17.04.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal
Within TUMCREATE, the team “Design for Autonomous Mobility” is investigating the future of urban mobility for responsive cities under a user-centric perspective in Singapore. For this activity, we are looking for a research associate that will explore user-centric mobility solutions and to investigate the benefits and issues of their implementation in Singapore. The gained insights and practical experience will provide an essential foundation for the academic research and publication activities that should lead to a PhD graduation.
Objectives & tasks:
The tasks include but are not limited to:
- Together with the team, analysis of innovative mobility solutions (autonomous driving, shared mobility concepts, on-demand services, etc.) in the context of responsive cities
- Development of evaluation methods for urban mobility solutions (based on behavioural analyses, models, complex system analysis, etc.)
- Design of urban mobility solutions for Singapore in 2030 considering the evolution of lifestyles, participatory struc-tures and technologies
- Derive a specific topic from the mentioned tasks and form a scientific question for a PhD thesis
- Cooperating with industrial and academic partners as well as contributing to management and activities of the team
- Defining, supporting and supervising the work of interns and students in the corresponding research areas
What we expect from you:
• Master’s degree in Industrial design, Urban Planning, Transportation Engineering or a related field
• Advanced skill and experience in complex system anal-ysis and/or evaluation methods
• Interest for social sciences like sociology, philosophy, ecology, psychology
• Excellent oral and written English is mandatory
• Self-motivated and independence of work
• Main working location in Singapore with reoccurring business trips and longer work stays in Germany
What we offer you:
• Personal development opportunities including pursuing a PhD degree
• Dynamic, young and self-defined work environment in the heart of Asia
• Work in an interdisciplinary and international team
• Continuous professional and personal development by joining the Graduate School program of the Technical University of Munich
• Attractive income and medical benefits
Kontakt: Henriette Cornet
Senior Executive / Executive (Entrepreneur Support Officer), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 4 days ago
Senior Manager/Associate Director (Instructional Designer), SCALE - 0066D Description Job Purpose The School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE) was established to drive the expansion of ...
Lecturer In Food Technology (A198 17 Ca), Massey University, New Zealand, 4 days ago
School of Food and Nutrition, College of Sciences Based in Singapore and delivering our internationally recognised Bachelor in Food Technology(Hons) programme we seek an excellent communicator wit...
Ui/Ux Designer, American Institutes for Research, United States, 24 days ago
UI/UX Designer Job ID 9409 Job Location US-MD-Rockville Job Location United States Alternate locations .. Category .. More information about this job: Overview: The American Institutes for Researc...
Digital Design Specialist, University of Indianapolis, United States, 2 days ago
Position Summary The University of Indianapolis seeks applications for the position of Digital Design Specialist in the Office of University Communications & Marketing. This position is a full-ti...
Senior Researcher In Biotechnology/Structural Biology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 22 days ago
The Department of Medicine, Solna, is one of the largest departments at Karolinska Institutet. The department consists of several units that are separated into different research groups. The core ...
Analyst (Executive Education), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 4 days ago
Software Engineer, NExT++ - 00628 Description NUS Computing invites applications for Software Engineer in NExT++ Research Centre. With a strong interest in the wellness project, the Candidate will...