High school leavers
For commencement Semester 1 2017
For 1 year
The UNSW Business School India & Sri Lanka Scholarship scheme is established for high performing international students from India and Sri Lanka, who are applying to an undergraduate degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
Each Scholarship is valued at $20,000 and will be paid against tuition fees.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of India or Sri Lanka, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be residing in India or Sri Lanka, prior to commencing study at UNSW; and
- Must have completed a pre-university qualification (e.g. GCE A Levels, IB, AISSC, ISC, Sri Lankan A Levels ect.) in India or Sri Lanka immediately prior to commencing study at UNSW, or one (1) year prior to commencing study provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period; and
- Receive a full offer to an eligible undergraduate degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
The recipient must be commencing full-time undergraduate study in one of the following (single or dual degree) programs offered by UNSW Business School:
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies (3586)
- Bachelor of Commerce (3502)
- Bachelor of Commerce (International) (3558)
- Bachelor of Economics (3543)
- Bachelor of Information Systems (3979)
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies / Bachelor of Commerce (3155)
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies / Bachelor of Economics (3588)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Economics (3521)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Information Systems (3584)
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit in a pre-university qualification (e.g. GCE A Levels, IB, AISSC, ISC, Sri Lankan A Levels etc.).
- Consideration may also be given to leadership qualities and participation in extra-curricular activities.
You must Register (if you have not already done so) and Login to apply for this scholarship
2017 Gbs Communications Intern, ACS Foundation, Australia, about 2 months ago
Sydney, NSW Job Description IBM is the world's largest Business Consulting, Technology and Services Company. Completing an Internship at IBM will give you practical, on-the-job experience. You get...
2017 Gbs Designer Intern Sydney, ACS Foundation, Australia, 3 months ago
Sydney, NSW 67694BR Job Description We think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy with the power to integrate the whole system. We are IBM Interactive Experience, 2015 Adv...
Junior Developer Intern, ACS Foundation, Australia, 2 months ago
Sydney, NSW The Company News Corp Australia is the nation"s largest media company operating over 150 house-hold name brands across print, digital and multimedia including The Australian and news.c...
Automation Test Analyst, ACS Foundation, Australia, about 2 months ago
Sydney, NSW Position Objectives: Automation Engineer is responsible to lead automation practices ensuring utmost quality standards for the software products being developed for our customers. Key ...
Academic Coordinator, Eurobodalla, Australian National University, Australia, about 1 month ago
Academic Coordinator, Eurobodalla Apply now Job no: 515173 Work type: Continuing (Contingent Funded) Location: New South Wales Categories: Academic Classification: Level C Classification: Senior L...
L1 Helpdesk Analyst Scholarship, ACS Foundation, Australia, 2 months ago
Sydney, NSW Current exciting projects you will be part of: Deployment of the latest laptops operating with Windows 10 Virtual Machine Server Farm Upgrade project between our datacentres. User Migr...