20.03.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal
The team of the Chair of Sport and Health Management conducts research and teaches in the area of sport and health care management. The research focuses on consumer behavior. We conduct empirical studies using state of-the-art research methods and publish the results in leading international journals. The research often takes place in cooperation with both partners from international universities and renowned companies. The Chair of Sport and Health Management offers one position (beginning from June 1, 2017 or earlier) as PhD or Postdoc Position at 60% level (24 hours per week), for 3.5 years in time; an extension is possible.
• Conduct research and teach classes (at both the Bachelor and the Master level; in English)
• Conduct empirical research. You should enjoy designing and analyzing empirical studies, presenting the results at international conferences, and publishing the results in high-impact journals
• Teach classes in various study programs. You should enjoy supporting Bachelor and Master students in class and with their theses
• You will be engaged in administrative tasks to a necessary amount
• You have a university degree and above-average grades in business, psychology, sports/health science, or in interdisciplinary fields such as sport management/economics and health care management/economics
• You are willing to contribute to excellent research and teaching standards
• You are highly interested in conducting primary research and have good knowledge about statistical methods
• You enjoy working in interdisciplinary and international teams; including traveling to international partners
• You should be willing to learn German while you work at the TUM
What We Offer:
We offer a pleasant work environment in a team that thinks and acts globally. We provide guidance with your PhD thesis or postdoc studies and help applicants to pursue their personal goals. The work is practically relevant and is directed to stakeholders in the fields of sports and health.
TUM is an equal opportunity employer. TUM aims to increase the proportion of women and therefore particularly
welcomes applications by women. Applicants with severe disabilities will be given priority consideration given
Applications will be accepted until April 15, 2017.
Please send the letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of key documents, such as transcripts and degree certificates, list of publications, other supporting documents, and name and contact information of two professional references to email@example.com. Please indicate what date you would be willing to start at TUM if you have not finished your degree yet. (You may apply if you have not finished your degree yet.) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (phone +49 89 289 24558) if you have any questions.
Postdoctoral Affairs Specialist, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 8 hours ago
Position Description: Van Andel Research Institute (VARI) is a leading independent biomedical research facility and is dedicated to determining the epigenetic, genetic, molecular and cellular orig...
21591 Pedologist Landcare Research, Landcare Research, New Zealand, 23 days ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic field pedologist to undertake research, consultancy and research support for soil and landscape mapping, modelling and information management to support and veri...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Neuroscience At Karolinska Institute , Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, about 19 hours ago
The Department is organized in 10 divisions: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Surgery, Neuropediatrics, Pediatric Oncology, Neonatology, Reproductive Endoc...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Developmental Psychology Or Psychobiology 1.0 Fte, Radboud University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere o...
Postdoc In The Field Of Cell Biophysics, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
The Faculty of Science and the Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research (LACDR) is looking for a Postdoc in the field of cell biophysics (1.0 fte) Vacancy number 17-118 The LACDR is looking for a ...
Postdoc In The Field Of Single Molecule Biophysics, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
The Faculty of Science and the Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research (LACDR) is looking for a Postdoc in the field of single-molecule biophysics (1.0 fte) Vacancy number 17-117 The LACDR is loo...