disabilities will be given priority consideration given
Applications will be accepted until April 15, 2017.
Please send the letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of key documents, such as transcripts and degree certificates, list of publications, other supporting documents, and name and contact information of two professional references to email@example.com. Please indicate what date you would be willing to start at TUM if you have not finished your degree yet. (You may apply if you have not finished your degree yet.) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (phone +49 89 289 24558) if you have any questions.
≫ 1478 Research Fellow, University of Greenwich, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
View All Vacancies International Business and Economics Location: Greenwich Salary: £26,052 to £31,076 plus £3509 London weighting Part Time Hours: 0.4 FTE Contract Type: Fixed Term Closing Date...
22246 Post Doctoral Scientist (Psa Functional Genomics) Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, 10 days ago
At Plant & Food Research we conduct research that adds value to fruit, vegetable, crop and food products. Our science supports the sustainable production of high quality produce and novel function...
] Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow (Arc Co E Fleet) School Of Physics And Astronomy , , United States, about 22 hours ago
The ARC Centre of Excellence in Future Low-Energy Electronics Technologies (FLEET) is an international innovator in novel electronics technologies. The centre brings together more than 40 world-le...
Postdoctoral Researcher (1,0 Fte, 22 Months) In Environmental Psychology, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 6 hours ago
within the Human-Technology Interaction group of the School of Innovation Sciences (IS), which is part of the Department of Industrial Engineering & Innovation Sciences (IE&IS). Position (Post-doc...
Postdoc In Mucosal Immunology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Apply no later than 29 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Vet by completing the following form. Apply online A postdoc position is available in the Mucosal Immune Recognition Group headed by Assoc....
Postdoc Position In The Research Programme "Oceanic Exchanges: Tracing Global Information Networks In Historical Newspaper Repositories, 1840 1914" (0,9 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 20 hours ago
Postdoc position in the research programme "Oceanic Exchanges: Tracing global information networks in historical newspaper repositories, 1840-1914" (0,9 FTE) Functie This position is part of two-y...