Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24/7/365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™ , which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™ , leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 37,000 ProPartners and more than 183,000 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com .
Veeam’s premier product is Veeam Availability Suite v9™ for reliably protecting and managing both VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments. The other major product is Veeam Management Pack v8™ which extends Microsoft System Center Operations Manager with monitoring capabilities to include Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere environments.
The Marketing Associate is responsible for assisting with the operational and logistical aspects of Veeam’s marketing campaigns and events. This is an entry level role, allowing the individual to work across all areas of the marketing discipline from an operational and administrative aspect and therefore provides a good foundation for future roles in the team. The role provides support across all of the team around invoicing, marketing budget approvals, budget reconciliation and management, as well as coordinating operational elements of events. There is also scope to assist with other campaigns and projects within the team as required. Veeam is a very fast-paced, high growth company in a dynamic market, so innovative thinking must be balanced with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the ANZ Marketing Manager and Field Marketing Managers in any areas of marketing required.
- Work with Events Marketing Manager to assist with the event logistics as required.
- Manage the ANZ merchandise stock on hand and ordering of new Veeam giveaways.
- Manage the ANZ marketing budget, purchase orders and invoice submissions.
- Manage the collateral stock on hand and printing requests for ANZ.
- Liaise with Salesforce team to ensure event lead data uploaded accurately and on time.
- Manage the merchandise ordering and innovative ideas with merchandise supplier
- Manage uploading of photos and video content to Facebook & Google Plus
- Manage the ANZ webinar scheduling
- Ensure ANZ content is represented accurately on Veeam.com
- Performing other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an Australian University (a viable combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Interested in technology marketing, some marketing experience preferred.
- Proactive, creative, results-oriented outlook and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter with the desire to grow with the organization.
- Must be able to work autonomously and in cooperation with both the local sales team and the global marketing team.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the ANZ Head of Marketing.
Unsw Co Op Program, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 06/06/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $18,200 Up to 80 Scholarship(s) available For up to 4 years Residen...
Faculty Of Engineering Rural Scholarships Program Ugce1184, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 07/06/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $12,000 20 Scholarship(s) available For up to 4 years Residency Aus...