High school leavers
For commencement Semester 1 2017
For 1 year
The UNSW Business School India & Sri Lanka Scholarship scheme is established for high performing international students from India and Sri Lanka, who are applying to an undergraduate degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
Each Scholarship is valued at $20,000 and will be paid against tuition fees.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of India or Sri Lanka, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be residing in India or Sri Lanka, prior to commencing study at UNSW; and
- Must have completed a pre-university qualification (e.g. GCE A Levels, IB, AISSC, ISC, Sri Lankan A Levels ect.) in India or Sri Lanka immediately prior to commencing study at UNSW, or one (1) year prior to commencing study provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period; and
- Receive a full offer to an eligible undergraduate degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
The recipient must be commencing full-time undergraduate study in one of the following (single or dual degree) programs offered by UNSW Business School:
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies (3586)
- Bachelor of Commerce (3502)
- Bachelor of Commerce (International) (3558)
- Bachelor of Economics (3543)
- Bachelor of Information Systems (3979)
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies / Bachelor of Commerce (3155)
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies / Bachelor of Economics (3588)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Economics (3521)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Information Systems (3584)
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit in a pre-university qualification (e.g. GCE A Levels, IB, AISSC, ISC, Sri Lankan A Levels etc.).
- Consideration may also be given to leadership qualities and participation in extra-curricular activities.
You must Register (if you have not already done so) and Login to apply for this scholarship
Inside Sales Associate Intern, ACS Foundation, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Sydney, NSW Veeam® provides Availability for the Modern Data Center™ by leveraging virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies to deliver recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less tha...
Qa Test Analyst Intern, ACS Foundation, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Sydney, NSW Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organisation with over 160,000 IT consultants across the world. Tata Consultancy Services offers...
Business Analyst Scholarship, ACS Foundation, Australia, 23 days ago
Sydney, NSW Job Description CBA Financial Operations is looking for a Business Analyst to join the team. The candidate will be expected to bring knowledge of finance and business intelligence to c...
Management Engineering Intern, ACS Foundation, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Sydney, NSW Would you like to be part of something big? Join Visagio Australia to change the face of Management Engineering. With hands on experience, and responsibilities from day one, you will b...
Anz Marketing Associate Intern, ACS Foundation, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Sydney, NSW Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24/7/365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered...
2017 Asset Management And Support Internship, ACS Foundation, Australia, about 2 months ago
Sydney, NSW Join IBM as an intern and work on real projects right from the get go. At IBM, we employ the best and brightest minds across a wide array of business areas, offering you the opportunit...