High school leavers
For commencement Semester 1 2017
For 1 year
The UNSW Business School India & Sri Lanka Scholarship scheme is established for high performing international students from India and Sri Lanka, who are applying to an undergraduate degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
Each Scholarship is valued at $20,000 and will be paid against tuition fees.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of India or Sri Lanka, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be residing in India or Sri Lanka, prior to commencing study at UNSW; and
- Must have completed a pre-university qualification (e.g. GCE A Levels, IB, AISSC, ISC, Sri Lankan A Levels ect.) in India or Sri Lanka immediately prior to commencing study at UNSW, or one (1) year prior to commencing study provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period; and
- Receive a full offer to an eligible undergraduate degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
The recipient must be commencing full-time undergraduate study in one of the following (single or dual degree) programs offered by UNSW Business School:
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies (3586)
- Bachelor of Commerce (3502)
- Bachelor of Commerce (International) (3558)
- Bachelor of Economics (3543)
- Bachelor of Information Systems (3979)
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies / Bachelor of Commerce (3155)
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies / Bachelor of Economics (3588)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Economics (3521)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Information Systems (3584)
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit in a pre-university qualification (e.g. GCE A Levels, IB, AISSC, ISC, Sri Lankan A Levels etc.).
- Consideration may also be given to leadership qualities and participation in extra-curricular activities.
You must Register (if you have not already done so) and Login to apply for this scholarship
Business Analyst Scholarship, ACS Foundation, Australia, 16 minutes ago
Sydney, NSW Job Description CBA Financial Operations is looking for a Business Analyst to join the team. The candidate will be expected to bring knowledge of finance and business intelligence to c...
2017 Asset Management And Support Internship, ACS Foundation, Australia, 16 minutes ago
Sydney, NSW Join IBM as an intern and work on real projects right from the get go. At IBM, we employ the best and brightest minds across a wide array of business areas, offering you the opportunit...
2017 Asset Management Support Team Dispatcher Cumberland Forrest, ACS Foundation, Australia, 14 minutes ago
Sydney, NSW 65541BR Job Description IBM is the world"s largest business consulting, technology and services company. Completing an Internship at IBM will give you practical, on-the-job experience....
Medical Education Manager, Australian National University, Australia, 24 days ago
Medical Education Manager Apply now Job no: 515430 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Canberra / ACT, New South Wales, Northern Territory Categories: Professional Classification: ANU Officer 8 Classi...
Rural Clinical Dental Educators, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 17 hours ago
Prestigious international university Rural clinics in Berri, Whyalla, Port Lincoln and Mt Gambier Attractive remuneration and employee benefits University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of be...
3246: Customer Service Officer, The University of Newcastle, Australia, about 17 hours ago
Vacancy Ref#:3246: Customer Service Officer Vacancy Position#:67517 Vacancy Position Title:Customer Service Officer Description:The Customer Service Officer maintains the public image of UON while ...